Mission: Locker Room 2 - Page 2 of 9

OOC: It's up to you if you wanna talk - Page 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 5th Aug, 2005 - 6:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
Briefing Room 2 (Player Discussion)
2nd Aug, 2005 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 2 - Page 2

Matrix

OOC: You will do a great job! wink.gif so then you are chosen Party Leader! I don't think we should wait for anyone else, let's start! then they can join us at anytime. So go ahead and post in Party Order.

IC: Romania...interesting!. I'm from a big country in South America, Argentina, the land of meat and gauchos (I am sure maybe you never heard of them before, they have been "extinct" for ages).

Sponsored Links:
3rd Aug, 2005 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

I'll post our conversation and I'll wait what happens. In the mean time, if someone else joins, we can take him/her aboard.

3rd Aug, 2005 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 2 RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

"What in the world is going on over there?" asks Zeus while he notices the strange sounds. He takes a wrench left there by a worker who rushed out of the room and says: "I think we need to have a look!"

O.O.C : My plan is to slowly approach the other side of the locker, meanwhile trying to take cover by some lockers. How does this sound to you LDS?

3rd Aug, 2005 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Room Locker Mission

Matrix

ICC: Exile frowns with an expression of concern and then whispers to Zeus "Yes, it seems like an strange sound. Maybe we should investigate but let's be very careful, we do not know what are we going to find".

OC: I think is better for one of us (maybe you?) to go and do that, I'll stay outside to make sure nobody is entering. It is better we split than get caught together and then we can do anything. What do you think?.

5th Aug, 2005 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

I'd say we have 2 options: Zeus goes alone to talk to the guys or gets back, talks with Exile and to together to see what will those guys say. What do you suggest LDS?

5th Aug, 2005 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 2

Matrix

OOC: Well, I remember we tried to talk with these guys before when Smudge was in the game and there was no way to reason with them, they basically told us to get out of there. At the same time, the GM may want us to get caught for something to happen in the story. We are talking about 3 strong men. We are only two and without experience. I suggest we just stay back and wait until they leave and see what happens. What do you say?.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Aug, 2005 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 2 - Page 2

Matrix

I read the other mission; here's a thought: I go to talk to them, if things start to look bad I give you a sign and we both get out of there quickly - my speed is 40. Then we have 2 options: try to block to door and alert the guards or blend with the crowd. What do you say?

5th Aug, 2005 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 2 Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 2

Matrix

OOC: It's up to you if you wanna talk with them, I want to save my behind! laugh.gif. Exile will stay outside but carefully checking what Zeus says to the men.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Mission: Locker Room 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.