ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 53 of 105

Theaton will approach the two cautiously to - Page 53 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Feb, 2014 - 1:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 105 pgs.  49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57  ...Latest (105) »
Posts: 834 - Views: 35540
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
8th Feb, 2014 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 53

Game Master says...

The bandit's arrows plink helplessly against Theaton's amour, while he hits one of them badly. A bandit's shout is heard as he runs away. The other bandit fires at Tarak as he advances, but hits armour. Shivas' arrow succeeds in hitting the other bandit, who also turns to run.

"Hey!" A shout is heard far behind the party. "What's going on!? Nobody's in camp!"

Theaton asks, "Do we chase? I don't mind this little scratch."



Sponsored Links:
9th Feb, 2014 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

"We can't let any escape, they could find others to join their group. Any we leave behind will only become a liability to Oleg and Svetlana in the future. We must catch them." Shivas says as she runs to catch the new bandits.

"I said surrender or die!" Shivas gives chase.



9th Feb, 2014 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Tarak continues to run toward the bandits with his axe in hand. As he chases them, he echoes Shivas' order.

"Stop or die!"



11th Feb, 2014 - 4:50am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 53 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

The bandits split, one turns in an arc south west into muddier terrain, while the other continues northwest towards the satellite campsite.

Out of Character: I require a dexterity and constitution roll for the chase.



11th Feb, 2014 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Shivas pursues the bandit going Northwest, putting all her effort into catching him.

Out of Character:: [Dexterity] check:14+2=16
CON check: 16+1=17



Post Date: 12th Feb, 2014 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

Theaton will head back towards to camp to see who called out about the camp being unattended. He will have his bow and a arrow at the ready. If others are in the camp he will shoot first and ask questions later.

Attack rolls: 18, 13, 10, 17, 21, 13 these have my +2 added.

Damage from bow: 7, 4, 5, 8, 2, 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2014 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 53

Game Master says...

Out of Character: Tarak Rolling 1/4 chance to help Sessativa = 47% chases other bandit. Dexterity = 13 + 1, Constitution = 19 + 2.

In Character:The party loses sight of each other as Tarak chases southwest through the mud, Shivas to the northwest and Theaton stays with drawn bow.

Theaton spots two figures come out into the camp area, one carrying a boar, the other a bow. Theaton takes them completely by surprise, landing an arrow, reloading and landing another before the armed bandit ever has a chance to react.
The bandit with the boar shouts in anger, dropping his meal and bringing out his bow. An arrow flies at Theaton, past his left arm, and Teaton retaliates in much the same way, missing.
Another arrow flies and hits Theaton for 3 damage, but Theaton's shot doesn't waver and he hits a strong blow against the bandit.
The bandit turns and begins to navigate the bushes and brambles as he retreats. Theaton takes a few paces forward, sees the perfect shot between trees and looses an arrow. It clips the bark off a tree, sailing into the bandit's shoulder and dropping him to the ground.

Meanwhile, Shivas navigates between trees and roots, avoiding tripping, but so does the bandit. After 500 feet through the muddy area, she finds herself falling behind, her armor weighing her down. The maintains a good lead and begins to blend into the forest's leaves, Shivas' vision begins to get obstructed by sweat. A minute later, Shivas can no longer see the bandit and the sound of running is muffled by the sound of leaves in the wind.

At another location, Tarak suffers the same problem, his armor stiffens his joints, slowing him. He can see the bandit gaining a lead through the mud, and then a narrow river appears, about 40 feet across. The bandit strides in and begins flailing through the water, making a little progress. Tarak catches up in a few rounds and wades in to the edge of the slow moving river and he can see the bandit has made it 30 feet, before flailing and going under the muddy surface.



Post Date: 14th Feb, 2014 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 53

Theaton will approach the two cautiously to make sure neither bandit has any fight in them. He will check to see if they still live if so he will cut strips from their shirts to tie them up. He will carry the boar to the fire and set it up to roast. Theaton will drag the bandits to the edge of the clearing and hide the bodies after striping them of all weapons, armor and valuables. IF they still live he will drag them into the clearing where he can watch them as he works on cooking the boar. He will go and retrieve the horses making sure the bandits that are tied are still well secured as he brings the horses into the clearing. He will wait there for the others to get back.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.