Mission: Locker Room 2 - Page 8 of 9

Exile will reach and change clothes quickly. - Page 8 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 29th Aug, 2005 - 7:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
Briefing Room 2 (Player Discussion)
26th Aug, 2005 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 2 - Page 8

Matrix

Well, I will post something like this:
- ask again "Who is it?"
- meantime look for a weapon-like object
- no answer = no open
- if they try to break in, we try to stay close to the wall and surprise the attacker(s)
- after that I suggest we both get to the guard's post (where we were interrogated).

Anything else?

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2005 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

I think you covered everything, so now we just have to post in Party Order and wait for the best or for the worst laugh.gif

27th Aug, 2005 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 2 RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I guess the only thing we should do is get to work.
Zeus will wake up and eat his breakfast. Before leaving the room, he'll take with him the tool that can be used as a weapon; he slowly opens the door and checks out the corridor. If everything is clear, he'll leave the room, making sure he locks the door behind him. He'll now heads to the locker room. If he sees one of the killers, he'll just run to the nearest guard.

What do you say?

27th Aug, 2005 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Room Locker Mission

Matrix

Exile holds the small object as a weapon and slowly opens the door. She carefully checks if there is anyone out there hiding. If she does not sees anyone, she would silently leave for work. If she is not sure or sees a suspicious face then she would return home.

28th Aug, 2005 - 9:40am / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

I made a mistake yesterday ... I thought the GM said a tool, but it was "stool" - like in chair. We must have looked ridiculous walking with that in our hands.

Well, that was that ... important thing is we are safe and back to work. My suggestion is to get ready to work, but in the mean time we should ask around if anybody knows about those thugs or about the murder. What do you say?

28th Aug, 2005 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 2

Matrix

No, I do not want to call unneccesary attention because you never know who you are talking to. I would just go and work and act normal.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Aug, 2005 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 2 - Page 8

Matrix

Zeus will get to his locker, change his clothes, close the locker and will go to his team leader to get his assignments for the day. He'll leave the stool in the locker - if it fits there - or in front of his locker - if not. He'll let everybody know that it is his chair and at the end of the day he wants to see it untouched.

What do you say?

29th Aug, 2005 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 2 Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 8

Matrix

Exile will reach and change clothes quickly. Then she would try to spend some few minutes listening to the gossip of her workmates and then go to her supervisor and get the assignments for the day.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Mission: Locker Room 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.