ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 3 of 105

Shivas gets a surge of adrenaline moves as - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2013 - 4:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (105) »
Posts: 834 - Views: 33964
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
20th Jul, 2013 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 3

Shivas, lay's out her winter blanket following Gallian's lead. "I can take half night's watch, just wake me". She looks to Gallian, she eats some of her own rations, then wastes no time in falling asleep.

Attached Image Edited: Canabusis on 20th Jul, 2013 - 5:21pm



Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2013 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Birdsong awakens you and light reflecting off the snow on the ground and the pine trees dazzles you. Looking around, dawn has passed and it is well into the late wintery morning. Gallian is asleep in his bedroll, bow with a nocked arrow prepated on his right, an on his left an open pouch, a tiny bell and an empty bottle.



22nd Jul, 2013 - 6:55am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Shivas grins to herself thinking Gallian very ingenious. She moves as quietly as she can in her armor knowing it will not take but a little sound to wake Gallian, she packs up her gear and prepares her spells for the day. She then eats some cold rations and waits for Gallian to be ready.

Spells:
Level 0 Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
Level 1 Abundant Ammunition, Sanctuary

Attached Image Edited: Canabusis on 22nd Jul, 2013 - 7:00am



22nd Jul, 2013 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 3 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Gallian doesn't stir from rest as you prepare for a whole hour. In your impatience, you wander around, and once you are 30 ft away from Gallian, he stirs picking up his bow and getting up in a quick action.

"Wha- Come out," He shouts. "Show yourself."

He looks around and lowers his bow, he blushes as he notices you watching him.

"It's alright, I'm a heavy sleeper but the area is magically alarmed. It's late. I'm not blaming you, but you should have woken me at first light. Now I need to take some time to get ready."

He eats, then sits in meditation for an hour, breathing in and out deeply, despite the slight chill in the air.

When ready, he helps you onto your horse and heads off out of the treeline. A road is visible up ahead and he heads towards it. He shouts back, "Keep your eyes peeled. I can't let any guard see me before we see them. Not for my sake, but we wouldn't want them to see you consorting with a wanted man, not with Sarenrae's reputation on the line."

(I need a Perception check, it's a reactive skill so I use it when I need it.)

About ten minutes into the ride, Gallian unexpectedly perks up. "The alarm went off again. Might be game, might be wolves or worse. We're far enough for it not to be an issue but do try to keep up."



Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2013 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Theaton will watch the priests closely He does not wish to make waves but he feels that they do not need to make a tithe to this god.

23rd Jul, 2013 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

Shivas perks up her observation at the warning Gallian gave her. She looks about and listens intently. She sits up on her horse and secures herself with her knees around the horse. Being ever wary about what Gallian said she tries to increase the pace of her horse.

Out of Character: : Ride check Roll(1d20)+3, -4: 10,+3 -4 Total: 9
Perception check Roll(1d20)+0: 13,+0 Total:13
Spot Roll(1d20)+0:11,+0 Total:11
Listen Roll(1d20)+0: 17,+0 Total:17
Look Roll(1d20)+0: 8,+0 Total:8
Added other rolls just in case. I figured with Gallian's warning she would heighten her awareness.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2013 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 3

Game Master says...

KNortan
The captain shouts "We shall be making port, and need rest. No need for this now."

The priest continues in a monotone "Good news. There is plenty of room in the proud city of Xer, dominion of Razmir and we are always willing to accept the faithful. Let us show you to port." He points at your barge and the grappling hook is tossed and hooks to the low railing. Their boat continues to approach yours, now linked by rope.

"I know how to dock myself!" Shouts the captain in a flash of anger, but the priests do not stop. Instead, the first one raises his arms in a calming suggestion.

Canabusis
You aren't able to push your horse, but Gallian doesn't seem annoyed, the pace is slightly slower this day.

(In Pathfinder all those confusing 3.5e skills were combined into Perception. Also it is a Wisdom based skill so you get a +3. All these details are in the Core Rulebook section under Skill Descriptions. [Assuming you are using the PRD with the red navigation bar at the top])

After 2 hours you don't see what causes the reaction, but Gallian orders you off the road quickly and gallops 100 feet away from the road to some bushes.

"Quick, get your horse covered in branches, then get down" He says.

(Now I require a Stealth check. Gallian rolls above a 10 to assist you for an additional +2.)

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 23rd Jul, 2013 - 3:17pm



23rd Jul, 2013 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Shivas gets a surge of adrenaline moves as quickly as she can to follow Gallian's instructions. She ducks behind the bush and covers her horse with brush, then tries to sooth her horse so it will not make any noise. She breaths deep slowly to slow her own racing heart.

Out of Character: : Stealth Roll(1d20)+2([Dexterity]): 17,+2 Total:19



+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (105) »


Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.