ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 22 of 105

Shivas packs away the feather, embraces Gallian - Page 22 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2013 - 4:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

15th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 105 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (105) »
Posts: 834 - Views: 34325
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2013 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 22

Theaton goes back to his meal as he watches the youths walk out side. HE smiles to himself over when he was young and foolish like that. He will sit and watch all that is going on after he finishes his meal. He will order another mug of ale and continue to watch. He will rub the back sides of the serving girls as they pass by.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2013 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Out of Character: My apologies, I was at work when I posted and it was hard to grasp the full concept of what was going on while sneak-posting in a hospital.

In Character: "I most certainly can use this eye, the same if not better than my other two" She stated proudly "It comes not without benefits."

Aliora stood with good posture, open minded as she listened to the instructions. "Yes actually, I am uncertain of where Oleg's is located. What will this official look like, and what type of supplies will he bring? Surely you see many travellers pass by here, do they need anything aside from what you provide to survive in the green belt?" She asked, sounding rather concerned. "The payment sounds fair, land has plenty of uses and at worst could be sold for good coin. Although that does not put food in my belly or help me pay out what I owe until a later date, but beggars cannot be choosers I reckon."

1st Oct, 2013 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : I was just reading what everyong else posted and can't find the post I had already done? Maybe I didn't send it when I thought I did? Hope I didn't delay the game.

In Character
Shivas waits patiently for Gallian to return wondering what on Golarion created a tree for contacting someone? Amazed at the implications she stares unfocused into the forest thinking of the possibilities of such a thing.

Attached Image Edited: Canabusis on 1st Oct, 2013 - 2:06am



2nd Oct, 2013 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 22 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Rather off topic, but...
Sorry about the delay. Was sick as well as trying to work on a huge group assignment. The assignment may take more of my time for the next month.

Trake

Tarak finds only one remaining cheese, one full loaf and half a loaf of bread, the chewed side covered in boar saliva. Taking quite some time to prepare it for long life, he puts the boar's remains in the pack, estimating he could survive on it alone for three days.

The wind blows gently across the hills as you ride, swaying the newly emerged grass, and the sun melts any remaining snow. The going is tough, harboring an injury, but towards the end of the day, you spot the familiar sight of an abandoned fort in the far distance. You would have to force yourself for two hours to reach it, and aren't sure if you have the energy to. (2 constitution checks to reach it, or set up a camp locally.)

KNtoran

The crowd moves past the windows to the west, then out of sight. From outside, an announcer is saying something, indistinct above the noise inside, which has started up again. Amid the muffled cheering and jeering of the crowd, the occasional clang of swords is heard. The careful fight persists for a full ten minutes, during which Theaton finishes eating, has ale and has attracted the attention of a blonde waitress. She requests, "Please, don't let any of those youths have me. Take me tonight, if you gave the coin."

A cheer is heard and the crowd carries in the black-haired man, smiling and covered in small, bloody cuts. They take him back to the bar for a quick celebration round. After his drink, the victor grabs Rosa from behind the counter and touches her inappropriately, despite her effort to resist. The other bartenders do not react and he is cheered on by the crowd.

"If she doesn't please him," Explains the blonde waitress, "The owner will give her a warning. I've already got two; fired if it happens again."

Unless interrupted, Rosa will be forced upstairs, to the rooms, with the victor and two of the other drunk youths.

Euphoria

"Oleg's post is at the end of the Eastern road out of this city," The surveyor says. "Almost thirty miles, a day by horse. I don't yet know who the official will be, but he'll have a signed charge with him. He'll be in this courtyard in four days and will want to leave in the morning.

"Oh, no the supplies are mapping equipment, not rations. Sextants, compasses, paper and a spyglass, among others, which we'll be expecting returned. It's up to each bearer of the charter to care for themselves, but I sincerely believe I am leaving you in good hands."

"Do you owe much? There's much funding for this series of expeditions and I'm sure a few missing coins won't be noticed by the accountants. Also, where are you staying, in case we need to contact you?" He asks, then mutters "Darn, I forgot to ask the half-elf... But I'm sure Leonard will know."

Canabusis

Shivas waits, amazed and perplexed by Gallian's words. Two minutes later, he returns, holding a perfect feather from the tail of a hawk and hands it to you.

He looks at your expression and chuckles, "No, it's not a tree. Not yet." Tiny runes are visible along the quill. "It's the feather token for a tree. Throw it on the ground and a mighty oak will grow instantly. If I remember what he told me correctly, Duma can sense whenever one of his crafted magic items activates. He can get to you using his mystical powers. He can enter, then travel between trees of the same kind, but he only does so rarely, when it's needed most.

"When you return, and are ready to start proper negotiations, then you should try to somehow send word to us. If that fails, or if you need to speak urgently, then the feather token should be used. Be wary as well that Duma may take his time reaching you, so you may have to camp by the tree.

"I apologize that more could not be decided yet, but thank you for seeing us again. I'm afraid entry to the camp is forbidden in this case, so stay safe and I'll be seeing you again."



2nd Oct, 2013 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Rather off topic, but...
Sorry about the delay. Was sick as well as trying to work on a huge group assignment. The assignment may take more of my time for the next month.

Trake

Tarak finds only one remaining cheese, one full loaf and half a loaf of bread, the chewed side covered in boar saliva. Taking quite some time to prepare it for long life, he puts the boar's remains in the pack, estimating he could survive on it alone for three days.

The wind blows gently across the hills as you ride, swaying the newly emerged grass, and the sun melts any remaining snow. The going is tough, harboring an injury, but towards the end of the day, you spot the familiar sight of an abandoned fort in the far distance. You would have to force yourself for two hours to reach it, and aren't sure if you have the energy to. (2 constitution checks to reach it, or set up a camp locally.)

KNtoran

The crowd moves past the windows to the west, then out of sight. From outside, an announcer is saying something, indistinct above the noise inside, which has started up again. Amid the muffled cheering and jeering of the crowd, the occasional clang of swords is heard. The careful fight persists for a full ten minutes, during which Theaton finishes eating, has ale and has attracted the attention of a blonde waitress. She requests, "Please, don't let any of those youths have me. Take me tonight, if you gave the coin."

A cheer is heard and the crowd carries in the black-haired man, smiling and covered in small, bloody cuts. They take him back to the bar for a quick celebration round. After his drink, the victor grabs Rosa from behind the counter and touches her inappropriately, despite her effort to resist. The other bartenders do not react and he is cheered on by the crowd.

"If she doesn't please him," Explains the blonde waitress, "The owner will give her a warning. I've already got two; fired if it happens again."

Unless interrupted, Rosa will be forced upstairs, to the rooms, with the victor and two of the other drunk youths.

Euphoria

"Oleg's post is at the end of the Eastern road out of this city," The surveyor says. "Almost thirty miles, a day by horse. I don't yet know who the official will be, but he'll have a signed charge with him. He'll be in this courtyard in four days and will want to leave in the morning.

"Oh, no the supplies are mapping equipment, not rations. Sextants, compasses, paper and a spyglass, among others, which we'll be expecting returned. It's up to each bearer of the charter to care for themselves, but I sincerely believe I am leaving you in good hands."

"Do you owe much? There's much funding for this series of expeditions and I'm sure a few missing coins won't be noticed by the accountants. Also, where are you staying, in case we need to contact you?" He asks, then mutters "Darn, I forgot to ask the half-elf... But I'm sure Leonard will know."

Canabusis

Shivas waits, amazed and perplexed by Gallian's words. Two minutes later, he returns, holding a perfect feather from the tail of a hawk and hands it to you.

He looks at your expression and chuckles, "No, it's not a tree. Not yet." Tiny runes are visible along the quill. "It's the feather token for a tree. Throw it on the ground and a mighty oak will grow instantly. If I remember what he told me correctly, Duma can sense whenever one of his crafted magic items activates. He can get to you using his mystical powers. He can enter, then travel between trees of the same kind, but he only does so rarely, when it's needed most.

"When you return, and are ready to start proper negotiations, then you should try to somehow send word to us. If that fails, or if you need to speak urgently, then the feather token should be used. Be wary as well that Duma may take his time reaching you, so you may have to camp by the tree.

"I apologize that more could not be decided yet, but thank you for seeing us again. I'm afraid entry to the camp is forbidden in this case, so stay safe and I'll be seeing you again."



Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2013 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

Theaton will grab the blonde and sit her on his lap. He will slide his hands over her. "Your a nice young lassie. Now get up and get me some more ale if you wish to enjoy a night upstairs with me." He will slap her ass as she heads to get him more ale.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Oct, 2013 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 22

Having plenty of meat from the boar, Tarak tosses the half loaf of bread that has been chewed on. He has bread and cheese for breakfast, and then the two start down the road.

At the end of the day, Tarak can see the outline of the abandoned fort. Not wanting to risk more injury from an unwanted nighttime visitor, he decides to push ob to try and reach the fort.

Out of Character:: Hour1= 1d20=17+1=18
Hour2= 1d20=15+1=16



2nd Oct, 2013 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 22

Shivas packs away the feather, embraces Gallian and says, "Farewell my friend." She mounts Brute once again and heads back for Olegs. She will travel fast today for 3 hours then move at a regular pace until night fall.

Out of Character::

Fast travel hour 1:1 Damage Shivas & Brute.
Channel energy 3

Fast travel hour 2: 2 Damage Shivas & Brute.
Channel energy 4

Fast Travel hour 3: 4 Damage Shivas & Brute.
Channel energy 6





Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.