[party Order] Scout - Page 6 of 16

Karniest & Ragnvold both eat a Ration - Page 6 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Mar, 2006 - 11:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 16 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (16) »
Closed
Party leader posts here
29th Jan, 2006 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout - Page 6

Seda: "Anything that will fill my pockets of gold, though it may sound rather un-noble." "Is there anything of value that may be earned in these parts?" Or taken...as the case may arise.

Baberay: "I myself Scout have many small objectives. I would love to find enough gold to pay for our mission if possible as I would also like to find an area near the villiage that could be used for some good experience to help me progress myself."

Sponsored Links:
31st Jan, 2006 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Scout Order party

Baberay lifts five gold pieces from his pocket and tosses them to Scout. If Scout is able to suggest where a horse can be found Baberay will attempt to negotiate for a horse at a good price before they depart. Everyone agrees that they should depart to the south in search of caves where treasures may be found.

31st Jan, 2006 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

This has been handled in the Camp already. However, I will make note of the GPs to deduct - thanks.

2nd Feb, 2006 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Scout Order party

After much discussion everyone has regretfully decided to resign from their part in this adventure and return home until a suitable and more diverse party is able to be arranged.

2nd Feb, 2006 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Scout Order party

The Game Master says...

Understood. This thread is closed until such time and I will leave the Camp thread open so you can still discuss / welcome new players / resolve concerns as need be.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2006 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout
A Friend

[party Order] Scout

This is the party order. Delyth is on the list because he has not told us otherwise, but he has been inactive the past couple days. I didn't want to exclude him, though, in case he does return and just had a few busy days.

When we go single file it would be: Redock, Delyth, Seda

Party leader: Seda

Second leader : Redock

Who will negotiate for the party: Seda - has the most mind out of the two active; Delyth if he returns.

When in an open field what will be your formation: Redock first because of high hp, Delyth, Seda (we need a strong person in the back as well.)

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc: Redock, Seda, Delyth (Alternate strength)

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps: Seda - life of a thief should have prepared her for it

Who will react first to attack: Redock, largest hit bonus

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over: Reddock

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: 24 hours

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Mar, 2006 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout - Page 6

OOC:
When we go single file it would be: Klausse Leading, Karniest in the middle, and Ragnvold taking the rear

Party leader: Karniest

Who will negotiate for the party: Karniest

IC:

Klausse and Ragnvold sit in the camp

Karniest Tries to negotiate with the scout,

We are looking to gain - at best 1 Horse, 1 cart, and 8 days Oats and the services of the scout with no retainer, but payment on delivery of our first substantial treasure find, we will offer max 50 gold above his normal rate if he agrees to this.

at worst, for him to lead us to treasure when his payment would again cover his usual cost plus 50 gold, and of course his services would be needed again once we have enough to cover the horse cart and oats and decide to travel south for the elders.

13th Mar, 2006 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 6

Karniest & Ragnvold both eat a Ration as they have no money for food at the tavern

Then Ragnvold rests and Karn tries to drum up support from the villagers to attend the spectical and place a bet, until time to head off to the duel.

Where Karn will set up a book offering 2-1 odds for Ragnvold and 3-1 For the wanderer. With a minimum bet of 2 gold pieces.

He will close the book if less than 10 bets are made, and return the gold to its owners before the fight.

> TOPIC: [party Order] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,