Master Dungeon Master Game Be How The Dice Master says... Embedded Dice System
Players, and Dungeon Masters / Game Masters will see Dice Rolls by Players in their Posts. This helps to eliminate cheating and is also quite convenient. Here are the features:
1. When a Player Posts in your Main Game Thread the script will automatically make their rolls from one of their choices. These rolls cannot be edited
See: Member Wars Dice Options Example
2. Rolls will not be shown to anyone until 31 minutes has passed. This assures that Regular Members cannot edit their actions because they saw bad rolls.
3. Although Members with special or Upgraded accounts may be able to edit their Posts after 31 minutes you will see this as "Edited by" And the time when they did it.
4. A message indicating how many minutes and seconds you have left until the Dice results is given.
5. There are special fields for you to put what the rolls are for including bonuses and the number of times the roll should be made. Full range Dice rolls can include 2 of each standard type of die: D100 all the way down to D2. If all Dice types are not needed then the Player can select to roll only D20, etc.Example: I am searching +3 and jumping+2
6. Dice results show both Player and GM with their names so confusion is eliminated. The Player can just roll for himself if the GM will rather to have his/her roll made in secret.
7. Game Master's can choose to tell Players not to use the in house Dice or they may demand it - please follow the directions of your Dungeon Master.
NOTE: The Dice system also has an "Explode" Feature which gives an added D20 roll should you score a "20" On a current roll.