Post Count Rants - Page 4 of 62

The Sports board has really rejuvenated me - Page 4 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 29th Apr, 2006 - 5:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2006 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 4

I think congrats are in order, JB now has post number 15,000! I am only 12,110 posts behind, I'm coming! laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
29th Apr, 2006 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

Yes JB, Konq beat me to the punch but congratulations on 15000 posts in this community. It is truly something for all of us to achieve to.

29th Apr, 2006 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Thanks, I actually try to slow down, but you good people keep engaging me in classy conversation and so my average is almost hitting 12 posts a day - in all humility and then some.

29th Apr, 2006 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Rants Count Post

First I shall join all in congratulating JB on his 15,000 posts even though he take this in all humility.

Second, I find that I am a mere 87 posts shy of Latina which will be the first active bot that I will have passed leaving me just short of 1000 posts. My intentions are to pass her if not this weekend then by mid week next week. *news should watch out as I am coming fast.

29th Apr, 2006 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

Congratulation, JB ~ although, I seem to remember at one point you had 20,000? Interesting the ebb and flow of people and posts here smile.gif

29th Apr, 2006 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants

That really puts our 4,000 posts and less into perspective, FarSeer, when JB can lose 5,000 posts and still be tops with over 15,000.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2006 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 4

I have deleted hundreds of my posts before and many others from the days when things were not so constructive. I do not recall reaching 20,000 unless you want to also add my work with the Bots and then that can work.

On another note Malexander seems like you are on fire, got your climax back?

29th Apr, 2006 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 4

The Sports board has really rejuvenated me JB, so thanks to you for that. Plus I am making up for those months I missed out; I'm finding a lot of discussions that went on during those months where I was not involved because of inactivity.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (62) »

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,