Embedded Dice Support - Page 4 of 14

Play By Post, that maybe the easiest solution - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 7th Oct, 2015 - 1:03pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »
Closed Q
Discuss  Embedded Dice Support This just for you to see how Dice Rolls are formulated. This only works for Game Master's who have GMaster status and requested it for their Game.
Create RPG Character Dice JB's Maps RPG Etiquette JB's SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Embedded Dice Support - Page 4

I guess that only matters for those Dungeons & Dragons fanatics since the games I'm in don't show the GM's rolls. Which brings me to the rhetorical question, will I see the old World of Medieval / FE dice system fade away because of this new one?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw
Embedded Dice Support
A Friend

Support Dice Embedded

So are the exploding dice, only d20?

Is the Embedded Dice set to roll all programmed dice (D2, d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d100) as exploding dice?

The reason I ask:

I have a Star Wars game that utilizes exploding dice. It gets quite dramatic when it happens.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)
Dice Master

Game Master ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Embedded Dice Support Reviews RPG & Card Board

Ignoble says...

At the moment the exploding dice was added for D20 Pathfinder. If there is a dedicated following for Star Wars then whatever Dice is needed for that will be created as well.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw
Embedded Dice Support
A Friend

Page 4 Support Dice Embedded

Works for me. I appreciate your response.

I do like the embedded dice as a means to keep players honest.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2015 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)
Dice Master

Game Master ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Support Dice Embedded

Ignoble says...

Should Dice Not Be D20 By Default?

Sometimes a player may have wanted to make a roll but used the default D20 instead of another die number like a D6 or D8. Do you think the default should be blank?

The con of this is if it is blank and you forget to set the dice you will get no die roll for that row unless I spit out an error message which will negate your other fields - if that makes sense.

The pro is that it better ensures you select the correct die for that row's purpose.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2015 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw
Embedded Dice Support
A Friend

Embedded Dice Support

How about instead of a blank, it flashes instead.

Or if they forget to roll. The Dungeon Master rolls w/o bonuses if any or downgrade the die roll (D6 to d4).

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2015 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Page 4 Embedded Dice Support

I'm no coder but I'm like thinking maybe a popup message before it goes to the next page so we don't lose other dice rolls?

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2015 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw
Embedded Dice Support
A Friend

Embedded Dice Support - Page 4

Play By Post, that maybe the easiest solution yet.

Don't change the current box coding, just have a message pop up for rolls required or editing of the die roll options.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »
Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Embedded Dice Support

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Workman 16th May, 2019 - 12:49am
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Northcitymom 18th Apr, 2019 - 1:19am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Xxbellaxx 13th Feb, 2019 - 7:57am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 2nd Feb, 2019 - 6:26pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 5th Jan, 2019 - 12:10pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm