Forum Game - Grocery Line - Page 3 of 5

Trixie corrects Mariah, "Mariah, you - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 18th Nov, 2005 - 11:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
4th Nov, 2005 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - Grocery Line - Page 3

"Yeah, Trixie, good idea. I need to pick up a flat of water, too. Usually these fancy stores have a little map printed up that you can look at ... let's see if there is a rack for them near the door," Rozalynn suggests. "Hey, Faithe, fancy meeting you here! How are you doing?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2005 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  Grocery Line
A Friend

Line Grocery Game Forum

Oh goody. Faithe had spent all day working on cars, and now she was being asked to continue doing so. She was pretty sure at this point that she had very minimal usage of her hands. Still, Faithe was a person who had this inescapable issue with never being able to say no. Plus, she couldn't leave in good faith knowing that somebody was stranded.

"Sure. It shouldn't take too long." Nodding, she reached up and tucked a loose bang behind her ear. That was part of the problem with doing what she did. Truthfully, she just wanted to focus on her music. She hadn't been here all too long, and she needed to establish some sort of a band. They didn't just happen, one had to look. Working at the garage she worked at certainly was not leaving her any time for her music. Not much, anyways.

She listened to the banter between the friends, feeling slightly awkward. Faithe had two different moods: serious and goofy. She was finding herself more in the serious mood tonight, and really just wanted to go home and take a hot bubble bath. About to pull her headphones back up over her head, she allowed her hands to fall back down to her side as she was addressed.

"I'm doing well. It's been a long day. How are you?"

7th Nov, 2005 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - Grocery Line Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Mariah looks at Faithe working on the car and asks..."So...did you wake up one morning and said "I want to become a mechanic!". I mean you are a pretty good looking woman, why in the world you would want to let your hands get all greasy and dirty?", she says with a face of disgust.

7th Nov, 2005 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Line Grocery Game Forum

Trixie rolls her eyes and then asks Mariah, "Didn't you ever make mud pies as a child or wonder how things work and take something apart to figure it out?" Trixie addresses Faithe, "I think it is really cool that you can work on cars and make them run. How about motorcycles? I love to ride in my spare time."

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2005 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  Grocery Line
A Friend

Line Grocery Game Forum

Faithe was making a few assumption about dear Mariah. She was used to receiving two different reactions from women about her line of work: repulsion or admiration. Some found it revolting that she would sink to a level that was considered the job of a dirty old man. A lot of women were impressed that she could handle herself in a garage.

((I'm assuming that they're outside since LDS mentioned Faithe working on the car.))

Looking over at Mariah, she nodded towards the car.

"What exactly are you having problems with?" It would be helpful to know what she was dealing with before she started.

A small smile formed on her face at Trixie's questions, causing her to shrug.

"I grew up with three older brothers, and just sort of learned the trade. We never had much money, so I had to learn to take care of my car and fix the problems myself because I couldn't afford to have it fixed." Brushing her bangs out of her hair, the act tiring, she tilted her head to the side.

"It's not what I plan on doing for the rest of my life. Just something to pay the bills."

"I've worked on two bikes, and it didn't really jive with me. I do better with cars and trucks."

Reconcile Edited: BabyBlues on 9th Nov, 2005 - 4:25am

18th Nov, 2005 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Forum Game - Grocery Line

This Dramatist role,

Over the intercom located all around and within the building you can hear:

"Shoppers, we have you always in mind and we have a deal just for you sweet tooth lovers... there is a special on Rex fine quality brand chocolates from England at the very low price of two boxes for only five dollars when you buy a Williamburg butter roasted turkey!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Nov, 2005 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game Grocery Line - Page 3

Kim role,

Mariah hears the announcement and says "I am not going to kill myself for a couple of chocolate boxes! plus you have to buy a turkey sandwich?", No, no, no...I better stay here, I am not that desesperate.

18th Nov, 2005 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game Grocery Line Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

Trixie corrects Mariah, "Mariah, you have to buy the whole turkey, not just a sandwich...you do know that a turkey sandwich comes from a bird, right" as she laughs good naturedly and rolls her eyes.

"Well girls, I have never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like, and it is almost Thanksgiving any way, so I could use the Turkey. I am going to get some chocolate. Come on, why don't we all get in line. It will be fun. Even you Mariah. Live a little."

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - Grocery Line

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,