ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 37 of 105

As Shivas examines the amulet and continues - Page 37 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2013 - 2:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 105 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (105) »
Posts: 834 - Views: 33998
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
30th Nov, 2013 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 37

Shivas see's the fight came to a quick end. Seeing Tarak and Aliora get blasted with fire she moves into assist if need be to put out the flames. After the flames are extinguished Shivas looks to grab the rope put aside for any who would surrender. "Does any still live?"

Shivas assists in tying up all of the living bandits up. "Everyone shoud gather close so that I can heal your wounds." After everyone has gathered close enough to be within her healing range Shivas says a prayer to Sarenrae and releases the holy energy to heal all who still live. The air shimmers and everyone tingles from the effects.

Shivas takes notice of her comrades wounds and decides to say another prayer with more heart then before and makes another attempt to heal them all.

Out of Character:: Channel energy 1d6= 1, 3



Sponsored Links:
30th Nov, 2013 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Tarak and Aliora put out the flames quickly before suffering further. Unfortunately, the bandit leader continues to cook for a few seconds, his skin singed and boils forming in places.

Tarak checks the leader's pulse. Nothing. Shivas moves in and, moves Tarak's fingers to the correct point where he can feel the fast heartbeat as blood continues to ooze from his chest. Shivas rushes to get the rope and urges haste so she can stabilize them all. The rope is shredded by the party into five 10 foot pieces and bandits tied roughly. Tarak can feel two other heartbeats, with much blood being lost quickly. As bandits are tied, their rough equipment can be seen closely.

As Shivas says prayers and the air shimmers, everyone's wounds begin to close. The bandit missing an arm has skin cover his stump, the leader's worst signs of burning disappear and the bandit that Aliora knocked unconscious has his major bruises reduced. Also the first bandit that fell begins to stir, and is untied since Tarak had thought he had passed on.

Theaton takes quite some time and effort to do it, but the horses are calmed down within 5 minutes. He is told when to move closer to Shivas for healing.

Oleg peers around a back corner, "Is it over already?" He looks at the blood soaked ground and exclaims, "Oh, gods! So much blood...

"They - they had it coming. I'm glad you all triumphed today." He stares at the scene as people keep moving around, working.



30th Nov, 2013 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Tarak and Aliora put out the flames quickly before suffering further. Unfortunately, the bandit leader continues to cook for a few seconds, his skin singed and boils forming in places.

Tarak checks the leader's pulse. Nothing. Shivas moves in and, moves Tarak's fingers to the correct point where he can feel the fast heartbeat as blood continues to ooze from his chest. Shivas rushes to get the rope and urges haste so she can stabilize them all. The rope is shredded by the party into five 10 foot pieces and bandits tied roughly. Tarak can feel two other heartbeats, with much blood being lost quickly. As bandits are tied, their rough equipment can be seen closely.

As Shivas says prayers and the air shimmers, everyone's wounds begin to close. The bandit missing an arm has skin cover his stump, the leader's worst signs of burning disappear and the bandit that Aliora knocked unconscious has his major bruises reduced. Also the first bandit that fell begins to stir, and is untied since Tarak had thought he had passed on.

Theaton takes quite some time and effort to do it, but the horses are calmed down within 5 minutes. He is told when to move closer to Shivas for healing.

Oleg peers around a back corner, "Is it over already?" He looks at the blood soaked ground and exclaims, "Oh, gods! So much blood...

"They - they had it coming. I'm glad you all triumphed today." He stares at the scene as people keep moving around, working.



30th Nov, 2013 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 37 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Shivas see's the bandit begin to stir and hollers for assistance. "Tarak get that one tied up please." She then takes further stock of the wounds everyone has to aid them further if need be.

After looking into the wounded Shivas looks to the group. We need to get them all locked up and question them separately. Gag their mouths so that they cannot communicate with each other."

Sitting up the leader Shivas asks the man, "What is your name? How many others are there? How far away is your camp?" When Shivas fails to glean any information from the man she looks around the group. "Would anyone like to take a try at questioning this man?"

Out of Character:: Unsure how many healing rolls if any will be needed. I will do three for now. Shivas will heal any in need including bandits.
Healing check: 3+7=10, 15+7=22, 5+7=12
Diplomacy check: 2



1st Dec, 2013 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Tarak hurries to tie up the stirring bandit before he comes to his senses. After the leader does not respond to Shivas questions, Tarak volunteers to continue the questioning.

"I'll question this one, gag the others and lock them in the storehouse." Tarak grabs the leader by the rope and drags him over to the stable and leans him against the wall.

"Alright, we both know that one way or the other, we're going to get the answers to those questions. Why don't you save you and your boys a lot of heartache, and just answer the questions now. Why bring two extra horses, were you planning to take Oleg and Svetlana back with you? Were you going to meet up with someone else? Where is your main camp located? Who is your leader? How many bandits are under their command?"

Tarak stares at the stoneface bandit leader. He kneels down in front of him and looks him straight in the eye.

"You know your boys in there are going to spill their guts the first chance they get, especially the one missing an arm. After we get answers from them, we won't need you. I think you know where I'm going with this, so just answer the questions."



2nd Dec, 2013 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

Game Master says...

Shivas gives the bandits proper care and clean bandages, allowing them to heal naturally. Perhaps magic could yield quicker results, she thinks to herself. The only one that seems partly responsive is the first bandit that was dropped with arrows. He seems to be no longer woozy from battle and sits attentively in his chair, a slight look of fear on his face, even as wounds are tended.

Despite being prodded, splashed and shaken, the leader bandit only awakens in short bouts of consciousness before slumping back in a few seconds. His wounds remain too much of a toll on his body and the words of Tarak and Shivas fall on deaf ears. However, what they notice is the slight glint of an amulet from under his cloak.

Oleg walks up and asks, "When you're done, what will you be doing with them? I reckon they deserve a hanging. Leave them on the walls, Brevoy style, to show any others what happens."

Out of Character: Also, 247 XP for all! Don't hesitate to remind me if I forget next time.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Dec, 2013 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 37

"What is this? Shivas moves to uncover the amulet from beneath the leaders cloths. "Perhaps it is magical?" Shivas looks around at everyone who is present.

Shivas decides that in order to gain any information she will need to use her magic. "I will have to heal them again with magic if we are to get any information out of them." Turning to look at Oleg, Shivas responds. "What is done with them after we gain what we can from them is beyond me to decide at this point. I cannot kill a man who seeks to repent and redeem himself. If they should refuse then a swift death is the only way to rid the world of their evil."

Shivas prays again, channeling her healing energy to sooth their wounds.

After her spell is cast and she has done all she feels she can do without putting the rest of them in danger of not being able to heal them should others come and attack, Shivas tries again to see if any will answer her questions. "How many others are there? Where is your camp? Will you repent of your ways?" She asks her questions with a soothing tone, trying to get answers with kindness rather then force.

Out of Character:: Channel energy roll: 4
Diplomacy roll: 14
Knowledge Arcana check: 19+4=23



3rd Dec, 2013 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 37

As Shivas examines the amulet and continues to heal the bandits, Tarak focuses his attention on the conscious bandit with fear in his eyes. He takes a seat in front of him and asks him the same questions he asked the leader.

"Despite your position now, this could end up being very good for you. You could walk out of here and start a new life for yourself far away from here. All you must do is renounce your evil ways, and answer all of our questions.
Why did you bring extra horses?
Where is your main camp located?
Who is your leader?
How many bandits are under their command?
What are your leaders intentions in this area?"





Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.