USA Immigration - Desperate For The United States - Page 12 of 16

The only problem with this is we need people - Page 12 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 11:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
USA Immigration Illegal immigration - People trying to get into the United States by any means possible... But do people in the US encourage them in certain circumstances? Illegal Immigrants - Undocumented Immigrants
USA Immigration - Desperate For The United States Related Information to USA Immigration - Desperate For The United States
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

USA Immigration - Desperate For The United States
A Friend

USA Immigration - Desperate For The United States - Page 12

Why is targeting people in court a particularly dangerous policy? They are in court. They have gone through metal detectors so they are probably unarmed. This seems like the perfect place to apprehend people. Why wouldn't they apprehend people there? Should they wait until they get outside with friends who may be armed so gunfire can erupt? Or perhaps wait until they get in a car so a chase through crowded streets can occur? Nope, I think I like ICE agents picking up known felons for deportation at court.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

States United The Desperate Immigration USA

There is nothing wrong with what ICE is doing. The author is obviously a globalist who believes in no borders. It is interesting coming from a nation that has lost control of its immigration and people in even its capital aren't safe.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Immigration - Desperate For The United States History & Civil Business Politics

U.S. To demand more scrutiny of laptops, other electronics for inbound international flights. In a massive escalation of airline security worldwide, hundreds of thousands of travelers flying to the U.S. From overseas will face additional scrutiny for laptops and other electronics larger than cellphones, the Department of Homeland Security said Wednesday. The tougher standards apply to 180 domestic and foreign airlines that fly direct to the U.S. From 280 airports from 105 countries. The new rules will affect about 2,000 daily flights carrying 325,000 passengers. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 States United The Desperate Immigration USA

Last stop for America's most complex immigration cases? Congress. Two San Diegans and their families are waiting to find out if special legislation will pass to allow them to stay in the U.S. Source 5u.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

States United The Desperate Immigration USA

President Donald Trump has thrown his support behind legislation that looks to curb the level of legal immigration into the United States by proposing a skills-based system.

Top White House aides have been working with Republican Sens. David Perdue and Tom Cotton on a bill that -- if passed -- would dramatically remake the current immigration system, which allows a number of ways to bring family members to the US along with job-based visas.

Trump cast the proposal as a way to protect American workers by reducing unskilled immigration and creating a merit-based system that grades possible immigrants based on their ability to work in the United States.

"It has not been fair to our people, to our citizens, to our workers," Trump said of the current immigration system, specifically citing low-income and minority workers. The bill, Trump said, "Would represent the most significant reform to our immigration system in half a century."

The effort is expected to be met with skepticism from both Democrats and Republicans. But Trump's support could help the measure gain traction. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I need to read more about this new immigration policy before I will accept or discount it. I know that we should still be letting those in need come in and get some help but we also need to shut off the open valve that is letting illegal immigrants to just pour into the country.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

USA Immigration Desperate The United States - Page 12

This is common sense to me and I listened to the presser they held where CNN confronted them. The administration made some excellent points, the best being that bringing in a lot of immigrants, both skilled and unskilled has a natural tendency to drive down wages. Those are our wages boys and girls. Yes, I and the grandchild of four immigrant grandparents. Yes, I think this country's strength come from our diversity. But there are times we need to control the flow… I think we may have hit one of those.

And let me add, the argument no American will go out and pick lettuce or strawberries is a fallacy. The reason no American will do that isn't because it's hard work. I know a Hell of a lot of Americans that'll work hard in the sun all day for a good day's wages. The issue is the wages they pay pickers has been driven down to the point where an average American won't accept it. That right there demonstrates the effects of immigration about as clearly as anything can.

2nd Aug, 2017 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

USA Immigration Desperate The United States Politics Business Civil & History - Page 12

The only problem with this is we need people to be maids, nannies and apple pickers. Many Americans aren't willing to do it and if there are some willing its not enough to cover the whole country so we need immigrants and guess what - no one puts "Apple-picker" as a skill. So if they are going to do it that way they should have a special category for "Apple pickers"!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

+  « First of 16 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: USA Immigration - Desperate For The United States

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,