Israel Politics - Page 3 of 5

Major corruption scandal involving over 30 - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Dec, 2014 - 1:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Friend Or Foe of Israel? A lot of that seems to be based on who leads it?
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2012 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Israel Politics - Page 3

Report: Netanyahu and Lieberman to merge right-wing parties ahead of Israeli elections:

This move should puncture the notion that Lieberman's ethnocentric, right-wing politics that push for the "Transfer" of Palestinian citizens of Israel is somehow an outlier in Israeli politics. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2012 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Politics Israel

In shocker, Israel's Barak quits politics

Barak and Netanyah reportedly disagree over whether to defer to the U.S. On attacks against Iranian nuke sites. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2013 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Israel Politics History & Civil Business Politics

Israel heads to the polls

Israelis voted in an election that is expected to see Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu win a third term in office, pushing the Jewish state further to the right, away from peace with the Palestinians and towards a showdown with Iran. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2013 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Politics Israel

After Israeli elections, Palestinians bracing for illusion of change:

But to the Western diplomats who see the elections as a victory for Israel's center-left, PLO representatives say that while Yesh Atid may be a centrist party in Israel, for the Palestinians it is a right-wing party in every way since it supports keeping the settlements in place and sees East Jerusalem as part of Israel's capital. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2013 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Politics Israel

Election In Ultra-Orthodox Israeli Town Tests Gender Norms
Religious Based News

"It's a new thing. I hope it will be accepted, but I'm not so sure," one resident says about women running for town council. "Here women who express themselves aren't seen as a good thing."
Source

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2014 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Israel Politics

Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport:

I can no longer stand by while Israeli politicians like Ayelet Shaked condone the deaths of innocent Palestinian women and children Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2014 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Israel Politics - Page 3

Netanyahu sacks Livni and calls for elections as 'soon as possible':

Snap elections will now have to be held, although local media is reporting these are unlikely to happen until March. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2014 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Israel Politics Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Major corruption scandal involving over 30 public officials, politicians uncovered in Israeli:

The group, which the police said numbered more than 30, is suspected of cronyism and illicitly transferring funds to NGO and includes a senior politician and director-general of a governmental office. Some of the investigation's details are still under gag order. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Israel Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,