ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 4 of 105

KNtoran During the night, you see a group - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jul, 2013 - 10:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
24th Jul, 2013 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 4

Game Master says...

After waiting two minutes hidden in the bushes, you observe a carriage drawn by two strong and well bred horses. The carriage itself is unpainted but you can tell it has some carvings, too distant to observe details. The well dressed driver sits lazily at the front and two armored guards on horses lead the way. Their shields give away the coat of arms of the house, a boar on blue and black.

"Probably a minor noble house" Whispers Gallian. "Not one I recognize."

They pass on out of sight and a minute later you hear a howl followed by barking from the same direction as the carriage. Gallian is stroking his chin and shaking his head slightly. "Seems our trackers have a different scent. Now is our chance to leave unnoticed."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2013 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Theaton will calmly walk over to the grabbling hook and remove it from the rail and drop it into the water.

In case you need a roll I rolled a d20 a couple times: 17 and 14 unmodified.

25th Jul, 2013 - 1:42am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

"Very well," The priest shouts uncharacteristically. He points back to land, and their small boat turns and heads that way.

The captains head droops ans he sighs, "That didn't look good for us. I wonder what will happen now. Our only option is to dock so let's get moving."

The barge is tied up and you, Val and the half-orc are tasked with guarding it at night while the captain and crew rest and get supplies. The half-orc says simply, "Middle watch" And walks off to his bedroll on the barge. Val says, "Your choice, I don't mind either watch."

25th Jul, 2013 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Shivas moves silently pulling her horse along following Gallian's lead. She mounts her horse when the time is right and tries to keep a nice pace. Being more watchful and observant with that little scare. When it seems it's safe enough to speak without being heard Shivas asks "So do you mind telling me why your a wanted man?"

Out of Character: : Perception Roll(1d20)+3: 11,+3 (Wisdom)Total:14
Right?

25th Jul, 2013 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Approaching the road you can hear barking wolves in the distance behind you, fading away.

Gallian answers, "Anyone working for Duma is an enemy of the false, new king. Surtova is after him for speaking out directly against his reign and causing unrest in the small towns around the Gronzi. May not be lies, but at least Duma helps, where all the king does is tax them. The minor houses are all squabbling to get into the king's favor and whoever catches our band would receive a great boon, but they don't have a chance! We are masters of this forest! None can find us here! Your parents understood, Pharasma rest their souls. They helped me learn many elvish skills I would not get the chance to otherwise, but my quick aging body could never make full use of them as any full elf can." He looks downwards, suddenly solemn.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 25th Jul, 2013 - 2:21pm

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2013 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Theaton will take the first watch so that Val can get a good sleep. He will find a spot to patrol on the dock that he can see the boat and the water around it so no one can sneak up to the boat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jul, 2013 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 4

Shivas seeing Gallian's sadness smiles and looks to him with kindness and understanding in her eyes. "You do great things with the time you're given, that counts for more then you know. Most can not see what's truly important in this world, and accomplish nothing in a long life such as elves. You will win favor with the god's. My prayers to Sarenrae will include you my friend." Shivas continues some small talk with Gallian as they ride, trying to keep his spirits up or at the very least distract him.

26th Jul, 2013 - 10:42am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Game Master says...

KNtoran
During the night, you see a group of the same masked priests, about 6 or 7 of them. They remain far away from the barge, on the dockside about 400 ft distant, standing in the dim light away from a lamppost. They appear to be pointing at the barge and and one of the inns further into town and then huddle together to talk. Then they disperse many ways.

The same thing happens twice more during your shift. You go to the half-orc and wake him. He silently climbs up onto the small cabin and perches like a gargoyle.

If you sleep, post your actions for the morning, if you stay awake I need a constitution check. You can add Endurance bonus.

Canabusis
Gallian thanks you for words. The day passes without further travelers on the road. The usual case for the harsh Northern winter where everyone keeps warm at home.

As the sun lies low in the afternoon sky, Gallian halts. "The town of Vostok is barely a mile from here. It's walled, but still a small town. Stay safe and don't forget me. When you can, get in touch with us if you are able to shelter wanted men." He turns his steed facing off the road towards the forest, much sparser in this region with signs of logging.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (105) »

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.