Illuminati - New World Order - Page 4 of 4

There certainly some kind of group that rule - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Oct, 2023 - 10:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

Alex Jones Coverage Reviewed
Illuminati - New World Order Related Information to Illuminati - New World Order
Post Date: 24th May, 2010 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Illuminati - New World Order - Page 4

Obama calls for new international order

Continuing his trend of things that most presidents never do, President Obama spoke at West Point and told the cadets there of the need for a new international order. Given the recent apology tours, it seems the logical 'new' order would have America falling down a few spots in the countdown. Glenn has the story on radio today. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2011 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Order World - Illuminati

Name: Laura

Comments: This might seem like a ridiculous question but what will I need to do if I wanted to become a member of the inner circle of the Illuminati?

19th Oct, 2012 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Illuminati - New World Order History & Civil Business Politics

This "New World Order" to me is just a myth of the world, I don't know why lots of people are believing in this! rolleyes.gif

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 19th Oct, 2012 - 9:52pm

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 240 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24%

30th May, 2014 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Order World - Illuminati

international QUOTE
"New World Order" To me is just a myth of the world

And how did you come to this conclusion? Its not a new thing that groups of powerful individuals want more power and to set man into subjugation.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

9th Oct, 2023 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

Order World - Illuminati

There certainly some kind of group that rule or guide the country behind the curtain, as being revealed in South Korea one, heck even in antiquity most of the priest seems to have some hidden agenda to manipulate their kingdom, but I doubt they are actually called illuminati though, since the real illuminati group are pretty much disbanded due to the government and lack of income and small number of member, and they ironically are a group that only talk about conspiracy theory in tavern at that time.
But I want to share my own personal conspiracy, for my own nation, which is more in supernatural phenomenon, due to my own personal experience and how my Country seems to hide or never reveal this phenomenon to public, somehow it don't goes viral, its possible that this hidden new world order group are the deceased people rather than the life one or at least an esper (They do exist meet a couple of them, usually revered as shaman, and they are a bunch of asshole, they even can manipulate my body like being possessed and talk by manipulating surrounding sound), and I have the feeling they are also the one that pretend to be god and speak to prophet in antiquity era to guide into certain outcome or agenda.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 20 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Illuminati - New World Order

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,