Which French Fries Do You Prefer? - Page 2 of 3

McDonald's fries is the best but its - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Nov, 2012 - 10:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Between the Two Here Which is Your Favorite?
  [img]http://www.bordeglobal.com/board/YaBBImages/misc/fries_bk.gif[/img]       11.11%
  [img]http://www.bordeglobal.com/board/YaBBImages/misc/fries_md.gif[/img]       77.78%
  User posted image       11.11%
Total Votes: 18
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Bet Chips This is mainly between Mc Donalds and Burger King French Fries however you can add more to the list. In the UK french fries are known as "Chips".
6th Oct, 2007 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Which French Fries Do You Prefer? - Page 2

Nothing can beat McDees fries! Well, except maybe steak fries.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2012 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Prefer You Fries French Which

Got fries These are the best and worst in America

For years, experts have been trying to figure out the so-called French paradox. Why, if the French eat such rich food, do they tend to stay lean, while the waistlines of us diet-conscious Americans are growing faster than Justin Beiber's savings account

Source: NBCNews.com: Health

25th Sep, 2012 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Which French Fries Do You Prefer? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I added KFC french fries to the poll given that their french fries are one of the top sellers world-wide.

Which French Fries Do You Prefer?
Which French Fries Do You Prefer? (Hover)

2nd Oct, 2012 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Prefer You Fries French Which

My vote is for McDees! No one can beat their fries, it tastes the best ever, they just know how to do it just right. The others pale in comparison.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2012 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Prefer You Fries French Which

Personally, I'm a big fan of sweet potato fries. The ones from the Cheesecake Factory are great!

12th Nov, 2012 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

No one can beat McDees' fries, they're the best. They are tin and long and very tasty McDees just knows how to do it. The others are just cut potatoes!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Nov, 2012 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Which French Fries You Prefer - Page 2

I have always liked McDonalds fries! McDonalds says that they make the best fries in the world, it is true! smile.gif

12th Nov, 2012 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Which French Fries You Prefer Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

McDonald's fries is the best but its only best when its super sized and has a big mac and super shake to go along with it otherwise its just normal.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Which French Fries Do You Prefer?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,