ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 17 of 105

Theaton looks at Mallius and simply says, - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Sep, 2013 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 105 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (105) »
Posts: 834 - Views: 34093
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
5th Sep, 2013 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 17

Shivas is much relieved to see Abadarnik declining his offer to buy supplies she greets him warmly in her weariness. "Sarenrae bless you my friend. Thank you but I have all the supplies I can carry right now." Turning to his wife, Shivas smiles brightly and hugs her in greeting. "By Sarenrae, how have you been? I would be honored to lead the prayer.... Sarenrae Flame of the Dawnflower, we ask you to bless us in our friendship as we share in our meal. Please watch over us all and guide our paths that we may live in love and peace and justice." Bowing her head in reverence Shivas ends her prayer and looks to the couple to begin eating their meal.

After they have all consumed their meal, Shivas asks Abadarnik if he has a room she can rent for the night. "Forgive me that I do not stay and talk with you longer but I am weary. Would you have room to spare for me? I must leave with the rise of the sun, but I do not think I could push myself or Brute any further today."

After eating she pays Abadarnik, and retires to the room wanting to get a head start on her rest, in her exhaustion falls asleep quiet a while before night fall. When she wakes in the morning she prepares her spells but skips her meal. Thinking she hopefully does not have far to go, she will eat when she has found Gallian.

Shivas retrieves Brute after saying fair well to Abadarnik and his wife, and makes for the forest.

Out of Character: : Spells for the day will remain the same as the previous day.
Perception roll 13
How much was I charged for the room?

Attached Image Edited: Canabusis on 5th Sep, 2013 - 7:58pm



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2013 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Theaton will look to the harbor Master and Say, "Well met Leonard you can call me Theaton." He will step into the room and shake the hand of the surveyor and say "Glad to meet you too Mallius. Leonard here says you have a job that needs to be done and you need a good archer. I do not know if I can live up to what Leonard was told but I did seem able to shoot straight when I needed to."

Out of Character: I do get into character at times but other times I prefer to state some things in the third person too.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2013 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Thank you" Aliora responded, taking the parchment and tucking it neatly into a fold of her robe after reading it over.

Upon reaching the sleeping quarters she dropped her gear at her feet, removed her shoes and took a much needed sit. Excitement filled her to the core, "Jobs.. New religions... Rewards... Adventure... Am I dreaming?" All of this was new to her and absorbing it all at once was more than overwhelming.

Aliora would daydream for the entire hour about her untold stories to come, and then head to get some soup.

7th Sep, 2013 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 17 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Canabusis

"That was beautiful," She says. "Thank Sarenrae for good people like yourself. Please, come upstairs, make yourself at home. You are always welcome."

As she is going to sleep, Shivas decides to use the last of her divine power converting her prepared Abundant Ammunition into a spontaneously cast Cure Light Wounds (You know clerics can do that, right?). Brute heals 3 damage from the spell, and 1 naturally, overnight. He isn't tired but his muscles still remember the strain of the previous day (He's on only 1 damage as you start the next day). Shivas gets the full rest she needs of 8 hours and heals all 8 non-lethal damage.

The next morning, Starday the 26th of Calistril, Abadarnik again chuckles at your offer of payment and waves it off. They both wave their goodbyes as you head off once more. Within the hour the sparse tree line of the Gronzi forest greets you. Heading along the road, another hour later, you spot the point at which you and Gallian emerged from the forest. A little further up the road you spot some large splintered wood.

KNtoran

"Archery is certainly a skill we can use," Replies Mallius.

Leonard interrupts, "I'll just go, see you both later," And he backs out of the room.

Mallius continues, "We are also after frontiersmen with geographical knowledge and basic survival skills. We appreciate anything you can bring to the table, be it brain or brawn. You see, the woods are known to be dangerous as well as teeming with animals and fey. Also there are a few scattered ruins from previous, unsuccessful attempts to colonize the area by Taldor, that is, centuries ago when it was a sprawling empire.

"So, what can you do, apart from archery? What is your personal story? And in what light do you view the Swordlords and their city of Restov?"

Euphoria

You seem to share the room with three other women, despite there being a total of 14 beds, arranged in bunks. Two look in a very bad way, famished and gloomy. The third seems to be through a half finished ritual. She is covered in a white cloth, candles surrounding her bunk and holy instruments and water, as well as a small, golden lock-box.

As you follow the other women to the kitchen, one notices your expression and asks in a drawl, "New to the city? Too much for you? City life ain't what you're told on the outside. It's all the cruelties of the farmlands, rich barons and poor idiots, but tenfold."

The soup is served in a small hall with benches. The woman takes her share and sits, listening to your answer. The meal itself is a plain broth with potatoes, turnips and carrots, bones remain in the soup too and specks of dirt collect at the bottom of your bowl.

MESSAGE TO ALL: I find it a bit hard to keep the subject when it comes to describing all your characters' actions. I hope you don't mind if I switch between naming the character and writing his/her in one paragraph, then referring to 'you' in the next.



7th Sep, 2013 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Shivas moves toward the splintered wood trying to get a closer look of what it might be and what may have caused it. She looks around to be sure that she is not coming up on a trap, also keeping her eyes open for signs of Gallian or his group.

Out of Character: : What ever is easiest for you Icon. You have much more to do then simply state your actions.

I did know that clerics could convert one spell to a cure spell for spontaneous casting. They can only do it once per day correct?

Perception Roll 17+3=20



Post Date: 8th Sep, 2013 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

Aliora is becoming aware that her presence is unsoothing, she watches as people stare at her uncomfortably but not quite grasping why. As she left in the lunchline a woman spoke to her. Politely she replied "Yes, new to any city for that matter. I had no idea it would be so---" She trailed off as she took her helping of soup and took a seat.

Sitting down she lost her train of thought, she was more distracted by her food. Endlessly she stirred the dirty potatoes in the broth, watching as it accumulated at the bottom. After a few bites she remembered the parchment. Quickly unfolding it from her robe she read it once more and sighed "I need this job, I can't live like this"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2013 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 17

Maerrun leaves the room and heads towards the Entrance hall were his mother will be waiting, all the while he thinks of the grand adventure he just undertook, to gain a foothold within a new settlement, gain fame and glory. This was something big.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2013 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

Theaton looks at Mallius and simply says, I really do not have a opinion on the Swordlords or their city of Restov. I hope that helps you. As for me I am a ranger by trade I used to wander the woods of Kyonin. I am versed in animal and plant lore, I can track and live off the land. I prefer to sleep in a bed with a woman next to me but I do not mind sleeping on the ground at times either. If the pay is good I am versatile."



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.