Embedded Dice Support - Page 4 of 14

Play By Post, that maybe the easiest solution - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 7th Oct, 2015 - 1:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
Discuss  Embedded Dice Support This just for you to see how Dice Rolls are formulated. This only works for Game Master's who have GMaster status and requested it for their Game.
Create RPG Character Dice JB's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette JB's SRD Game Master GM Stats
24th Sep, 2015 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Embedded Dice Support - Page 4

I guess that only matters for those Dungeons & Dragons fanatics since the games I'm in don't show the GM's rolls. Which brings me to the rhetorical question, will I see the old World of Medieval / FE dice system fade away because of this new one?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Embedded Dice Support
A Friend

Support Dice Embedded

So are the exploding dice, only d20?

Is the Embedded Dice set to roll all programmed dice (D2, d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d100) as exploding dice?

The reason I ask:

I have a Star Wars game that utilizes exploding dice. It gets quite dramatic when it happens.

28th Sep, 2015 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Embedded Dice Support Reviews RPG & Card Board

Ignoble says...

At the moment the exploding dice was added for D20 Pathfinder. If there is a dedicated following for Star Wars then whatever Dice is needed for that will be created as well.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Embedded Dice Support
A Friend

Page 4 Support Dice Embedded

Works for me. I appreciate your response.

I do like the embedded dice as a means to keep players honest.

5th Oct, 2015 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Support Dice Embedded

Ignoble says...

Should Dice Not Be D20 By Default?

Sometimes a player may have wanted to make a roll but used the default D20 instead of another die number like a D6 or D8. Do you think the default should be blank?

The con of this is if it is blank and you forget to set the dice you will get no die roll for that row unless I spit out an error message which will negate your other fields - if that makes sense.

The pro is that it better ensures you select the correct die for that row's purpose.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2015 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Embedded Dice Support
A Friend

Embedded Dice Support

How about instead of a blank, it flashes instead.

Or if they forget to roll. The Dungeon Master rolls w/o bonuses if any or downgrade the die roll (D6 to d4).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Oct, 2015 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Embedded Dice Support - Page 4

I'm no coder but I'm like thinking maybe a popup message before it goes to the next page so we don't lose other dice rolls?

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2015 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Embedded Dice Support
A Friend

Embedded Dice Support Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

Play By Post, that maybe the easiest solution yet.

Don't change the current box coding, just have a message pop up for rolls required or editing of the die roll options.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Embedded Dice Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,