Paris Hilton - Page 4 of 15

Yes, kicking and screaming, she was led away - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Jun, 2007 - 4:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: I think Paris Hilton is MOSTLY...
  A spoilt brat       39.13%
  Knows how to market herself       47.83%
  Just loves attention       8.70%
  Is very talented       0.00%
  A pretty face       0.00%
  A typical West coast woman       0.00%
  A typical Cali girl       4.35%
  Knows how to strut her stuff       0.00%
  A business woman       0.00%
Total Votes: 23
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Paris Hilton Quotes
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2007 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton
A Friend

Paris Hilton - Page 4

Wow mention Paris Hilton and the claws come out. I'm not a fan she is definitely a spoilt girl who never really grew up. But if I may I believe at least some of the criticism levied at her is a bit unfair.

1 She is rich but that shouldnt be held against her.
2 She is naiive but anyone who has lived the life she has in a cocoon of high society will be a bit out of touch with reality.
3 She is opportunist but who would turn down a ridiculous amount of money for going to a party or writing a diary of your time in jail.
4 She is a bad actress but shes not the only one.
5 She is a bad singer but shes not the only one.
6 She is famous for no reason but is that her problem? If there is anyone to blame it is the public.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jun, 2007 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Hilton Paris

Wow mention Paris Hilton and the claws come out.

I began to giggle when I saw your insightful and yet very honest comment Karbala.

1 She is rich but that shouldnt be held against her.
2 She is naiive but anyone who has lived the life she has in a cocoon of high society will be a bit out of touch with reality.
3 She is opportunist but who would turn down a ridiculous amount of money for going to a party or writing a diary of your time in jail.

I think people are tired of Paris. Her wealth should not be used as an excuse for not developing her mind or even thinking about those who are less fortunate. Why doesn't she become involved in charities? Because she is too self absorbed to think about anyone else except herself. She needs to understand that there is more to life than just going to parties and looking glamorous all the time! And instead of reflecting on the seriousness of her actions or examining her life while in jail, she seizes the opportunity to make more money! She is too superficial!

Rather off topic, but...
I remember the scandal with Paris and her unauthorized sex video tape. She saw the video tape ("One Night in Paris") in a store and chose to destroy it! She was not aware that her illegal act was videotaped by a security camera. What became of this matter? Nothing! She was never charged or arrested and this is why, so many people are rejoicing over Paris' incarceration. She needs to understand that no one is above the law and money cannot buy you out of every situation.

4 She is a bad actress but shes not the only one.
5 She is a bad singer but shes not the only one.
6 She is famous for no reason but is that her problem? If there is anyone to blame it is the public.

Well I cannot argue with the truth, especially being famous for no reason.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2007 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton
A Friend

Paris Hilton Sports & Fashion Music Movies

As they say mo money mo problems.

Paris not giving to charity is her problem. If she pays her taxes and lives up to her legal obligations I dont think society can judge her.

She goes to jail for a driving offence, how many of us have driving offences? If you met a person who talked on their mobile phone while driving would you judge them as a person?

About her infamous sex tape if you were in a video store and saw a videotape about you like Pais Hiltons what would you do? I would have done the same thing she did, destroy it!

6th Jun, 2007 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Hilton Paris

The problem was that her crime wasn't big enough or that there was the smallest shred of doubt about the violation...just ask OJ!

Her real problem is that her license was suspended and she drove anyway and she is RICH! If you are the sole or a required bread winner in a family and your license is suspended and you drive anyway and get caught...the courts will bend over backwards to try and not put the family in the poor house for your stupidity (breathalizer operated cars, fines, community service, permanent suspension of licenses...). Most normal people would be fired or seriously hamper their job status with a 30 day stay in the local jail, but Paris will probably make millions from it or at least another television show. However, Paris does not need a job and she has the means to hire someone to drive her around 24-7 and that is why she is being punished harsher and quicker than most ordinary people. Plus, it also doesn't hurt to send out a message that if your license is suspended...don't drive.

8th Jun, 2007 - 7:13am / Post ID: #

Hilton Paris

QUOTE (Geenie)
She needs to understand that no one is above the law and money cannot buy you out of every situation.
Wanna bet? Who says money can't buy your "get out of jail" card?

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Hotel heiress Paris Hilton was let out of jail early and put under house arrest on Thursday, drawing fire from prosecutors and court officials and sparking public debate about celebrity justice.

Los Angeles City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo said he was "concerned that the judicial process may have been improperly circumvented" and directed his office to open an inquiry.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2007 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton may go back to jail

Paris Hilton is headed for a courtroom showdown Friday that could put her back behind bars, as prosecutors sought to hold sheriff's officials in contempt for releasing her early from jail.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070608/ap_on_en_tv/paris_hilton

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jun, 2007 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton - Page 4

I wasn't too shocked after hearing on the news yesterday, that Paris Hilton was released from jail. I am very curious about this mysterious "medical condition" as being part of the reason why she was released. I suspect that she could not handle being confined in prison! Or maybe she refused to eat and chose to starve her way out of her sentence.

I am pleased to learn that she was summoned to appear in court today. I sincerely hope the judge will reverse this decision and send her back to jail! By allowing her to continue the remainder of her sentence at home is very unfair.
This sends one message loud and clear to the world that there is indeed one law for the rich and one law for the plebeians!

9th Jun, 2007 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Paris Hilton Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Yes, kicking and screaming, she was led away back to jail - this time to serve the full sentence originally handed down by the court!

It was scary. Love her or hate her, Hilton appeared to be -- and we're not sure this is the exact medical term -- a basket case. She arrived in the courtroom two hours late, her face flushed, her eyes red dots, her blond hair disheveled and loose, wearing a long-sleeve gray sweat-shirt tunic, and she sat before Superior Court Judge Michael Sauer during the hour-long hearing, twitching, rocking, trembling, dabbing her eyes with tissue. She appeared to cry through the entire proceeding. At one point, she turned in her chair at the defense table toward her mother to mouth the words "I love you."

And then when Sauer remanded her to custody, Hilton went a little nuts. After sobbing for mom, the 26-year-old multimillionaire could be heard shrieking in the hallway as she was carted away to the clink.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Paris Hilton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,