ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 56 of 105

"I am Shivas Shanti. Indeed we are heading - Page 56 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Mar, 2014 - 5:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 105 pgs.  52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60  ...Latest (105) »
Posts: 834 - Views: 33961
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
10th Mar, 2014 - 11:36am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 56

Game Master says...

The night passes without a single drop of rain or any more lightning. Everyone has a deep and well deserved rest. Shivas sits on third watch without much happening, until she hears a soft splintering crack, distinct from the sound of the campfire. It sounded like it was something small within the camp.



Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2014 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Shivas immediately looks to the group of bandits. Thinking that perhaps one is trying to escape. Her senses now on high alert she looks around almost desperately to see what the source of the sound was while drawing her scimitar.

Out of Character:: Perception check: 15+5=20

Attached Image Edited: Canabusis on 10th Mar, 2014 - 6:27pm



12th Mar, 2014 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

After making a sound, Shivas immediately hears the sound of air rushing. She looks and sees a little dust kicked up off the ground at the edge of her vision, where the campfire is not enough to illuminate. It's not near the bandits who lie in three sleeping groups, unmoving.

With no sign of more movement, she approaches the spot, seeing faint tracks of something with spindly legs with insect-like hooks on the ends. More obvious are two arrowheads which look like they've been snapped off arrows, and a quiver half filled with worthless feathered sticks.



12th Mar, 2014 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 56 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Shivas looks out around the area, trying to spot whatever it is out there. She calls to Theaton and Tarak. "There is something out here with us, be on alert." Shivas continues to scan the darkness. "Theaton can you tell me what would have made these tracks?"

Out of Character:: Perception check: 10+5=15



13th Mar, 2014 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Theaton yawns as he wakes and grumbles as he looks for the track. He frowns and shakes his head. "Seems like some giant insect, about the size of a cat. I couldn't pinpoint which one. Looks like it came from the treeline, but can't see any track past that. I can stay up with you until morning if you want."

Tarak says, "Great! Just you two then. A cat couldn't hurt anyone." With that, he slinks back into his bedroll.



13th Mar, 2014 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

Shivas shakes her head at Theatons offer. "I can finish my watch, get some rest. I just wanted to see if you knew what could have made those tracks." Shivas say's to Theaton.

Shivas watches diligently through the remaining night and wakes the others after she has prepared her spells come the first light of dawn. She feeds everyone and helps them all to their feet when everyone is ready to depart. (That is if the rest of the night remains uneventful.)

Out of Character:: Perception roll: 5+5=10



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Mar, 2014 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 56

Game Master says...

The remaining food begins to taste a little stale and Shivas with only 7 portions of her own rations, an Theaton hold onto 16, "For a rainy day - or week" As he claims. The plains are windy and the day is clear.

It is around midday that Oleg's appears as a speck far away. Also, you spot another figure to your west heading in the same direction. 10 minutes later, he is close to the group. It's a man, heavily laden with bags, traps and a bow, walking with a brown hound.

He heads towards you, motions at the bandits, and asks in a slightly demanding tone, "What is this? What's going on here? Are you all heading to Oleg's?"

Then he introduces himself, "I am Bonley, and I hunt in the forest. Will you break for lunch?"

Out of Character: Sorry about the delay; subject selection, study, playing in a new campaign running every off week, up keeping current campaign, etc... I can make excuses all day, but that would take even more time. At least I am caught up with this campaign and the party's items. I will be posting soon in Rules thread explaining how I will deal with what's coming up in game.



21st Mar, 2014 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 56

"I am Shivas Shanti. Indeed we are heading to Oleg's. We have captured the bandits plaguing Oleg and Svetlana. May I be so presumptuous as to ask what you are doing? .... We would be happy to take lunch with you."

Shivas motions for everyone to halt and take a break. The party eats lunch with Bonely, asking him questions about the surrounding area. Shivas asks what the man knows of the bandits.

After lunch Shivas gets everyone moving towards Oleg's once again.

Out of Character:: Perception check: 20+5=25
No need to apologize. I'm in the process of moving and have had a hard time trying to post myself. Not to mention problems with my computer.





Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.