ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 42 of 105

Theaton prepares his item to leave as well. - Page 42 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Dec, 2013 - 3:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 105 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (105) »
Posts: 834 - Views: 34183
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
19th Dec, 2013 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 42

"I'll take first watch on the wall." Tarak then turns to Maerrun. "May I borrow that spyglass?"



Sponsored Links:
20th Dec, 2013 - 10:23am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

The armless bandit replies curtly, "Yes, sir, very fair sir!" He looks at his stump in sorrow but says no more. The other bandit nods.

Oleg offers, "It would be easier if I just locked them all in a guest room. You'd be free to complete your charter or find their camp."

As you're setting up watches, the bandit turncoat remarks, "They won't be coming. They're further than a day away."



20th Dec, 2013 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Yes, a guest room with a study lock will probably work. I don't think that they would cause any trouble."

Tarak then turns to the bandits,

"When are you expected back? How long will they wait before coming to look for you?"

After getting his answers, Tarak turns to the group of adventurers.

"I think we should act now and take out the rest of the bandit camp. We could launch a surprise attack on there camp and quickly turn the odds in our favor. Until the threat of these bandits is dealt with, I feel like the fort will be in danger, and our charter will go unfullfilled. Who is in favor of leaving immediately to go deal with the bandits?"



20th Dec, 2013 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 42 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Shivas shakes her head in a show of disagreement. "I don't know. If we decide to take the fight to their territory then we should take one of the bandits with us for better direction. If we go we should prepare to move soon before they suspect anything has gone wrong. Let's see what everyone thinks."



22nd Dec, 2013 - 10:30am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

"They would expect us to come straight back," The bandit turncoat replies. "Maybe two days at most. I don't know how Kressle thinks, I don't know if she even would come looking. She might want her horses back though. I can't really say since this never happened before."

Mearrun says, "I should keep watch over the prisoners just in case, and see if the strange girl comes to her senses."

Oleg adds, "If you want to head out, I can offer you a token of my appreciation." He goes into his house and returns with three vials. "These two ought to be light cure potions, and this one is a shielding potion. An old hermit brews them and sells them to me occasionally. Goes by the name of Bokken if you meet him.

"I also have a request and I would be extremely grateful if you could do this for me. The ring that I told Shivas about, Svetlana's wedding ring, is surely among the bandits possessions. It has so much sentimental value to us, and I would be willing to offer a thousand gold in trade credit if you could find it for me."

Theaton seems to have calmed the horses and rustle them to your side, offering to anyone who needs one.



23rd Dec, 2013 - 6:55am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

"We must make haste if we are to get there before anyone can suspect something went wrong. I will look for Svetlana's ring, but not for your money." Shivas looks to Oleg before she departs to her own quarters to prepare to leave.

She readies her pack and ask Svetlana for some rations and makes to pay for them. "We will return when we have extinguished the threat to you." Shivas then moves to prepare Brute for the journey. When she has completely readied herself, she then tries to help all others who are to go along to finish their preparations. "We should push ourselves the first couple of hours perhaps even as much as three hours but no more then that to make up for time." Looking around at the others present, she waits for their replies.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Dec, 2013 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 42

"I agree that we should hurry. It would be best to get the drop on them before they suspect anything."

Tarak goes about preparing his supplies and horse for the journey. He and Jax then wait at the gate for the others.



Post Date: 24th Dec, 2013 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 42

Theaton prepares his item to leave as well. He believes that ending this threat soon is the best course of action.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.