Today's Top Poster - Page 30 of 30

This feature is unlikely to change or be modified - Page 30 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 11th Sep, 2018 - 9:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
6th May, 2018 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 30

It used to be comical to see you all talk about the battle for top poster but I don't see much of that now what happened?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2018 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

Oh some of us are still hanging out and are around to be top posters still. Just need the right subjects and the right circumstances. Does this mean that you Hunter is going for the top?

6th Sep, 2018 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

Dang I thought I was going to win the forum points for being the top poster but I didn't know you had to have 20 posts at least.

6th Sep, 2018 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Page 30 Poster Top Todays

Actually, the requirement is 30 now as per this Post: here. I saw where we still have "20" in the first Post and have since updated that to "30".

6th Sep, 2018 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

Ok gotcha ill keep that in mind next time, I'm just trying to get one more forum point to make my character. I have 15 but its still saying I don't have enough so maybe I just need a couple more.

7th Sep, 2018 - 9:24am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster

Back in the day making 20-30 posts was the norm. Not sure what happened but the amount of replies I see when passing through is not as much as it used to be and most of it surrounds either Dungeons & Dragons or ROK II.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Sep, 2018 - 9:26am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 30

This feature is unlikely to change or be modified anytime soon, so I am closing this Thread as it was meant to be support related and not to talk about your Posts. When there are updates in the future I will place them here. Please remember to use Post Count Rants Thread to talk about your Post Count.

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,