Illuminati - New World Order - Page 2 of 4

I'm not sure I buy the depth or even - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Jan, 2010 - 5:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

Alex Jones Coverage Reviewed
Illuminati - New World Order Related Information to Illuminati - New World Order
16th Nov, 2007 - 7:03am / Post ID: #

Illuminati - New World Order - Page 2

The easiest way to answer that is for you to have a look at THIS Thread and then posting the answer there.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2007 - 9:47am / Post ID: #

Illuminati - New World Order
A Friend

Order World - Illuminati

They are in the kids fashion cloths today but there are many symbols of this elite group especially in the business world. We may think then why do they do this and not stay more secretive. They display all over the dollar bill business logos the media everything. Mike and the mechanics has a couple of songs relating to this topic, "word of mouth" and "silent running". So the order can be secretive but once you understand there symbolic language then your eyes begin to open and many eyes are opening all over the world. Like any other symbolism there can be two separate meanings. The Bible for example talks of a snake in the garden of eden, so we think of Lucifer, but yet the new testament talks of the white feathered serpent, which is Christ. One word two meanings. So taking this example of the Dollar Bill the pyramid at the bottom has random letters. Those letters add up in numeric value to 1776. We know this is the day of independence, but this is when the illuminati was formed in Germany 1776 and that is there logo not the USAs because there are no pyramids there? Again to different meaning one for the public and the other for the elite. Skull and Bones work the same way they have different meanings to the outside world and the real meaning to the elite! There are many good sources for this, listen to JFks speech a few weeks before he was shot, he is announcing that there is a secret order taking over more powerful than you and me, but hes pleads for help off the media to get the info out to the rest of the USA, but by then the media had also been corrupted and bought out by the elite, Skull and Bones, illuminati. I do go on and on about this but it is really true! I'm from England and our government has been corrupt with royal family. Europe is also the same, the European Unions head office is fashioned after the Tower of Babel, half built! When asked by one of there agents why it was half built they answered that they tried to build it 3000 years ago and are finishing it now!? They are all connected and Skull and Bones are just a piece of the jig saw puzzle.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2007 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Illuminati - New World Order History & Civil Business Politics

Here is the problem with this. To what end would a secret organization need to exist on?

We exist in a government that has over 780 bases around the world.
We exist in a government that owes millions in dues to the U.N. and simply with holds them when the U.N. doesn't agree with it.
We exist in a government that has absolute veto power in the only world organization with power.
We exist in a government that is taking increasingly alarming steps against our liberties.
We exist in a government in which the president says out right that he doesn't care about public opinion.

Now, all this wasn't said to turn this discussion away from the Illuminati, but to make a valuable point. Their supposed "goal" is already being realized in a single country, the USA. To what ends would they need to exist? And if you believe that the US is controlled by the Illuminati, then you have to believe that the president is a puppet. And our president was backed by the religious right in this country. In order for this to all be Illuminati, they would have some how had to fool a group of people expecting a new world order to bring in the end of the world. And not only that, they would have had to fool them into not just accepting their man, but they would have brought them squarely behind him no matter how unconservative Christian he became.

Being that nearly half of our nation claims to be born again christians, that would make our nation a nation of fools. Now I can accept that, but not with out more evidence that has been presented. A meeting in the woods does not translate into a global organization, it translates into weirdness, but we don't know what that is. I have since watched several documentaries on the Illuminati including the one mentioned here and several on skull and bones.

The only thing all this evidence leads to are people being secretive. We have billions of dollars hidden from public view in our Global War on Terror budget that we don't know how its used. There are nearly a dozen such classified programs right under our nose. But we rarely question those secrets. The question is, if someone didn't put all these "secretive events" in the same video, would you see one and suspect global new world order? I haven't even seen proof that these secretive meetings involve the same people.

20th Oct, 2008 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Order World - Illuminati

Everyone is always worried about some 'secret group' with a cool name. What is more scary to me is the secret group with no name at all!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 35 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.5%

16th Sep, 2009 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Order World - Illuminati

Well the conspirators are in fact saying that many who belong to this group are actually part of a larger "no name" group and that they are only known to the public as "Illuminati" or what have you.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

10th Oct, 2009 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Is this another one of those urban legends or is there really a group that tries to control the world in secret?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2009 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Illuminati - World Order - Page 2

Name: Abutoma

Comments: [..] You are talking aboout FM as if they are members of the same organisation worldwide. Fact: Freemasons are organised in several different types of societies. There is nothing "secret" about what is going on except for the rituals. And these are kept "secret" because if they are known to a person before initiation to a grade the whole ritual would not give you the experience they are supposed to do.
Some FM association does not recognize others. Some systems (associations) are recognized by the Pope, others not.

This is written by a FM of the highest grade.

Please stop "speculating" Get facts! and then we can discuss.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Peresphone: All unrelated content removed. Please contribute to the actual Topic rather than off Topics.

27th Jan, 2010 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

Illuminati - World Order Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I'm not sure I buy the depth or even the drama that people ascribe to all this secret society mumbo jumbo. I think it seems like there IS some sort of influence by various "forces", though I don't know they're global or evil conspiracies or anything, more like just people with family connections (not the Mafia kind though I guess those too) that manage to keep each other mutually in money and help push things the way they need them to go, to better themselves. But it's pretty much just human greed and power, to my thinking.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Illuminati - New World Order

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,