Zelph Introduction - Page 2 of 16

QUOTE (Weisenberger)We did talk about it but - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Dec, 2005 - 3:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (16) »
Now known as Zelph. Interested in LDS Doctrine
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2005 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction - Page 2

Congratulations, you have been voted as Member of the Month of October 2005 by your peers. 200FP has been deposited into your account.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2005 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Zelph

Weisenberger, I noticed you are not big on interacting within your own intro thread, but I thought I would ask you some questions out of curiosity since I have seen you talk about your Filipino love a number of times.

1. How did you meet this girl?
2. Have you been to the Philippines already?
3. How do you plant to work, etc.
4. Do you have a picture to share?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2005 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction
A Friend

Zelph Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I'm not a person who doesn't give out info about myself freely I prefer if someone wants to know stuff about me they can ask.

To answer your questions:

1. How did you meet this girl?
Believe it or not we met at LDSfriends.com and she saw my intro and was interested in me so she made first contact and I figured that if this does start it would only last a couple of months and here we just celebrated 8 months together.

2. Have you been to the Philippines already?
No I haven't in fact before my beloved contacted me I really knew nothing about the Philippines nor the Location of it.

3. How do you plant to work, etc.
My Girlfriend wants to start some business, for when I get there she's a very smart, since I will be a foreigner I can't own any businesses myself so every business we own will have her name on the title has owner. Plus I'm an industrial individual and can find work without much trouble.

4. Do you have a picture to share?
I do, I'll try to find one and put it on the file.

Feel free to ask me almost any question if I feel like answering it I will, I'll tell you this much about me, I am very blunt and not afraid to express myself. I'm glad you wrote to me and asked me some questions. Hope to hear from you soon.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2005 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 2 Introduction Zelph

Thanks for sharing, actually if you look at the first page of your thread you will see I did invite you to RPG, but since you did not respond I thought maybe you were not an interactive sought of person, I am however glad it is not so.

Now back to your girl, so you met online as LDS_forever and I did (see story on Singles page). So have you actually met in person or is everything based on Emails and chat? Have you ever thought of inviting her here?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2005 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Zelph

I remember when you invited me to go and join the RPG, I tried to go but I don't spend enough time here to warrent going in.

Everything is based on Emails and Phone calls. I want to get her here but the US Government has a set income that I must earn before I can bring her here and it is about $17,000.00. I work at Taco Bell earning $6.00 hr. So my chances of meeting the guide line really stinks. I would love nothing more then bring her to the US, but alas tis not to be YET.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2005 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Zelph Introduction

Long distance love can be very expensive, believe me, I know. I am guessing that her means is also limited as far as travelling to meet you? Maybe you can meet halfway in another country such as New Zealand, Australia or Japan? As far as I understand the laws are going to be even tougher for US citizens to marry outside of the US, so if that is your goal, then go for it quickly.

You did not say if you invited her here or do you want to keep this aspect of you quiet, although that is hardly likely since I am sure your username is on the Search Engines as they regularly spider here.

On another note, did you invite someone here to participate in the Studies of Judaism?

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2005 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction
A Friend

Zelph Introduction - Page 2

We did talk about her coming over here for a visit but the Philippines puts a high standard for their people to even come over and visit due to a large amount of illegal aliens coming from the Philippines. As it becomes tougher to get someone over here I think that I may just stay over in the Philippines permanently, I would rather be with my beloved in a foreign country then be in the US and be alone. We did talk about it but it lead to a huge fight and we figured that it was best not to try that avenue.

Yes I invited one of the Shifts leaders here I thought he might enjoy a contructive forum where people talk about everything under the sun, and do it in a positive way. I guess he isn't the type to go with this, he does a lot of complaining about this because we don't allow garbage here.

I do have a question, is it possible to change my username?

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2005 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Zelph Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

QUOTE (Weisenberger)
We did talk about it but it lead to a huge fight

Sorry, I did not understand this part, you were fighting over you going there or her going to the US? However, in whatever you decide to do I wish you all the success.

I do have a question, is it possible to change my username?

Sure, you can do so via the Forum Shop, there is an option for it there. It is a bit pricey so you may need to upgrade or donate towards FP to get it.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Zelph Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,