ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 60 of 105

"I think we should go to the north and - Page 60 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2014 - 11:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

15th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 105 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64  ...Latest (105) »
Posts: 834 - Views: 34320
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
17th Apr, 2014 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 60

Game Master says...

Oleg agrees with Theaton, "They knew what they could face one day. This is inevitable justice. And I could do with more bodies to hang out front to scare off any other people that might get the wrong idea."

Kesten Garess isn't sure, "It would be more just to send them to Restov under a guard. Full trial, proof of capture, no moral dilemmas, no responsibility for them on your part." Maerrun and Tarak agree with him, trying to get on the noble's good side.

The comfort of a bed allow you both to collect your thoughts more clearly, and you wake up to the pink sky of a rising sun and smell of bread on Toilday the 5th of Pharast.



Sponsored Links:
18th Apr, 2014 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Shivas pray's and prepare's her spells. She also prays to Sarenrae that the bandits be given a fair trial in Restov. She was hesitant to have all the bandits escorted to Restov, she wanted them to have a fair trial. Sessativa wasn't feeling that they would receive such if left with Kesten. She also wanted more information on the Stagg Lord, which she knew that Kressel could give her, but is it really her place to determine their fates? Does she really want that responsibility? Shivas thinks to herself, if she could obtain a potion to persuade Kressel's compliance forcefully with out torture and then send her to Restov after she has divulged all she knows, then perhaps they can find the one responsible for the conversion of the men turned bandits, and put an end to the banditry.

She joins the others at breakfast. "Oleg, do you know where I could obtain a potion that would make Kressel tell me what I need to know?" Shivas queries.

"I would like to send all but Kressel to Restov. I need to gain information so we can fight the overwhelming banditry at hand. I can send Kressel after I have gained important details to defeating the ring leader. If that suits everyone?" Shivas looks around at all who are gathered at the table.

Out of Character:: level 0: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize.
Level 1: Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Divine Favor, Protection from Chaos.



Post Date: 18th Apr, 2014 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton will agree to sending them to Restov. A fair trial will be good I guess and it does make other responsible for their fate.

19th Apr, 2014 - 11:54am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 60 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

"Well," Oleg replies to Shivas. "The one thing that comes to mind would be a zone of truth spell. If you're able to read scrolls, I could easily source one for you. Either that or an elixir of truth, which I haven't seen very often. Now the scroll I know costs..." He quickly counts on his fingers, "A hundred and fifty gold. The elixir I would expect at least double or triple that.
"However it would take about a week to send the order and receive it. Maybe you could get some of your exploring done while you wait."

Kesten complies with the resolution of sending the bandits to Restov. "Jhod, Sullins, get over here! Your instructions are to go to Restov and hand these bandits over to the Marshal. Tell him what has happened here, and add that you two are relieved and I am training two new recruits. Also say that a fair trial is expected for the bandits. Take the spare horses to ride, and to give as evidence."



20th Apr, 2014 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Shivas nods and replies, "Get me that scroll if you would. Where do you think our exploring should begin?" Shivas looks around the table at everyone, excluding no one from giving their opinion. Shivas hands over the gold for the scroll as she listens to those around the table.



21st Apr, 2014 - 10:07am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

Game Master says...

Affection

Picking himself up, he inspects the object he slipped on. It's a metal object with a rough surface like a rock, yet hollow. Samael figures out it is a Boulder Helmet, a uniquely dwarven made object, and judging by the moss that has grown on it, dwarves must have passed through the area about two months ago.

The game trail continues northwards, where the remains of a campsite are barely visible. It had obviously been used a long time ago. Footprints are not visible, but there is a thin dirt trail that Samael had been following. The track continues to the north, where he knows the forest will end in a day's walk.

Out of Character: I can draw a map if you need it.

MAIN PARTY

"I'll do it right away!" He approaches the guards who are about to leave with the tide bandits and places his request with them.

Kesten then shouts at them, "Hey! You two! Perhaps you should take that wanted poster down and send the reward with Oleg's courier. If any piece of the 400 gold reward is missing, I know where to find you. I'll hunt you like I'm hunting Falgrim Sneeg."

The guards approach the wall of the guest house where they pull off one of the four parchments nailed there.

Nobody seated wants to direct you in any direction, but Oleg reminds you that the surveyor that came with you mentioned the missing taxes from a bridge keeper far to the south east. Or perhaps you could explore the north east first instead of cutting through the unknown terrain and maybe run into the old alchemist who lives there. Or explore the north west since you know a little bit of the terrain there already.

Out of Character: It is worth mentioning, that I say north east or northwest, but if you look at the map from page 31 Oleg's is the black dot on the north edge. So splitting the region into 4, everything is south of where you are. The bandit camp you went to would be almost in the very center, on the river's bank.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2014 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 60

In Character:
"Cursed!" Samael turned angry when he recognize the helmet as dwarven-made. He then slammed it to the ground and thrust it with his sword. Don't want to waste more time, he then resume his tracking to the north. He raised his awareness by looking around the forest along the way.

Out Of Character:
I think I don't need map as long as the update is clear enough to me.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2014 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 60

"I think we should go to the north and east and further our surveying and mapping out of the lands there. Once we get down towards the river we come back here and then head North and West so we will have about half of the lands surveyed. We can then discuss the South East or South West from there." Says Theaton.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.