ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 44 of 105

The party starts up again, riding their horses - Page 44 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Dec, 2014 - 12:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 105 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (105) »
Posts: 834 - Views: 34336
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
28th Dec, 2013 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 44

"I think we should follow the trail to their main camp and watch them from a far. We watch and wait, and when they go to sleep tonight, we sneak in and silently assasinate them one by one. If they look like they will send out a search party before that, then we backtrack and ambush the search party here."

Tarak looks to Shivas to see what she thinks of his plan.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2013 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Out of Character: Yes that was with the modifier.

In Character: "I would not sneak into camp and slit there throats like common assassins as that is a very evil act and one I will not have a part in." If they are currently away we can wait them out of still follow the tracks to see if they have moved camp. Proceeding with real caution is our next move to make sure they are not doubling back or just out of sight watching us."

Theaton will move off to the sides to check around for other possible signs of the bandits and where they may have gone. HE suggests that we cover our tracks and hide in the woods where we can still see this camp as we make sure that they are not coming back.

29th Dec, 2013 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I do not think that this is their main campsite, but just a waypoint campsite. I believe that the main campsite is down that trail to the southeast. How far, I am not sure. I think that surprise is our only option considering how outnumbered we are. I agree that slitting their throats in the night is not honorable, but it might be our best option. Besides, do these scum deserve an honorable death? Regardless of what we decide to do, we must find them first. I say we take to the forest and head southeast parallel to the trail, but we must be quiet so they do not hear us coming. What say you?"



29th Dec, 2013 - 10:57am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 44 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Shivas sees no signs of movement, save for the falling of leaves, jumping of crickets and the splash of a fish in the river.

Theaton finds many other old tracks, faded with time and travelling in all directions, but the track to the southeast is well trodden and appears to follow the direction of the river.

Out of Character: Ah, I forgot to ask you to consume 1 ration each and also your horses to consume 10 lbs of feed each. And I assume Shivas has the same spells prepared this day.

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 29th Dec, 2013 - 12:28pm



29th Dec, 2013 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

"I agree with Tarak, this is a mid way camp. I just didn't want to approach it without caution. Covering our tracks on horses will be hard, lets just make sure we procceed with more caution now that we're half way there. And as for slitting their throats in their sleep, I can not condone that. They must be given a chance to repent their evel ways. Lets move, but stay alert."

Shivas takes up the rear watching and listening all the way, not wanting to be taken unaware.

Out of Character:: Sorry forgot the spells for the day, it seemed we skipped the part of breaking down camp and went right to traveling, same spells.
Perception check: 3+5=8
Stealth check: 9+2=11

Attached Image Edited: Canabusis on 30th Dec, 2014 - 1:56am



29th Dec, 2013 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

"Very well, let us find them and then we can decide what to do. I say we continue through the forest to southeast, just off of that main trail. We must go slow though, and keep oral communication to a minimum to avoid detection. They are not expecting us, so they shouldn't be travelling off of the trail."

As they make their way southeast, Tarak keeps an eye out for the bandits.

Out of Character:: Perception check: 13
Ride check?: 11+7=18
Stealth check?: 11+1=12

I gave a ride and stealth check to try and ride quietly through the forest. Not sure if that is how it works.

Attached Image Edited: Trake on 30th Dec, 2014 - 12:02am



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2014 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 44

"I think I can scout in front on foot a bit ahead of the rest but still within sight to see if I can spot anything that is coming up the trail from the southwest. I say that keeping the horses away from their main camp will allow us a more stealthy approach. The horses will give us away as we get close by neighing at their horses. We must have stealth is we are to scout their numbers."

30th Dec, 2014 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 44

Game Master says...

The party starts up again, riding their horses 30 feet from the trodden path. Theaton sets off first, riding to a distance of 50 feet before Tarak then Shivas begin following.

It's immediately evident that, try as they might, the horses keep crinkling through the leaves and snapping twigs as they ride, ignorant of the danger they travel to. The river also seems to widen as the ground slightly slopes down and horses splash through rivulets and puddles.

Out of Character: It would be a Handle Animal check for the horses to stealth, as a Push an Animal action. It's a hard roll and even then, horses aren't the sneakiest animal.

Keep your rolls from before, even if deciding to travel on foot. Adjust the distances I gave as you want. KNtoran, please roll Perception and Stealth.





Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.