Mission: Locker Room 2 - Page 2 of 3

No reply is given. You look around for an - Page 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 27th Aug, 2005 - 5:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
Matrix RPG
Participation Zion Rank: 0
16th Aug, 2005 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 2 - Page 2

Matrix

With great frustration of the possible consequences of her reply Exile says with a face of confusion,

"I have no problem whatsoever to go with you and check the files, I am just not sure if I would be able to recognize him, I was way to nervous and my memory is failing because of it. You would understand it was a horrible experience for me but I can give it a try and check the files and try to remember more".

The guard looks at Exile with a mundane face and then nods and says,

"Well we will still have a look"

Raul, with confidence in his voice - confidence given by the fact that he wasn't so directly threatened by the killers - says,

"There were three really strong, mean-looking guys. They were not too tall - around 6 feet, but they looked like they eat steroids for breakfast. I'm sure others have seen them and I'm sure they can't be missed. Let me see those files."

The guard nods and tells you to stay where you are while he goes over to the body and looks over the crime scene. You notice he is checking a few things, he talks to some of the other guards there, he gestures with his hands at you, the guards look at you then back at him and so you are not sure what they are saying about you, but you do know they are talking about you.

GM: Say what you will do now.

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2005 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

The guard returns to where you are standing and calmly says,

"Let us go..."

You follow him down the hall to where you first found him standing and then take the elevator to another floor. You are each led separately to different rooms where you are asked to give your statement and look over some pictures.

GM: State if you stick to your story or if it changes.

18th Aug, 2005 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 2 RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Exile pretends she can't identify the bad guys, even when she recognizes them. One senior officer asks,

"Listen missy, we need the truth, now take a breath, take your time, and tell us everything, we are not going to do anything to you, well, that is... if you don't tell us the truth."

In the next room...

Zeus looks through the database and points out on of the men. He is then told that he is free to go and that he may be called upon if needed for further investigation.

GM: Exile needs to give a response to the officer. Zeus may decide what he wants to do now.

21st Aug, 2005 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Room Locker Mission

Matrix

Being caught between a rock and a hard place Exile finds herself confessing the truth and pointing to the one she recognizes. The guards encourage you and insist that it was the correct decision. You are then thanked for providing information and allowed to leave. Exile meets up with Zeus outside.

23rd Aug, 2005 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

Exile and Zeus are anxious to see the thugs arrested so they ask to see the senior officer concerning any help that they might be able to give. The officer responds,

"Really, we can handle it from here, just go to your rooms and try to have a good rest."

25th Aug, 2005 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 2

Matrix

You each decide to retire to your individual rooms which are not close together and happen to be in different cell blocks. On your way you find yourself nervous and you are a bit jumpy as though you are being watched. By the time you enter your room and close the door you feel a certain sense of relief. You quickly lock it and then proceed to settle down when Exile hears a sudden thump on the door followed by a very strong knock.

In Zeus' Room the same thing occurs, but of course you do not know what is going on with each other.

GM: Say what each of you will do now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2005 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 2 - Page 2

Matrix

Zeus displays a firm determined voice and says,

"Who is it? What do you want?"

He looks around the room for an exit, but there is none.

No reply can be heard.

Exile stays quiet for a moment and then angrily says,

"Who is it?"

She looks around for an exit, but finds none.

No reply can be heard.

27th Aug, 2005 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 2 Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 2

Matrix

No reply is given. You look around for an object that can be used as some sort of weapon and pick up a small stool while bracing yourself for a sudden entrance, but as you think about all you realize that your room's door is of the strongest hardened metal and so there is no way they can break it down. You awhile and nothing happens.

After some minutes you decide to retire and although you do not sleep very well you arise in the morning ready for work which means you must now report to the locker room as before.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Mission: Locker Room 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.