Mission: Locker Room 2 - Page 7 of 9

Well, there is no exit to be found and if - Page 7 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 26th Aug, 2005 - 6:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
Briefing Room 2 (Player Discussion)
22nd Aug, 2005 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 2 - Page 7

Matrix

That's just a great idea! I'll post that Exile and Zeus will go to the senior officer and ask him if they can do anything to help them. They could even volunteer to go with the guards when the arrest is made, in order to make a positive identification of the killers. How does that sound?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2005 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

Yes, that sounds great!. Go and post it. Let's see what the story has in store for us wink.gif

24th Aug, 2005 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 2 RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Well LDS, it looks like the GM hasn't liked our idea. Do you have another one? Do you think we should ask around about those guys? Or maybe we just have to get some rest. Frankly, I have no idea where this story will lead. I'll be waiting.

24th Aug, 2005 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Room Locker Mission

Matrix

I have no idea either. Maybe we can just go and rest and then go back to work, who knows we may find the same guys over there!.

25th Aug, 2005 - 8:13am / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

I.C.: "Who is it? What do you want?" asks Zeus, trying to make his voice sound firm and determined, even though the claws of fear seem to grab his spine.

O.O.C.: I think we shouldn't open the door unless there is someone we know. If the thugs are at my door, I'll ask the GM if there is a possibility to exit the room in another way - for ex. a window.

25th Aug, 2005 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 2

Matrix

IC: Exile stays quiet for a moment and then says "Who is it?", with a tone of anger on her voice. At the same time, she tried to look at a window of some other way to escape if necessary.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2005 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 2 - Page 7

Matrix

Zeus won't open the door until the person doesn't identify him/herself. What do you say LDS? Are we in trouble?

26th Aug, 2005 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 2 Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 7

Matrix

Well, there is no exit to be found and if the person does not identify himself, it means we are in trouble. I suggest Zeus and Exile can quickly look around the place and find some kind of heavy object to use as a weapon and stay right next to a side of the door (right side for instance) holding the object. If the intruder tries to break in will not have full view of us and we will be able to hit them with the weapon. Of course IF the game master give us a break and allow us to have this weapon laugh.gif What do you think?.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Mission: Locker Room 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.