Illuminati - New World Order - Page 3 of 4

When I read the news, I thought about this - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th May, 2010 - 7:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

Alex Jones Coverage Reviewed
Illuminati - New World Order Related Information to Illuminati - New World Order
27th Jan, 2010 - 7:27am / Post ID: #

Illuminati - New World Order - Page 3

I find people who are super rich live in a world were no one is allowed to question them or their behavior. They surround themselves with people who worship the dollar and will fake everything to the rich to appease them. This seems like it may just be a play on that fact. Some group of people have convinced themselves they have all this power. I highly doubt they have half as much influence as they think.

No doubt they most probably do have a certain degree of power and influence. However a secret society that has existed for hundreds of years, in control of the entire world. I'm sorry but I just have to smile at this, way to many holes in this theory. I am getting a picture in my head of some kids who made a fort and have a secret password to get in.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2010 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Order World - Illuminati

Name: No Follower

Comments: I don't find this hard to believe at all. The problem as I see it is the willingness to just accept whatever answer is given to you. Here is a good example. While you were growing up weren't you thought that the tooth fairy came, maybe even Santa Claus? When you got older you get hit with a bucket of cold water and realize all the while you were being taken for a ride by the same people you trusted - your own parents. You can say they were just being nice or whatever but the fact is they were lying to you. This is the same with government. There is an underlying design to everything. The work of the USA is to bring the rest of the world up to a civility they see as correct. In order to do that you have to control the world through one government. Obviously some don't accept that as plausible but it is through what is known as the global market. What happens in one place affects everyone else. Therefore its too risky to have wayward leaders control a country that might upset a bigger one. Its better to have one world government calling the shots. If you have see the movie The International you will get some perspective of this. Who IS the leader is just face of people in the background dictating the way things should run.

27th Jan, 2010 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Illuminati - New World Order History & Civil Business Politics

Here is the way I like to look at it:

You want to buy a house. You do not have all the money so you go to someone to take a loan. In essence the house is not actually yours until you pay off the loan, since at anytime you default the lender can reclaim the house. This is where the Federal Reserve comes in - it is a group of international lenders that have basically funded the US for years. It makes you wonder how much say the US really has over her house when you have the Federal Reserve, a PRIVATE entity dictating rates and values. You can see more on that here: Source 7

My point in bringing that up is that the US has 'defaulted' many times thus allowing many not in the headlines to make dictates of what should / or should not happen in the US with regards to economy, real estate, etc.

Let us not forget that war tends to boost economies when done in a targeted manner especially the economies of the lender.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

28th Jan, 2010 - 5:35am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Order World - Illuminati

international QUOTE
"In Atlas Shrugged, Rand tells the story of the you.S. Economy crumbling under the weight of crushing government interventions and regulations. Meanwhile, blaming greed and the free market, Washington responds with more controls that only deepen the crisis. Sound familiar?"

-Yaron Brook, "Is Rand Relevant?"
The Wall Street Journal, March 15, 2009

Altas Shrugged is a long read at 1000 plus pages, but it hits home more today that it did when Ayn Rand first wrote it several decades ago. I highly recommend a reading of it for anyone interested in this topic.

The US is 12,300,000,000,000 USD in debt. That means we are broke. The only reason anyone invest in the country is that they still believe that even with the high debt it is a safe investment. That is why China still buys US securities. Once the safety net isnt felt to be there in owning US securities, the shoe will fall and the dollar will plummet. Should the lenders want immediate payment, the economy would collapse in the US due to attempts to pay the money or the result of devaluation of the dollar due to defaulting on loans. The fact is that we still take in a large quantity of money in taxation. The problem is that this money is spent be our government faster than we can send it to them. They could stop a lot of the spending (which would be internally painful for many in the US) and pay the debt off, but that wont happen until someone comes calling for payment...stay home China.

international QUOTE
Wikipedia
This is in line with an excerpt from a 1964 interview with Playboy magazine in which Rand states "What we have today is not a capitalist society, but a mixed economy - that is, a mixture of freedom and controls, which, by the presently dominant trend, is moving toward dictatorship. The action in Atlas Shrugged takes place at a time when society has reached the stage of dictatorship. When and if this happens, that will be the time to go on strike, but not until then."

I like what she said and can agree with it. Dictatorship is a strong word and she chose it on purpose to outline the extremes. I doubt we would ever get to full dictatorship, but we could get pretty close. The key is maintaining the balance of capitalism and controls. We have seen repeatedly what the effects of losening controls can do in the banking industry with the S&L Failures of the 80's and the Sub Prime/Mortgage screw-up just recently. Let the capitalism run rampant and we get price fixing and monopolies. There is a happy medium.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2010 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Order World - Illuminati

Name: FatP

Comments: If a group of rich men came out in the open and said they wanted to form a new world government with regulations for everyone decided by this body of the rich wil you accept it? What about when they say that many world government already support their cause? The UN is the muscle and the Illuminati is the brains and the money.

20th Apr, 2010 - 6:46am / Post ID: #

Illuminati - New World Order

I did a little bit more looking up on Illuminati. It has to do I think with science and technology not being under the control of the church. I don't see what is so bad about a group of scientists not being controlled by government or religion. Though in the wrong hands that could be extremely dangerous.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th May, 2010 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Illuminati - World Order - Page 3

In a recent speech Pres. Obama called for a "New International Order" which is driving some parts of the media wild. What do you think... What does Pres. Obama really mean by "New International order"?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

24th May, 2010 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Illuminati - World Order Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

When I read the news, I thought about this thread almost immediately because of the similarity in the name. He basically said he will press for a new international order "that can resolve the challenges of our times" and help the United States defeat Al Qaeda and other threats to freedom.

Source 6

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Illuminati - New World Order

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,