ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 41 of 48

I can understand the pressure of work, no - Page 41 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Sep, 2016 - 4:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 48 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - The first step is to write an imaginative backstory for your character that is level and setting appropriate. Level 1 characters are unaccomplished but have enough past experience to start adventuring.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Related Information to ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2016 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters
A Friend

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 41

The Strength Modifier on a composite bow only applies to damage bud wink.gif If you had an enhancement bonus on it (Because it was enchanted or whatever), you would add that to both attack and damage.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Aug, 2016 - 11:34am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

The Second says...

Right that's why I had it listed that way already. I got carried away thanks for pointing it out.

By the way, do trained animals also go up in levels when they get experience from fighting?

24th Aug, 2016 - 6:14am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Pets don't level up. You would need it to be part of a class feature like Familiar (Wizard) or Animal Companion (Ranger, Druid). Potentially you could use the Leadership feat to get a cohort that levels up with you, but that's usually a person. However, an intelligent awakened animal would be possible.

Okay, so your Combat Box doesn't exactly match your Stats, where it says you have a total +9 to your bow attack (+1 within 30').
You Basic Melee Attack is BAB and Strength and your Basic Ranged is BAB and Dexterity.
Your AC needs an update:
AC 19 (+5 armor +2 shield +1 Dexterity +1 natural)
Touch AC 11 Flat-Footed 18

Sorry, just let me neaten up your entire stat block. Some of the reasons behind the numbers will be obscured, like with weapon attacks. Also you have an old XP value listed and I think I made a mistake on your Fortitude save earlier.

You also have 3 skill ranks still to assign (I said 2 earlier, forgetting that humans get 1 extra).
Zork
Male Human Fighter 6 [True Neutral]
DESCRIPTION
Age 25
Looks dark hair, dark eyes
Height/Weight 6'0" Tall, 175lbs. (Medium)
Homeland Brevoy
Campaign Kingmaker

EXPERIENCE POINTS

STRENGTH 18 (+4)
DEXTERITY 12 (+1)
CONSTITUTION 13 (+1)
INTELLIGENCE 10 (+0)
WISDOM 10 (+0)
CHARISMA 13 (+1)

Initiative +1 = 1 [[Dexterity]]

SKILL Total + Ability Mod. + Ranks + Misc.
Acrobatics* +1 = [Dexterity] 1+0+0
Bluff +1 = [Charisma] 1+0+0
Climb* +13 = [Strength] 4+3+3+3 [Skill Focus]
Diplomacy +1 = [Charisma] 1+0+0
Disable Device* +11 = [Dexterity] 1+3+3+1 [Vagabond Child]+3 [Skill Focus]
Escape Artist* +1 = [Dexterity] 1+0+0
Handle Animal +7 = [Charisma] 1+3+3
Intimidate +1 = [Charisma] 1+0+0
Perception +4 = [Wisdom] 0+4+0
Ride +5 = [Dexterity] 1+1+3
Stealth* +1 = [Dexterity] 1+0+0
Survival +5 = [Wisdom] 0+2+3
Swim* +4 = [Strength] 4+0+0

* Armor Check Penalty -1
Trained Only

Base Speed [ 30 (6 sq.) ]

Weapon Sword, Short
Attack Bonus +10/+5
Critical 19-20/x2
Type P
Damage 1d6+4

Weapon Longsword
Attack Bonus +11/+6
Critical 19-20/x2
Type S
Damage 1d8+4

Weapon Silver Dagger Melee
Attack Bonus +10/+5
Critical 19-20/x2
Type P or S
Range 10 ft
Damage 1d4 +3

Weapon Javelin
Attack Bonus +7/+2 (+1 in 30')
Critical x2
Type P
Range 30 ft
Ammo 2
Damage 1d6+4 (+1 in 30')

Weapon Composite Longbow [+4 Strength]
Attack Bonus +9/+4 (+1 in 30')
Critical x3
Type P
Range 110 ft
Ammo Not tracked
Damage 1d8+5 (+1 in 30')

FORTITUDE SAVE
+6 = 5 [base] +1 [Con]
REFLEX SAVE
+3 = 2 [base] +1 [Dexterity]
WILL SAVE
+3 = 2 [base] +0 [Wisdom] +1 [Bastard] (+2 vs Fear)

CMB
+11 = 6 [BAB] +4 [Strength] +0 [size] +1 [Solo Maneuvers]
CMD
+22 = 10 + 6 [BAB] +4 [Strength] +1 [Dexterity] +0 [size] +1 [Solo Maneuvers]

FEATS

Shield Focus
Skill Focus [Climb]
Skill Focus [Disable Device]
Solo Maneuvers
Weapon Focus (Longsword)
Point Blank Shot
Precise shot
Weapon Focus (Longbow)

TRAITS
Hard to Kill
Vagabond Child
Bastard

CARRYING CAPACITY
Light Load: 100lbs.
Medium Load: 200lbs.
Heavy Load: 300lbs.
Lift Over Head: 300lbs.
Lift Off Ground: 600lbs.
Push or Drag: 1200lbs.

LANGUAGES
Common

SPECIAL ABILITIES
Human
Bonus Feat: One extra feat at 1st level
Skilled: +1 skill rank per level
Bonus Languages: Any (Except secret languages)

Fighter
4 Bonus Combat Feats
Bravery +2
Armor Training
Weapon Training (Bows)

NOTES
Solo Maneuvers: Whenever you are the only one threatening an opponent, you gain +1 bonus on combat maneuvers against that creature and +1 bonus to CMD against combat maneuvers made by that creature.
Hard to Kill: When you are attempting Constitution check to stabilize when dying, the penalty on the check is only half your negative hit point total instead of your full negative hit point total.
Bastard: You take -1 penalty on all Charisma-based skill checks made when dealing with members of nobility but gain +1 trait bonus on Will saves as result of your stubbornness and individuality. (The penalty aspect of this trait is removed if you ever manage to establish yourself as true noble.)
Vagabond Child: Select one of the following skills: Disable Device, Escape Artist, or Sleight of Hand. You gain +1 trait bonus on checks with that skill, and it is always class skill for you.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 41 Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Archival: Summoner 6
HP +5 (33)
Spells per Day: 2: +1
Spells Known: 2: +1
Skills: Spellcraft +1, Knowledge (Arcana) +1, & Diplomacy +2 (Used Favored Class ability for myself to gain an extra skill)
Special: Maker's Call

Caelum also needs to be updated. I will have to finish this on my days off, either Sunday or Monday this week. I plan on doing an in-depth review to ensure all of the bonuses are correct. This is just the quick and dirty update biggrin.gif.

1st Sep, 2016 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

The Second says...

Thank you so much for helping me with my character. So I've updated it and wondered if I can have the 3 skill ranks in sense motive and if I can't can I add them to perception?

3rd Sep, 2016 - 9:29am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

The changes to Archival are fine, but I just want to make sure you aren't adding a rank to Linguistics. Didn't you want to pick up Terran as a language?

Txtrpg, you can add 3 to Sense Motive (The maximum number of ranks is your level). However, since it isn't a class skill for a fighter, you don't get an additional +3 bonus. It's a Wisdom based skill, but you have no bonus in that. So the total would just be the ranks you put into it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2016 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 41

You were right about Terran, thank you for the reminder! I went through and double-checked Archival and Caelum. They're completely up-to-date now with the required changes for Unchained. Sorry about the delay, I have had overtime quite a bit lately.

I realized the party didn't have anyone capable of disabling traps and picking locks, so I've given Caelum the evolution Skilled for Disable Device.

5th Sep, 2016 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 41

Game Master says...

I can understand the pressure of work, no need to apologise, but if you expect something big coming up (About a week), a notice would help.

Looks like Caelum is becoming quite an accomplished skill monkey. I'm surprised that it works even with 1/2 level advancement.

I have a lot more money recorded for you than you currently have on your sheet. And that's not just the latest 506.22 that I included even though Archival didn't want a share. Nobody else seemed to mind that you got a share.

> TOPIC: ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.