Donation Drive - April 2017

Donation Drive April 2017 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 13th Apr, 2017 - 12:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  Donation Drive,April 2017
10th Apr, 2017 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

This Drive will go from now til the 30th April, 2017. It is the LAST Donation Drive and special offer for the year.

Having completed all tasks listed in the Donation Drive - February 2017, I am coming again with another Donation Drive for April. I do not normally have Donation Drives so often in fact, this Donation Drive is probably the most crazy one I've ever had in that its a bit zany and somewhat humbling at the same time, however I need to take care of a few things in urgent fashion.

First of all, here is the line up of things that need to be done in the Community:

1. For the Text Role-playing Game Creator:

* We want to establish Pre-rolled Characters.

* Enable the Order of the Game Master.

* We also want to create a unique section for Premium Members to select special Avatars that regular Players cannot access.

2. For Ruler of Kings II:

* Make all Spells available for Combat and make some Spells like Healing available at anytime for your Character and your Horse.

* Of course, the long anticipated: Armies needs to be activated with Scenarios that fit that environment.

* Once Armies have been completed a true ladder system will become apparent.

3. Personal Level:

* Since their birth I have been using public transportation to get around with my three boys on the Autism Spectrum. To tell you how long that has been - my eldest recently had his 17th birthday. This cannot continue, we need to get ourselves some kind of used vehicle right away to start moving around properly as it has been very rough using random transport with children who react to noise, sound and movement!

Therefore, as an incentive I am introducing this limited time offer in the hope of quickly raising significant funds to make a life changer:

For a Donation of $4,000 or more I will give you two million FP and Open a New Board in your honor about any Subject** you want.

For a Donation of $2,500 or more I will give you one million FP and A say on how the next ROK II city will be setup.

For a Donation of $1,500 or more I will give you half a million FP

All other Donations: FP is doubled during the period of this Donation Drive. For instance, a Donation of $22 will normally get you 1,000 FP, well during this offer you get 2,000 FP.

Other Services

We also provide professional based services, please see: Professional Web Design if you will like to support us that way.

** Nothing illegal or controversial

Donation Drive - April 2017 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

April Drive Donation

I will see what I can do but April is going to be a hard month for me.

11th Apr, 2017 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Donation Drive - April 2017 Feedback & FAQ News Community

JB your children need a vehicle to get around and I need some FP to get around ROK II so it looks like its a winning move on both ends *wink* Hope it helps some.

11th Apr, 2017 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

April Drive Donation

KNtoran and Krusten - the two KKs… thanks for your continued support and help through the years. Krusten, it does sound like a win - win situation.

11th Apr, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

April Drive Donation

Just got a Donation from Daishain that helps the ball to start rolling faster. Thanks!

12th Apr, 2017 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

I will see what I can donate this Friday, as I do want to continue forward with both of my characters.

Sadly, the truly big donations will be impossible for me. I hope someone else will be able to help you!

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Apr, 2017 - 1:35am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Apr, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Donation Drive April 2017

Whatever you can when you can Thomaslee, its not all up to one man. Thanks for thinking about us.

13th Apr, 2017 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Donation Drive April 2017 Community News FAQ & Feedback

Anronrosby just added his bit to the Donation Drive, thank you kindly for anything you can.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Donation Drive - April 2017

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,