Texas - Page 18 of 19

Yeah I understand this and I usually do not - Page 18 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th May, 2017 - 5:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 
Texas People
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2013 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Texas - Page 18

No. 10 Texas Tech Loses 1st Of The Season
News From The Lone Star State - Texas

Texas Tech's Branden Jackson (9) and Kerry Hyder (91) and Oklahoma's Michael Hunnicutt (18) Trey Millard (33) and Mike Onuoha (84) chase a loose ball after a blocked Oklahoma kick in the first quarter of an NCAA college football game in Norman, Okla., Saturday, Oct. 26, 2013. (AP Photo/Sue ...
Source

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2013 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Texas

CFT Oklahoma State Wins Track Meet Over Texas Tech

AP Texas Tech and Oklahoma State put on an entertaining show on Saturday night in Lubbock, combining for 59 first downs, 1,041 yards of offense, 186 plays, 18 penalties, five turnovers and 86 points. But was the No. 18 Cowboys (7-1) who got the win, 52-34, over the No. 15 Red Raiders (7-2). OSU roared out to 21 first-quarter points, only to see Tech close to within 28-24 heading into the half. ...
Source

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2013 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Texas History & Civil Business Politics

US Prosecutor Shamed Over Wrongful Conviction

A former prosecutor in the US state of Texas has been sentenced to jail for his role in putting a man in prison. The wrongful conviction of the innocent man 26 years ago led to the incarceration of Ken Anderson, a former state judge, on Friday in the Texas courthouse in which he used to preside. Anderson was charged with evidence tampering in the 1987 murder trial of Michael Morton, who ...
Source

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2016 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 18 Texas

The last land battle of the U.S. Civil War was fought in Texas.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Texas
A Friend

Texas

Texas is one of my favorite states. I love the size of it and the independent culture. I was in Texas for quite a while a few times in my military career and I fell in love with the Hill country and with Big Bend National Park. Big Bend is a place where night skies are dark as the crude they pump out of the ground in other parts of the state and the rivers and canyons are simply amazing. I always planned tp go back but life continues to get in the way… one day.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Texas
A Friend

Texas

I have been in Texas three times now and each time I have been there I have been treated very rudely. I was called a Yankee a lot and the way they said it meant I was one of the lowest scums on this earth. I guess I am just not wanted down there.

I know they have a rich culture it is just not for me I guess.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Texas
A Friend

Texas - Page 18

I'm sorry KN that you were treated like that. There are some ignorant people in Texas that are like that. A lot of people will call you a Yankee and not mean anything by it necessarily. There is bitterness to this day in the south towards the north. Some people just really cling to that and use it as an excuse to not like someone.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Texas
A Friend

Texas Politics Business Civil & History - Page 18

Yeah I understand this and I usually do not let it bother me much. I just tend to make travel plans not to include Texas for now.

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Texas

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,