ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 46 of 48

Done, took the Cure line and tapped in Liberating - Page 46 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Nov, 2016 - 4:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 48 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 
Closed
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - The first step is to write an imaginative backstory for your character that is level and setting appropriate. Level 1 characters are unaccomplished but have enough past experience to start adventuring.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Related Information to ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2016 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters
A Friend

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 46

I will make the noted changes Icon. I'm locked out the same as Daishain was. Shouldn't my attack for tiger form be a plus 12 due to the strength bonus from changing into a tigers and the amulet of mighty fists? My initiative is +3 because even though I have improved initiative my Dexterity bonus is only plus one. I don't know where that plus one came from in nature knowledge either.

I will buy a lance and bow and be one of the mercenary cavalry that Archival hired. I originally put Mithril chain in the description but that was before I decided upon the moon cursed archetype which renders it not as useful. The only magic items I picked came out to 6000 gold I thought. The rest wasn't much. This would leave almost 2000 gold left over after the other expenses. Was I wrong on the prices for the amulet of might fists and the ring of protection plus 1?

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Nov, 2016 - 6:01am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2016 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

If Jesla was one of the mercenaries I hired - is she staying with Mykael and my settlement, or is she going to go and join Theaton's? Regardless, I'll send out for a replacement. Either for her changing her employer to go with Theaton, or because I'd see her natural talent and offer her a leadership role if she stays with us.

24th Nov, 2016 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Both characters should be editable now.

For Jesla, I was saying the bite was correct, but the claws should also be primary attacks, with the full bonus to attack and damage. And I get the same for price of your goods, but you wrote '3692 gold remaining' so perhaps you assumed 10000 to spend? Are you starting with the Cold-Weather Outfit (Free, since it costs under 10 gp) or do you want to get something more expensive?

Similar Question regarding Kesnik's tastes - how much did he spend on his clothes and any jewellery?

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2016 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 46 Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Diarmadhim, from the sounds of everything she will be staying at the fort working for you.

Icon, I have updated everything that you mentioned as far as I can tell. If I missed anything please let me know.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2016 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Edits made, hopefully didn't miss anything this time.

Cut out the ring of protection (I shall miss thee oh sweet deflection bonus) and a few other items to bring the budget back in line, including the feat retrain cost.

Concerning clothing, I'm thinking he'd prefer comfortable clothing with bright colors, fine needlework, and tasteful usage of metallic thread, but nothing truly ostentatious. I wouldn't call it a Courtier's Outfit (30 gp), but that is probably the set closest to the level of quality I have in mind. No jewelry.

25th Nov, 2016 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Master says...

A few tiny details I missed on Jesla: the ring should add its deflection bonus to CMD as well. Improved initiative actually grants +4, so total of +6. At the end of the skill list note down your Armor Check Penalty of -2, which should apply to Strength and Dexterity based skills - but I often overlook it except for heavy armor. And do you want to also include just the names of class features you've unlocked on a list? Also could you paste a copy in this topic so that I have a static reference?

Keresnik actually gets the Cure (Or Inflict) spell corresponding to each level for free - you can add those and pick another 1st level spell. And you have to remove Awesome Display - you only have your 1st level Revelation which got retrained into Sidestep Secret. You can take Extra Revelation at 9th level if it's any consolation. In your combat box can you add after the saves (+2 vs fear, +2 vs divination) so I know if I have to secretly roll. I still have you as over WBL by 100, though this is acceptable. I take it the perfume is common, 1 gp stuff, and you have the cost of the Courtier's Outfit is negligible, you can include it on your sheet. Also, can I make you an ambassador from Jovvox, the gnomish smithing town, instead of Restov?

For your information you are both starting with 15000 XP, if you want to write that on your sheets.

Could you please select a guardian so I can send you a secret GM note before letting you into the main game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2016 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 46

Icon, here are my unlocked class features. I have updated everything that you listed I believe. I am unable to choose a guardian. I don't have enough forum points.

Fast movement
Rage
Uncanny dodge
Shifting rage
Hybrid rage
Trap sense
Shifting rage enables her to transform into her tiger form. It alters rage.
Hybrid form enables her to transform into a hybrid tiger form. She would stand on two legs, be able to wield weapons and speak. This replaces improved uncanny dodge.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Nov, 2016 - 4:42pm

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2016 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 46

Done, took the Cure line and tapped in Liberating Command.

Not sure where the wealth discrepancy is now, had everything's cost added up on an excel sheet this time, even the stuff valued at less than 1 GP, and no I wasn't considering the outfit to be negligible. If you're not worried about it, I won't mess with it any further, though I did go ahead and delete the contents of his purse.

As for the rest, guardian's up, and I am perfectly content to be introduced as an ambassador from Jovvox.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Nov, 2016 - 8:47pm

+  « First of 48 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 

> TOPIC: ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.