Mdg Introduction - Page 2 of 3

Hi Mdg! Thanks for sharing the info - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Aug, 2013 - 8:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Mdg
Blogger / Reproductive Endocrinology
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2013 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Mdg Introduction - Page 2

Nice to have someone that likes to write with us and you know JB so you must really like to write. Have you ever done any role-plays?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2013 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Mdg Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Mdg

You mean like role-playing games? Is that what you mean? I play an online multiplayer game. But that's just about it.

I love to write and wait back in the recesses of my mind I know there's a book smile.gif

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2013 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Mdg Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Yes, role-playing games, the ones on this site are text role-playing games - all about writing so you play the role of a character but you have to write about it. They have all kinds of genres like the one called Love and Life Bytes, that's all drama. You can see us going at it in State Of The Union Address RPG. If you want to join just create a character first. Since you're upgraded you can join in right away.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2013 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Page 2 Introduction Mdg

Hi Mdg, I saw your message about Oregon in the gallery and I had a couple of questions about your state if you don't mind answering. This is the link: Oregon. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2013 - 10:25am / Post ID: #

Mdg Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Mdg

Welcome to the community. I see you made a blog. I hope to read more about you as you blog away. Maybe you will catch up to me soon. smile.gif

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2013 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Mdg Introduction

Hi Mdg! I moved your comment from Krusten's Blog to here: FDA Approval Of Franken Foods. In the Blog section only the owner of the Blog can reply to it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2013 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Mdg Introduction - Page 2

Welcome back and Happy belated Birthday. I like your photos, than you for sharing them and your experiences, your input here is very much appreciated.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2013 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Mdg Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Hi Mdg! Thanks for sharing the info from "Dear People Who Do Not Have A Child Disabilities", unfortunately we cannot add duplicate content from other sites. We only allow reference material with a link from news sites. For instance a paragraph from a news article derived from CNN, ABC, BBC and so on with a source link to the full source.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Mdg Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,