ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 61 of 105

Zork didn't want to look weak because - Page 61 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jan, 2015 - 6:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 105 pgs.  57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
23rd Apr, 2014 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 61

Game Master says...

Affection

Samael travels far during the day, covering about 8 miles of the forest. The moist ground gives way to small streams every now and again, and the trees grow strong and green in this area, even though Spring had only just begun.

He saw the light through the trees far ahead and noticed they were growing further apart, meaning the forest edge was near. Yet he didn't have the energy to continue this day and the sun had dropped close to the horizon. Just off the path he noticed faint movement of a small creature. A rabbit poked its head up from a small shrub, looking around, ears twitching. It stands 80 feet away and is watching the area intently.

Out of Character: Also, please include how Samael makes camp. Please include details on whether a campfire is lit.

MAIN PARTY

Out of Character: Alright, I will take 2 perception checks as every time you decide to explore. I will probably need more than just 2, but will ask for more when necessary. You are mapping a 36 by 48 mile expanse, and on horses at full speed will take 12 days to explore the area. Horses laden with more than 232 lbs of passenger and equipment would be slower. Theaton plus equipment come in at 229 lb, but without a tent, hah, close. Shivas, thanks to being light, is a total of 210 lb load, also without a tent. Better hope it doesn't rain!

Ah, and also don't forget the broken cart at the bandit camp with 3 crates of furs! Almost skipped my mind too.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 23rd Apr, 2014 - 2:25pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2014 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Out of Character: I think we should not move at full speed but at half speed so we can take our time and look for anything that may give us clues about what is in the area. This will also help us from being taken by surprise. Yeah we will be taking more time but we will be doing a better job with the mapping and surveying of the area.

In Character: Theaton states, "When we depart I will ride out ahead a ways to look for predator tracks or other dangers while you focus on the mapping and surveying of the area. Moving at a canter we should be able to do a very good job at mapping and surveying while I watch for danger and anything that could warrant a better look."

25th Apr, 2014 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Shivas agrees with Theaton and follows behind him. Mapping as she goes.

Out of Character:: I can't find my dice. They are still packed somewhere. Can someone roll for me until I find them? For now Automated dice rolls are: Perception roll: 7+5=12, 4+5=9

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2014 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 61 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

In Character
Samael felt exhausted. Sweat flowed over his body. He lean on a tree and open his waterskin water fill his dried throat. He saw a rabbit but, he ignored since he was too lazy to hunt it.

Moments later, he began to find some dry leaves and dead branch to be lit for his camp that night. The elf ate the rations he brought earlier. After he finished, he begun to enter the state of trance for next hours.

25th Apr, 2014 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Affection

Samael trances as his parents taught him. Many elves in the treetop crystal cities would sleep, lazy like the humans and hateful dwarves. However his parents taught Samael the chant which lets him shut off from the world, and rest while sitting and just barely aware of his surroundings.

The night passes with the only disruption being an owl perched nearby, holding a small rabbit in its beak. Day breaks and Samael snaps out of his trance half an hour after first light.

Out of Character: In the Pathfinder setting as written, elves do actually sleep, but not magical sleep. Since you did not take all the gold from rich parents, I will give you a bonus trait because I like the flavor of it.

Elf Trance. For the purposes of sleeping to avoid fatigue, the elf sleeps for 4 hours and adopts a sitting position, which does not count as prone and takes a swift action to get up. For the purposes of regaining abilities through rest, this is not a full night sleep.

MAIN PARTY

Move onto the next chapter in the story:
Stolen Land

Theaton can give 2 perception rolls in the first post.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2014 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In Character
His mind broke his concentration. Thus Samael packed up his stuff and began the pursuit to north like he had done the day before. He didn't want waste anymore time there.

Out Of Character
My bad, sometimes I can't differ specific rules between 3.5e and pathfinder.
Can we progressed the story faster? I just don't like to play alone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Apr, 2014 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 61

Game Master says...

Samael breaks through the tree line seeing an expanse of fields ahead of him. The trail headed north even further, avoiding the human settlement a few miles west. At midday having lunch on a hill, Samael could see its wall in the distance.

Then the track goes cold as it reaches a mighty river, 150 feet wide. On the other side you see another forest, yet there is also some plain terrain 8 miles to the east of it. The final piece of evidence is a campsite 200 feet from the riverbank. It has moldy rations, 20 foot long chain, a pick, a shovel, a rusty sword and a canvas tent left behind. Muddy soil around the area with plants being ripped up in places. It seems that a lot of extra effort was used making this camp for some unknown reason. Night is approaching within the hour.

Out of Character: Should at maximum take 2 weeks only. Depends on what Samael does. Sorry for the delay, this next week is also very busy for me.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 28th Apr, 2014 - 10:52pm

16th Jan, 2015 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 61

The Second says...

Zork didn't want to look weak because he knew he wasn't plus he didn't want the soldiers that allowed him to be part of their march to think he wasn't worthy of that decision so he replies to the rude man.

"You talking to me? You must be a brave soul to address me in that way."

Note: I spent awhile looking through this game to see how people interacted, I hope I did this correctly.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.