Contemporary Cannibalism In China

Contemporary Cannibalism China - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Jan, 2007 - 3:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th May, 2005 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

I do not know if after this you will hate anything Chinese, but I thought it was worth mentioning for the sake of awareness. The article seems legit, but the photos as listed may not be:

No one could accuse the Chinese of being squeamish about the things they eat - monkeys' brains, owls' eyes, bears' paws and deep fried scorpions are all items on the menu. But most dishes revered as national favourites sound as harmless as boiled rice when compared to the latest pint de jour allegedly gaining favour in Shenzhen - human foetus.

Rumours that dead embryos were being used as dietary supplements started to spread early last year with reports that some doctors in Shenzhen hospitals were eating dead foetuses after carrying out abortions. The doctors allegedly defended their actions by saying the embryos were good for their skin and general health.
Ref. https://www.heretical.com/cannibal/china.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th May, 2005 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

China Cannibalism Contemporary

This is actually is not very hard to believe. I have a video that shows chinese skinning dogs for their pelts and the dogs still being alive when they start the skinning. They have both sound and video so you can tell its genuine. It shows that the chinese have absolutely no regard for animal life and now most likely human life. I find this as no surprise but will continue to eat chinese food since I love it. But I never buy chinese products anyway, I try to always buy american.

15th Jan, 2007 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Contemporary Cannibalism In China History & Civil Business Politics

I am surprised no one else has commented on this, especially when you consider the amount of Abortion related Threads there are related to China in this Community. How do they expect to truly come to the world front with such acts?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

15th Jan, 2007 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

I can't recall having seen this topic before. It's too bizarre to be true, yet as was mentioned in the article, the Chinese do have a tendency to eat some bizarre "delicacies." It's sick and depraved, in my opinion, if it's true.

Rather off topic, but...
QUOTE (konquererz)
But I never buy chinese products anyway, I try to always buy american.
How in the world do you do that these days? Nearly everything we consume in America is either made in another country or the parts for it are made elsewhere!

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

15th Jan, 2007 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Eating dog is bizarre for us, but not for them. Check the wildlife link below and you may feel that is grossly bizarre. Consider this as acceptable when you see what is 'normal' in China.

There are actually MANY Topics similar to this one and based on the Chinese unusual way of doing things within the Community:

• Henious Crimes to Wildlife (Mature group status required)
  • China: You have no rights!

• International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Contemporary Cannibalism In China

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,