Super Hero RPG Updates & News - Page 5 of 7

Super Hero Secondary Skills Activated! - Page 5 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2013 - 2:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Read all about the latest changes and upgrades to Be A Super Hero RPG. It is wise to track this Thread so the moment it is Updated you are notified.
1st Aug, 2012 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News - Page 5

FP Requirement Removed

When creating a Be A Super Hero Character it will no longer ask you for FP. If it does or you get an error message please report it here: Source 3

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2012 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

News and Updates RPG Hero Super

Broken Bubble Fixed

The bubble where your character's 'speech' occurs would be broken if the quote or off topic tags were used. This has been fixed.

30th Aug, 2012 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Hero Dice

There was a link missing in the main Be A Super Hero RPG Board to the regular Community Dice, this has now been added and aptly named "Hero Dice" which should not be confused with "GM Dice".

10th Jan, 2013 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 News and Updates RPG Hero Super

Be A Super Hero RPG Work Started

I have begun work on this RPG to add the things we Discussed before. It will take awhile so please be patient. For a start the first thing I've added is:

Super Hero Respectability - This shows how 'evil' or 'good' a character is based on actions within the game. You will see the rating in your Super Hero Posts.

12th Feb, 2013 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

News and Updates RPG Hero Super

New Changes

As you can see I've begun work on this Board with a new custom header and my own special Posts that distinguishes my role from that of the Players. These changes also takes away the DC / Marvel look that I really do not want associated with this RPG for many reasons.

My next step is to look at the purchasing power of Characters but at the same time most Super Heroes do not go around with a back pack full of items so it will take some innovation. More to come.

10th Mar, 2013 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News

New Scenario Up

The newest Scenario: Be A Super Hero RPG - String Of Robberies is currently ready to Play. Instead of trying to define everything I feel it may be better to do it WHILE playing.

I'm also in need of a modern day list of typical things characters may want to purchase so that they have that facility. If anyone knows of an open source list that has already been compiled with prices please let me know.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Apr, 2013 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News - Page 5

New Equipment List

I just Updated the Be A Super Hero Equipment Lists. The column on the left contains the same kits you are used to but the column on the right has new items that can be bought individually.

Next Up...

I will be doing a random generator for secondary fighting skill. This should be available by tomorrow.

2nd Apr, 2013 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 5

Super Hero Secondary Skills Activated!

It was a workout to get all this together but now Super Hero Character can have a Secondary Fighting Skill if you want them to. The cost is 100 FP and you can find the option under Upgrade Super Hero called, "Secondary Combat Skill".

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Super Hero RPG Updates & News

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,