ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 54 of 105

Shivas draws her scimitar and yells at the - Page 54 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Feb, 2014 - 7:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 105 pgs.  50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58  ...Latest (105) »
Posts: 834 - Views: 35537
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
15th Feb, 2014 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 54

Shivas admits defeat, and turns back to the camp site to see if Tarak has captured the other bandit.



Sponsored Links:
16th Feb, 2014 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Tarak sees the bandit struggle and disappear into the river. Not knowing if he drowned, but not wanting to suffer the same fate, he turns around and heads back to the camp.

When he gets back to the camp, he sees Theaton sitting by the fire roasting a boar. He approaches him and says.

"Well, it looks like you made out well! I think mine drowned, but I am not sure."

After hearing about Shivas chase, Tarak says,
"I think we should assume that they are both still alive, and that they could attack us. We should work through the night getting this cart fixed and then head out as soon as we do."

Tarak then returns to his work on the cart while he waits for the boar to cook.

Out of Character:: craft (Fix cart): 11
Aid another: 16



16th Feb, 2014 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Shivas shakes her head. "I think we should stay and keep watch for their return. I don't want them to be able to harass Oleg and Svetlana ever again. We should leave first thing in the morning."



17th Feb, 2014 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 54 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Checking these two bandits, Theaton finds the usual gear, albeit dirtier and more arrows used up in the hunt.
2 Leather Armor
2 Longbows
2 Shortswords
Only 8 arrows
20 gold pieces

The horses loaded with the 5 bandits are brought into the campsite, whinnying a plea to remove their squirming burden for the night. Theaton's horse then trots off with a purpose to a patch of good grass and begins chewing. When the other two horses approach, he stomps and snorts aggressively, and continues eating. Brute and Jax have to find other bushes and grasses to satisfy themselves.

The boar is very gamy, as though it had run or attacked a lot before being killed. The stars shine brightly, the Stair of Stars pointing brightly to the pole star, Cynosure. The moon is a half hanging low in the south sky and provides illumination where the campfire doesn't. Your blankets provide warmth against the chill breeze hitting your faces.

Out of Character: Tarak is too tired to continue working. I need an order of watches and actions for the next morning and whole day. As mentioned the cart is only repaired 3.5/11 gp worth. The horses will willing take up to two bandits each along with the stripped armor and weapons, but the goods are too heavy.



18th Feb, 2014 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Shivas asks Theaton to help her unload the bandits from the horses backs for the night. "We can not hope to travel through the night, we should make camp and rest then move out tomorrow. Do we have some more rope? It would help if we could make the bandits walk back tomorrow while the horses carry the gear we have found. We could tie their hands to a rope to be pulled along behind the horses. It will be slow going back, but I believe it is the best way to do so. If any try to escape, then we can put them to death and be done with them." Shivas makes sure her last words can be heard by the bandits.

Shivas helps in taking down the bandits, finding a secure spot in which to watch them for the night.

After the boar has cooked Shivas removes the gags from one bandit at a time and feeds them then secures their gags once again. "I'll take the first watch, you two may get some rest while I feed these men and the woman. I'll wake Theaton for the next watch."

Shivas keeps her bow close to be ready in case any of the escaped bandits try to come back in the night. Watching and listening diligently for any signs of their return.

When morning comes Shivas plans to feed the bandits once again a small meal before tying them to a length of rope to be pulled behind one of the horses. Then She thinks that they might have a chance in stowing all the gear they found upon the horses and on the cart. Once everything is loaded and secured, she will channel her energy to heal all before they start their slow journey back to Oleg's trading post. Shivas will walk close to the bandits to watch them carefully during the trek back.

Out of Character:: Perception roll:18+5=23

Channel energy: 6



18th Feb, 2014 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

Tarak helps unload the bandits and then eats a good dinner of roasted boar.

"Shivas plan seems to be the best one. As much as I would like to deliver all of these goods to Oleg and Svetlana, this cart just needs too much work. It will be slow going, but we can all walk and load the horses with as much as they can carry. Then, when we get back to Oleg's, we can use their cart to haul these scum to Restov to recieve their punishment."

After eating, Tarak lays back and shuts his eyes for some much needed rest.
"I'll take third watch." He said before drifting to sleep.

The next morning, Tarak helps secure the bandits and load the horses. After they start their journey, Tarak keeps a close eye out for the two bandits that got away.

Out of Character:: Perception check: 16



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Feb, 2014 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 54

Game Master says...

The night passes uneventfully, with the bandits muttering complaints about mistreatment but falling asleep in the end. Every now and again the woman squirms in her bonds, but stops when whoever is on watch glares in her direction.

Sunday, 3rd of Pharast, 4712

There are a few lengths of cord in the supplies which are used to tie the bandits. The three crates of furs left have to be left behind on the cart and covered with canvas to protect against rain. There just isn't enough rope and cord for all of it, unless you want to carry the 500 lb crates in your hands, slowing you down even further.

An occasional cloud is seen through the treetops, whenever the cold breeze pushes the leaves apart. The group traverses the forest at a good pace, considering their burden with all the sullen bandits, but it is certainly slower than yesterday's pace.

At one point of the day, a very loud fart is heard from the bandits attached to Jax.

One of the bandits, with long brown hair, squeals through his gag, and mumbles something unintelligible. The bandit in front of him, a bald fellow, mumbles something back as though in anger.

The brown haired uses his shoulder to push the man in front of him. The black haired bandit pushes back, with a force to nearly knock him down and shouts something in anger. The two begin to struggle and two bandits around them join in the shoving match, shoulders or elbows being used in lieu of fists.



21st Feb, 2014 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 54

Shivas draws her scimitar and yells at the feuding bandits, "Stop that or I will put you all to death and be done with the burden of escorting you all back."

Shivas keeps a watchful eye on the group and stays alert as she looks out for the possibility of the escaped bandits.

Out of Character:: perception roll: 13+5=18





Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.