ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 15 of 105

Aliora smiles as the people part the roads - Page 15 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Aug, 2013 - 11:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

28th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 105 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (105) »
Posts: 834 - Views: 34179
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2013 - 7:47am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 15

Maerrun takes the parchment from his father and begins to read it, although not really taking note of much because much of the political business bored him. But after all it was family business.

Out of Character:: I will need some details of what the parchment contained, only if relevant though.

Attached Image Message Edited...
Persephone: Please learn how to use Role-playing Game tags properly: Offtopic, Quotes & Other Tags.

Sponsored Links:
29th Aug, 2013 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Canabusis

"Vostok?" Oleg replies. "That's rather far, but like you said, you are early. We will desperately need your help on the morning of the first of Pharast, in 8 days. It's when the bandits attack; dawn on the first of each month. Certainly you will be tired, so come back the night before.

"I think it would also be smart to be less obtrusive. If the Swordlords get word of treachery early, you would put yourself and us in danger. By all means, send word to your friends, but I beg of you, don't bring an army. I would gladly speak with whomever you bring back.

"As for supplies, it's the end of the month, so we haven't been robbed yet. And there's nothing that far away that we need, most of our need can be sourced more closely. Sorry."

Out of Character: It took Shivas 4 and a half days total to get to Oleg's. This assumes 8 hours active travel a day. It is possible to travel further in a day than 8 hours at base speed. I have outlined the choices in the Rules, Questions, Setting topic.

Now that I've done some bar work, I noticed something. Is your character named after high-end whiskey?

KNtoran

Theaton lies in bed after his carnal activities with Rosa, as she calls herself. Eventually, within the hour, there is a coded pattern of knocks on the door. "One of the other girls," She says and, covering her front with her apron, opens the door a crack.

"The uh," She begins. "The city's Harbourmaster is after him. There's no choice, we have to turn him in."

Rosa turns to you and asks, "What have you gotten yourself into? She's right, get dressed, we have to turn you in. Otherwise it'll ruin the business. I'm so sorry, my sweetest strawberry."

Dracthul

Out of Character: Sorry if I didn't make it clear. The letter is in the first post of this topic.

In Character: Your father interrupts you as you almost finish reading the charter. "It looks to me that Restov is finally pushing for a claim of the throne. It's about time, I actually anticipated a war two years ago when King Urzen Rogarvia first vanished. It seems that they are exploring the area to pave the way for a new town. I want you to get very involved in this town. Take over it from within, whatever method you choose; economy, fame or even legitimately. There are also rumors of a few other bands acting on similar orders, mercenaries and such, in the same general area, so do be careful. What are your thoughts?"



29th Aug, 2013 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Shivas becomes determined in her decision to journey to find Gallian and seek his aid. She see's that Oleg has finally opened up to her within his inner tumoil and need to protect and take care of his wife. Shivas feels a great need to right the wrongs that have been put on the poor couple who where forced into their current situation.

"It seems then we have come to a decision for now, I need to rest for morning will come quickly and I have to travel with all speed to get there and back. I would like to be able to leave some of my belongings here in order to be light weight and travel faster. Also I would like to pack some hay and oats for Brute so I will not have to stop to much to find him food. I will go and move quickly to be back in time to help with the bandits. I can give you some coin for the supplies, just tell me what my expenses come to."

With that Shivas says goodnight and retreats to her room. She quickly goes through her belongings to leave behind what she can so as not to weigh her down. When she had prepared what she can for now she will lay down to rest for tomorrow she will need it.

When morning comes before she seeks to eat or gather further supplies she prepares her spells for the day.

Out of Character: : Spells for the day
Level 0 Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
Level 1 Abundant Ammunition, Cure light wounds
She will leave behind
Soap (1lbs.) 5sp
Whetstone (1lbs.) 2cp
Cleric's Vestments (6lbs.) 5gp
Canvas (5 sq. Yards) (5 lbs.) 5sp
Artisans tool's (5lbs.) 5gp



Post Date: 29th Aug, 2013 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

Page 15 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Theaton says to her oh I am not in trouble he told me he would be here to see me. I guess he is someone important in the town. I will dress and go down to se him. He is the one who referred me to this inn.

Theaton gets up and dresses himself and groping Rosa a few times as he prepares himself. He takes his ale and food down with him. Eating along the way to meet with the harbormaster.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2013 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

As Aliora reaches the city of Restov she uses her forearm to directfully remove the unwanted perspiration from her forehead "What a hike" She muttered to herself before gazing with wide eyes into the unfamiliar sight of civilization. As her eyes darted back and forth her third eye wandered freely in astonishment. "I wander if this place has a Monastery?" She said as she ventured deeper into the heart of the city in search of a house of worship.

Attached Image Edited: Euphoria on 29th Aug, 2013 - 11:02pm

31st Aug, 2013 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

Game Master says...

Canabusis

Oleg is happy to hold onto whatever you leave behind as security that you will return. Svetlana recovers from her state and begins to pack Brute with 7 days of feed (70 lbs). They both thank you and wish you goodnight.

The next morning breakfast is a hearty meal of scrambled eggs and bacon from yesterday's boar. As Svetlana is readying Brute for you, Oleg speaks up, "We wish you godspeed. I'm wondering why are you keeping you armor on? Won't that weigh your horse down and restrict your movement?"

KNtoran

The other girl leads you downstairs, where the man in grey furs and gold chain is sitting with the fat man with the yellow feathered purple hat from the dock. They shake hands as you enter and the fat man leaves. The harbormaster presents the open seat to you.

"Shame about your comrade," He begins, solemnly. "A right tragedy that a man lose his livelihood and more. The city's compensation cannot compare to his losses." He pauses, head bowed. "And that captain! A sorry excuse of a man he has become, and a tough one to handle at that. I can tell he's changed since I've seen him a few times before. If the crew are right about the Razmiran priests, then it's a long process for us to right him back up.

"Enough about them, I'm here for you! I knew you were the archer! No need to act humble. Taenias, the elven wizard, confirmed it. I need someone with exactly your skills. Well, another department technically. My friend is looking for skilled explorers, and, as always, the system gave him a bunch of spoilt brats from lower noble houses. Corrupt to the core, this nation, what with the king vanishing and all that nonsense. The job pays well, and will certainly open more opportunities." He continues in a hushed whisper, "There's even bounties on bandits in the area." Back to normal tone, "Do you like what you're hearing?"

Euphoria

Taking the time to explore for two hours, you come across what seems to be a religious district. Along the way, people part to avoid you or just stare in astonishment or disgust. In the area are a few merchant shops selling religious paraphernalia, but three large temple dominate the area.

The largest is a wooden cathedral, with vines sprouting and covering the structure and well tended gardens around. Erastil's bow symbol is carved into the top of the front doors, and a lighter coloured wood has been inserted to colour it.

A small but populous temple to Gorum has been fashioned out of wood and rusted iron, violent sounding worship can be heard from inside.

One is of stone, with marble pillars and gold trim, and the key, the symbol of Abadar, hangs high above.

The dark painted church of Pharasma can also be seen, its solemn priests performing rituals and rites for the dead.

A monastery-like or martial art academy is nowhere to be found.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Aug, 2013 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 15

Shivas replies to Olegs question, "I thought about leaving it behind but just in case I run into danger I think I would rather have it. Perhaps I could out run any danger I would come apon though. On second thought will all they hay for Brute I should leave it behind. Would you mind helping me with the clasps on the chest plate, all the others I think I can reach myself, unless you think I should seek Svetlana for assistance?"

When Shivas is done removing all her armor and leaving it in the safe keeping of Oleg, she goes to Svetlana and decides to take only about 40 lbs of the hay thinking she will more then likely stop in a town or two for more hay on the way or perhaps on the way back.

Shivas hugs Svetlana comforting her and say's to her, "Fairwell, I will return as fast as I can."

With her goodbye's being said she mounts brute and when she has cleared the gate she pushes Brute to a run. She keeps her eyes open for danger. She travels as fast as Brute can take her for the first 3 hours and slows for an hour to partially rest Brute and then picks up speed once again for the last four hours that she can, at least thats what she intends to do.

Out of Character: : Not Sure if when I roll for healing (Channel energy) if the points are split up between the two or if the full amount applies to both? If I roll a 2 is that one point healing each or 2 points healing each? Will do rolls when I know. Sorry!

Attached Image Edited: Canabusis on 1st Sep, 2013 - 4:26am



Post Date: 31st Aug, 2013 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 15

Aliora smiles as the people part the roads of the city, thinking they were being polite and generous she bowed her head and thanked them as she passed and began to explore the religious district.

Passing by the merchant shops she takes time to observe the trinkets and holy symbols but respectfully sets everything back and decides not to buy. When she proceeded further Aliora was confronted with three temples, which she visually studied before agreeing with her gut and walking up the stone steps, through the marble pillars that glittered in golden highlights and in through the doors of the temple.

Inside she would greet the first person she sees with "Salutations I am Aliora, sister of the Monastery of the Veil. I have traveled for many miles to reach here. I was sent out on a mission to find my own life's path. I seek a trusting place to rest, bathe, and eat as I have no gold and very little supplies. I need your services for only a day or two until I am ready to continue my exploration of the world."



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.