ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 25 of 48

At a glance it looks all good. I trust that - Page 25 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Aug, 2015 - 3:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 48 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - The first step is to write an imaginative backstory for your character that is level and setting appropriate. Level 1 characters are unaccomplished but have enough past experience to start adventuring.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Related Information to ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters
6th Aug, 2015 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 25

Game Master says...

The first two aren't exactly correct. I mentioned the rolls (Specifically in my game) being set to 6 for a d10 hit die (1/2 hit die +1) and that AC doesn't change, ACP does (Unless you're buying heavier armor).

BAB comes from class (+4 at level 4) you also add Strength and the weapon focus is an additional 'other' bonus.

You can put ranks into Perception until the cap of 4 from being level 4. Then you must put your other ranks into an other skills. You have 4 from being a Fighter, 2 from being Human and 3 from favored class bonuses (Or 3 HP instead).

Also another feat and Ability score increase by 1.

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2015 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

The Second says...

So I add 14 to HP.

I will put Perception to 4, and 2 to Climb making that 12

I will add 3 HP to the 14 making it 17 HP

All good now?

6th Aug, 2015 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Hit points are good.

You already had 2 in Perception, so you have a spare 2 ranks to spend on skills. I recommend Disable Device.

Still one feat to choose for being Level 3 and a +1 to an ability score from being level 4 (Strength I presume?). (Search for Table: Character Advancement and Level-Dependent Bonuses for where these come from).

If any detail is unclear, just ask. The rules do have a lot of details but it comes with experience. I'd be lying if I said I always got the rules right.

6th Aug, 2015 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 25 Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

The Second says...

These rules are never clear to me perhaps because I immersed myself into many Role-playing Game types and versions all at once.

So I cannot put Perception to 4?
Climb 12
Ok, so Disable Device 2

Strength at 18 so my modifier is now +4

HP will be 36

OK so I can add these in now?

7th Aug, 2015 - 1:29am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Game Master says...

You shound find Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 similar enough to Pathfinder, but Advanced is very different.

You can have Perception 4, but you have a total of 6 skill ranks to spend. So you can have all 3 skills you wrote.

The rest is all good. Don't forget an additional feat!

15th Aug, 2015 - 3:56am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters

Game Master says...

Txtrpg, It's just a few details and issues with organizing the text, but it helps me greatly when it's all neat.

First your Combat Info box. The HP is good, but the weapon focus feat doesn't belong there. Put it with the other feats in the Character Stats box. Also the weapon attacks all need to be updated with your new BAB of 4 (Both Ranged and Melee attacks).

The Character Stats box, well there's a bunch of small details to update. First it says you're still a Fighter 1, meaning level 1, and you also need to update your strength to 18 (+4).

For the skills, you need to add ranks to the second column so that the equations balance. The totals are all correct, but the right side of the equation needs to increase. (Eg. Climb should be: Climb* +12 = [Strength] 3+3+3+3 [Skill Focus])
And the same for all the skill you just increased.

The weapon attacks need to be updated with your new BAB, and the melee attacks and damages with your new strength.

Saves need to increase according to the fighter table (I think I forgot to mention those, sorry), as does CMB and CMD from your new BAB and Strength.

And as I mentioned, in the feats include the Weapon Focus you chose and pick any other feat to take.

Optionally, you can increase your carrying capacity due to strength but I'm not really worried about that much.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2015 - 9:03am / Post ID: #

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters
A Friend

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 25

Well, with the 202 from the bad guys and 300 from the bear traps, Mykael and I should actually each level up to 3!

Changes to my character:

Skill points: 2 + 0 (Int mod) + 1 (Favored class) + 1 (Human bonus) = +4 skill points. I placed 1 in Use Magic Device, and 3 in Linguistics (Celestial, Draconic, & Sylvan).

Hitpoints: 1/2(D8) + 1 + 0 (Con mod) = +5 hit points.

Saves: Fort & Reflex increased by 1.

Base Attack Bonus: Increased by 1.

Class Features: Gained Summon Monster II SLA.

Spells: 1st level spells per day increased by 1. Gained new cantrip and 1st level spell known. 0 – Resistance; 1 – Shield.

==========

Archival Oragor
17 year old 6'1” 185 lbs.
Platinum hair & Gray eyes
Human (Ulfen) Male
Neutral Good
Deity – Sarenrae
Master Summoner 3
Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, & Sylvan

Strength 8
Dexterity 10
CON 10
INT 10
Wisdom 10
Charisma 20

HP 18
AC 11 (+1 armor), Touch 10, Flat 11
Init +2
Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3
BAB +2, Melee +1, Ranged +2, CMB +1, CMD 11

Diplomacy +12 (+5 Charisma, +2 Rank, +2 Misc, +3 CS)
Handle Animal +9 (+5 Charisma, +1 Rank, +3 CS)
Knowledge (Arcana) +5 (+2 Rank, +3 CS)
Linguistics +6 (+3 Rank, +3 CS)
Spellcraft +5 (+2 Rank, +3 CS)
Use Magic Device +9 (+5 Charisma, +1 Rank, +3 CS)

Summon Good Monster
Spell Focus – Conjuration
Craft Wondrous Item
Cantrips
Lesser Eidolon
Life Link
Summoning Mastery – Summon Monster (SLA) 5+Charisma/day
Augment Summoning – Summons get +4 Strength & CON

Reactionary (Com Trait) +2 trait to Initiative.
Natural-Born Leader (Soc Trait) +1 trait Leadership Score, Summons/Followers/Cohorts get +1 morale bonus to Will saves.
Rich Parents (Equip Trait, GM Ruled) Starting money +900 gp.
Illuminator (Relig Trait) +2 trait Diplomacy, Diplomacy class skill.
Drawback – Paranoid) – gives extra trait. DC 15 check to aid me. Doesn't like to be made to feel incompetent.

Spells Known
Cantrips – 6, Level 1 – 4
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Arcane Mark, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic, & Resistance.
Level 1: Grease (Conj), Mage Armour, Rejuvenate Eidolon (Lesser), & Shield.
Spell Saves
Cantrips – DC 15, Level 1 – DC 16/17 if Conjuration
Spells/Day
Cantrips – Infinite, Level 1 – 5

Speaks Common

Equipment:
Light Crossbow, Kunai, Padded Light Armor, Masterwork Backpack, Waterproof Bag, Bedroll, Winter Blanket, Belt Pouch (2 Tindertwig), Signet Ring, Soap, Tent, Waterskin, Oilskin, Cold-Weather Outfit, Traveler's Outfit, Noble's Outfit, Random Jewelry (Worth 100 gp), Potion Belt (5 flasks of oil), Spell Component Pouch, Saddlebags, Military Saddle, Heavy Horse (Combat Trained), Hide Barding, Feed (4 days)

*Used Favored Class skill rank for Caelum at level 1. Used Favored Class skill rank for self at level 2 & 3.

16th Aug, 2015 - 3:41am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 25

Game Master says...

At a glance it looks all good. I trust that Mage Armor will start getting cast a few times per day? If you want you can write in both the combat info box and the magic box if you do choose to cast it at regular intervals.

> TOPIC: ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.