Klausse Introduction - Page 2 of 3

Belated thanks, JB, and I also would like - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2006 - 9:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
RPGer? / History
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member
[?] CPosts: 53
Flag Posts: 72
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 11

Klausse Introduction - Page 2

*laughs* I don't doubt it would be a pleasure to "reed" me! As well as thatch or pave! But don't hope for it, I am not such an easy catch *grins*

And yes, I am Russian, I am sure.
I can prove it to you by talking Russian to you, or translating any text you might want to offer me. Or you can simply ask the admin to check my IP address; I am sure admin tools keep track of IP addresses of the posts.

You might have seen me in other places, why not. I have only one place online that is literally my home, I've been living there for almost 5 years already and I am not the last person at this land (if you know what site I'm talking about, you certainly know me).
During the last few months I appear randomly on other sites (RPG, anime) due to two reasons one of which is that as I already said it, my homeboards are in deep coma now - a great pity but life is life, it happens - so I am looking for a place that might interest me and where I could stay for a while.
You could see me on one of them, who knows.
It's just that I never advertise my country, normally, because who really cares about nationality in the RPG dimension. But on this forum it is a requirement, that is why I got the flag and since it was up in any case, mentioned my country in my very first post, too.

Where do you think you saw me? Am just curious. Maybe I know you, too? Would be funny!

P.S. Had to edit because of the scary-looking "lol" emoticon. Verbs are better.

Reconcile Edited: Klausse on 15th Feb, 2006 - 5:07pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Anarchist
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Feb, 2006 - 12:17pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Klausse

Klausse, I just deleted your 'accidental' post within the Welcome Board. If you are trying to get your post count up for RPG status I suggest you aim for real Discussion on the other Boards.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Klausse Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Klausse, welcome aboard. I hope you have a great time in our community. Your English is great (one day I will reach that stage wink.gif ). I am LDS_forever, an Argentinian living in Trinidad and Tobago. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. Have fun!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Klausse Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Klausse

QUOTE (Klausse @ 15-Feb 06, 11:56 AM)

And yes, I am Russian, I am sure.

Well , if you are a Russian I never seen you before.
The stile resemble very much with other member speaking romanian in one of the romanian's Forum.
If I care about nationality, is because I"m glad that you are here, like for any other foreign members like me, from outside of "English area".
I hope you will find a place in this Forum and have a lot of fun.
About me do to the high level of intellectual conversation and others, I think my place is not here.
Maybe will stay at the fence for a while.
No hard feeling, ok?

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2006 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member

Introduction Klausse

No hard feelings at all, Steve! I just thought maybe we really know each other from some other place, the world is so small. And I don't think you should "stay at the fence". I think, that if you see a discussion that interests you, you will have a lot to contribute to it. Just be yourself, as you are. It's nice meeting you.

LDS, thank you for the welcome! *waves*

JB, the post *was* accidental. I posted my greetings to Steve in the wrong thread, because clicked the wrong title by mistake. When found that out, wanted to delete the post, but there is no Delete opition so I had to edit it instead. Of course, should have been more intventive and just written a longer post, but had nothing to say.
I do not play games to raise my postcount. I do break rules but only when I have the reason to do so.

Have a great day, everybody!
It is sunny here.

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Feb, 2006 - 12:17pm
Signature:
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2006 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Klausse Introduction

Klausse, although that is understandable all your posts have been in the Welcome Board? Please do indulge our intellect and enlighten our minds on the below topics being that you are from Russia - You need to dive into some serious discussion. Here, let me help you friend:

Russia - The Evil Empire?
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showtopic=5207

Military Slaves
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....showtopic=16756

Russian Police Brutality
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....showtopic=16720

Russians Storm Berlin
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....showtopic=15232

Russia - Culture & Tradition
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....showtopic=14737

There are of course... a lot more.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2006 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Klausse Introduction - Page 2

Klausse, I would like to applaud your post in the 'Russia', Culture & Traditions Board and for dually taking up my challenge.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2006 - 9:27am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member

Klausse Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Belated thanks, JB, and I also would like to say I am glad that some of my posts look to be interesting to the people, as I can guess it from the Charm points I got.
I mean the Pancake Week thread. I feel a bit uneasy that I can't just answer to those who found it interesting.
I mean posting in the thread "thank you for you interest, I'm glad you liked it" would not be constructive enough, n'est-ce pas? wink.gif and leaving your feedback without any comment from my part at all does not look right to me, either.

So I'm saying it here.
I'm glad you liked it *smiles*

Signature:
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Klausse Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,