ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 72 of 105

Not trusting the man in case he belongs to - Page 72 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Feb, 2015 - 1:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 105 pgs.  68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76  ...Latest (105) »
Posts: 834 - Views: 34108
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
18th Feb, 2015 - 9:32am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 72

Game Master says...

The river bends left to run to the southeast as Zork continues into the muddy area, hiding and watching before moving, and the mud gets deeper. However, being experienced in the wilderness, he manages to avoid to deep parts and it only soils the top of his boots.

Two more miles in, Zork is hiding behind a bush, when he hears movement from up ahead. 400 feet away a person dressed in crude leathers is carrying an animal in one hand, and a bow in the other. He heads from the north direction, reaches the river and follows it downstream to the southeast.



Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2015 - 10:37am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

The Second says...

A hunter possibly is what Zork thinks but is he friend or foe? Not wanting to risk he follows the hunter carefully to see where is his final destination while trying to remain hidden.

Stealth 20
Perception 1
Survival 14,24,9,24



20th Feb, 2015 - 4:16am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Zork follows the man who splashes through the watery ground a lot, covering the sound of Zork's movement. The ground finally starts a small rise out of the mud, turning into a packed dirt path, obviously frequented by people.

The hunter sits on a fallen log, one of three surrounding a smouldering campfire, and begins to rekindle it. Zork hides in some bushes just 50 feet away as the man starts skinning the rabbit and removing its innards to cook it.

How long is Zork watching?



20th Feb, 2015 - 10:24am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 72 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

The Second says...

Zork will wait just a short moment until he can be sure that the man is alone. When the man begins to roast the rabbit he will come out of his hiding place saying, "I knew I smelt something good and had to check where the lovely smell was coming from." He will then introduce himself as Zork and ask for a piece of the catch.



20th Feb, 2015 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

"AARGH!" The man shouts in surprise. "Who are you? What were you doing hiding there?" He immediately reaches for the short sword at his belt, which Zork hadn't noticed.

Zork provides his name and asks for a piece of the meal.

The man replies, "I am... Phineas. Sorry but this rabbit is all mine. You don't have any supplies? What are you doing out in this forest?"



20th Feb, 2015 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

The Second says...

"I have supplies but I'm rather fond of rabbit meat. I did not mean to scare you, I was merely observing to see where you were going to cook the sweet meat. Once you started the fire I figured you might share. Eating alone?"



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Feb, 2015 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 72

Game Master says...

"I might have a little left over, if you don't mind trading for some breads," He replies. "But I do have a friend nearby who needs his piece.

"So, why were you following me and how long? How did your find yourself in the forest?" He tries to steer the conversation while keeping his distance.



20th Feb, 2015 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 72

The Second says...

Not trusting the man in case he belongs to the bandits, "I was actually exploring the forest, I have a heritage of dark druids but I am not a druid myself. I also heard there were bounties placed on me so I am keeping myself hidden as I did not know if you might be one of the men sent to get me."





Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.