ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 40 of 48

Thanks for the help. I gave my character +1 - Page 40 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2016 - 12:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 48 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - The first step is to write an imaginative backstory for your character that is level and setting appropriate. Level 1 characters are unaccomplished but have enough past experience to start adventuring.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Related Information to ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters
16th Jul, 2016 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 40

Game Master says...

Zork was a vanilla fighter - no archetypes. He already took Bows for his Weapon Training group. I reckon 6th level feat choice is probably the hardest decision, but, Txtrpg, didn't you already decide on Rapid Shot?

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2016 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

The Second says...

Out of Character: Yes just a plain fighter that just wants to be really good at a few things. Rapid shot is good, I think I get more chances to hit per round if I remember it right.

19th Jul, 2016 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

So at +6 Base Attack Bonus (BAB) you get an extra attack (At +1 only) when you take the full-attack action, which means you can't do anything else that turn. Rapid Shot grants an additional attack at the highest BAB, but all rolls get a -2 penalty.

So I'll get you to try and update your weapon attack rolls on your character sheet. Multiple attacks should be separated by a slash '/' and you should record both options for your bow, with the feat and without.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2016 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters
A Friend

Page 40 Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

I do not know what you have and what you need but here is what I am planning. Let me know if you are happy with this then I will make the character sheet:

Gruber is young man of 17. Tall for his age with a young and athletic body that only the youth can enjoy and the old can envy. Despite his age and his good looks he is a serious and thoughtful person. Haunted by happenings from his past. He is not the sort to partake in the shenanigans of his peers. No, from an early age he has been earmarked by the priesthood. But with his restless spirit he would never make a proper man of the cloth. No the anger in him is too great. Best use such anger for a purpose. Put a weapon in his hand and armed with his faith he will bring godly justice to all those whose oppose him. He will be a might Priest of War!

3rd Aug, 2016 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Game Master says...

17 is a nice young age to start an adventuring career. I will start you at level 4 and you will have the opportunity to catch your experience up to the rest of the party. As a level 4 character, you should be accomplished, perhaps by adding detail to your haunting past, even if you avoid the topic in character.

In the nation of Brevoy, the god of war most often worshipped by the nobility is Gorum, who is chaotic in nature. There are other choices such as Erastil of the frontier and family, Pharasma of birth and death, and Abadar of wealth and civilisation. There are many other gods with fewer followers, though Iomedae the crusader has a temple in the capital too, if you were after a more pure and good-aligned goddess.

There are many classes you could choose from, depending on exactly what kind of priest you want to be. The closest to what you wrote is probably the Warpriest, a hybrid class of cleric and fighter. Then you have Inquisitors, Paladins, Clerics and Oracles as divinely inspired classes. Or, you can start as a plain Fighter or Barbarian and join a religious class later.

In the game, the date is quickly approaching the holiday of Archerfeast (To honor Erastil) so you could be preparing for the holiday by setting up or training to win the archery contests. Depends entirely on where you want to be from.

Do you use either Pathfinder PRD or D20PFSRD? Archives of Nethys? Can you get access to the Kingmaker Player's Guide on Paizo?

If you need any clarifications or help, feel free to ask.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 3rd Aug, 2016 - 2:05pm

21st Aug, 2016 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters

The Second says...

I know, its about time I level up. What frustrates me about it is no matter how many times I look at the table and follow the tips I always put in the incorrect or missing bonuses.

To make things simple what can I apply to current stats and just move up to 6? I do not want to take on any new or extra feats, skills, etc. Just boost what I already have.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2016 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 40

Game Master says...

I can't just give you a few bonuses, because the whole system breaks down and I won't be able to remember it all. You will also notice that you fall behind if you don't get everything.
You got your new hit points right in your post Source 3p but I tried to correct the other things.

Your BAB increases by 1 and you get a second attack (On a Full Attack action). That's the +6/+1 on the table. That bonus flows on to all your weapon attacks (But not damage).

All three of your saves increase by 1 only. Bravery increases by 1, increasing your Will save but only against fear effects.

Only 2 skill ranks you have to assign. (But if it's in a class skill you don't have yet, you get an additional +3 bonus.)

Plus the option of +1 skill rank or +1 hit point for continuing in your favoured class.

Then we can add your feat. Weapon Focus (Longbow) I believe? It's just an additional +1 to your longbow attack.

I just noticed that if you plan to get Rapid Shot and be a good archer in general, you will need to increase your Dexterity, either through really expensive magical tomes, or a Belt of Incredible Dexterity, or through your +1 ability score every 4 levels. I'm probably just confusing you now though, it's just something you might want to plan for.

23rd Aug, 2016 - 12:12am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 40

The Second says...

Thanks for the help.

I gave my character +1 HP for class focus so I'm up to 51HP.

I just realized that I should be using my bow at a +12 now because I haven't been including the strength modifier for composite bow, is that correct?

I raised the BAB for all weapons. Am I good now?

> TOPIC: ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.