Arizona - Page 2 of 18

Boeing, LAI International snare top awards - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st May, 2011 - 7:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (18) »
Arizona Culture
20th May, 2010 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Arizona - Page 2

Things are certainly getting fanatical in Arizona. Now they want to change all city names that are Spanish.

international QUOTE
Satire: Arizona debates removing Spanish city names:

Arizonans have realized they have passed their law requiring police to check the papers of suspected illegal immigrants too late--uninvited Mexicans gave Spanish names to most of the cities and geographic features in the state, including the largest cities. The state legislature is working to undo this cultural vandalism. Ref. Source 2

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2010 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Arizona

Wow, this is almost unreal to me. I had no idea it was this bad in Arizona. I have lived in several states within the US at different times in my life, not Arizona. Yet I had no clue this sort of thing was going on, wow.

international QUOTE
Arizonans have realized they have passed their law requiring police to check the papers of suspected illegal immigrants too late--

I guess my point is I am surprised how unaware myself, apparently Arizona residents, and probably most Americans are about what is actually going on down there. You hear stuff now and then but mostly states stick to themselves. I don't know if other countries realize but America is very big. Most states have no idea what is really going on in states that do not share borders with them.

Further this is probably not helping Arizona. Other states here about this "strict" law and think "how could they?". Yet the media seldom shows the situation for what it really is. 99 percent of the time you get one story told over and over.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

Post Date: 20th May, 2010 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Arizona
A Friend

Arizona History & Civil Business Politics

I find the media hype to this law to be very funny. The media is trying to make Arizona the bad person and talked to those who have no clue or do not care to know what the law actually says. All Arizona is doing is enforcing a law that is on the federal level. This law means that if you commit a crime or other offense be it a simple running of a stop sign that law enforcement will ask you for you ID. IF you can not produce a ID they will ask you to prove that you are a american citizen. This is what the media is hyping up. Everyone who is a Citizen above the age of 14 usually has a permit or other form of ID that was issued by the state. IF you do not have an ID then it very well can prove that you are not really a legal citizen. I do not see what the big deal is.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2011 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Arizona

Suspect in Texas woman's death arrested in Arizona
Arizona Related News

Authorities say the suspect in the death of a North Texas fitness instructor has been arrested in Arizona after he jumped over an edge at Grand Canyon National Park and had to be ...
Source: Arizona News

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2011 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Arizona

US OKs Brewer's plan to reduce Medicaid enrollment
Arizona Related News

Please provide any additional information regarding your situation which may help us determine why you were denied access to the ...

Post Date: 7th May, 2011 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Arizona

'JetMan' cancels Grand Canyon flight
Arizona Related News

The Federal Aviation Administration had approved plans for the 51-year-old adventurer to use Arizona’s scenic wonder as a backdrop for his first U.S. flight in the suit. But Rossy says no ...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th May, 2011 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Arizona - Page 2

Guilt drives people to cooperate rather than act selfishly
Arizona Related News

Researchers at the University of Arizona have conducted a study using economic models backed up by fMRI scans to establish why people choose to cooperate rather than act selfishly.

Post Date: 21st May, 2011 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Arizona Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Boeing, LAI International snare top awards from Arizona Manufacturers Council
Arizona Related News

and LAI International were the top award winners at the Arizona Manufacturers Council's Manufacturer of the Year awards celebration on Friday. The annual awards seek to recognize the best in ...

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Arizona

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,