ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 68 of 105

In Character: "I will like to investigate - Page 68 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Feb, 2015 - 11:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

15th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 105 pgs.  64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72  ...Latest (105) »
Posts: 834 - Views: 34326
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
5th Feb, 2015 - 3:50am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 68

Game Master says...

Running through the long grass, Zork and Kesten reach another muddy trench that looks like it splits from the other one where the bandits had been spotted. It is at this fork in the creek that the light appears bright yellow and disappears. It is definitely not a fire.



Sponsored Links:
5th Feb, 2015 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

The Second says...

In Character: Unsure what to do Zork looks to Kesten for hints as to what to do next and suggests if to split up to check it out.



5th Feb, 2015 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Kesten leads his horse at a walking pace towards the fork in the creek where the light was. "If it's not a fire, I don't know what it could be," He admits. "A mirage? Some form of magic? A trap?"

Reaching the fork in the creek, you see it more clearly when it appears 100 feet down the creek. It is a small orb, floating above the ground, this time flashing green. Kesten continues to lead his horse at a walking pace towards it, glancing at you for input. Both of you are at a loss as to what to do.



6th Feb, 2015 - 12:02am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 68 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

The Second says...

In Character: Zork is puzzled by the whole suddenness of these events but he tries to keep cool even though he has an inward fear of magic. "Shall I try to talk to it or maybe start scouting around to see if anyone is being hailed because of it?" He asks sheepishly. "Hello?" At the orb he says while circling away from it to so he can check the surroundings.

Out of Character: Again I don't know if a roll is needed but here it is just in case: 13. I feel like a writer making up a novel this is cool!



6th Feb, 2015 - 10:33am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Zork studies it as he circles around and details of the orb can be made out. It gently bobs up and down, a fine mist around it fluorescing from some central source of light.

Zork addresses it, "Hello?"

It instantly reacts, turning a crimson shade of red. The face of a leering skull appears in the center and it zooms towards you, them vanishes without a trace.



6th Feb, 2015 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

The Second says...

In Character: Puzzled by this Zork looks at Kesten to see what expression he gives. He moves back towards him. "As much as I would like to 'test' this orb I don't think it has anything good to offer we should leave unless you have another suggestion?"



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Feb, 2015 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 68

Game Master says...

"Yes, let us go," He replies, straining to avoid fear in his voice. "I can't even see where it goes to. It turns completely invisible! Powerful magic that we shouldn't interfere with. How do you even fight something like that?"

He leads you back to the trench where the bandits were spotted, asking if you wanted to return all the way to Oleg's.



6th Feb, 2015 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 68

The Second says...

In Character: "I will like to investigate where the bandits were for clues, the orb distracted us and maybe we missed something. Time to make a search."

Out of Character: I guess if I wanted to decipher the terrain like how the scouts would to find out who was there, where they went and so forth I would need a roll? Not sure against what, nature?

My roll: 14





Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.