Post Count Rants - Page 6 of 62

You should definitely celebrate, 1,000 posts - Page 6 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 13th May, 2006 - 12:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
6th May, 2006 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 6

Malexander has passed 4,000 and Konquererz 3,000. It seems like there is a mini competition between these two. Bwren has a lot of posts for being here such a short period of time, so maybe he can catch up, but at the pace of Malexander and Konquererz I am not too sure.

Sponsored Links:
6th May, 2006 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

I have to admit with the post rate of these two the catching up part will definitely take a while yet but my immediate goal has now been achieved. I have passed Latina. This may not be saying a whole lot but it shall serve as the beginnings of my uprising to power.

6th May, 2006 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Hey Bwren, when you hit 1000 posts, then come talk to me and Konq about catching up! wink.gif

Post Date: 7th May, 2006 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Page 6 Rants Count Post

If he doesn't keep falling further behind, he may be able to catch up in a couple years. Either way, I would be just slamming the distance if this was four month ago. Malexander caught the bug again and has been a machine. However, Male has also been creating more new threads while I have just been responding to them. However, he has revitalized the sports boards, it makes me happy!

8th May, 2006 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

Well, I for one am enjoying your mini competition, because the place is bubbling with activity and it allows me to only have to pop-in as opposed to stand guard all the time.

With regards to Malexander's fuel, I am guessing that because he has not actually moved yet it is allowing some time here, but when it does happen I am also predicting that Konquererz will suddenly dish out posts and pass him?

Bwren can be good, but he has too many moments of inactivity to be a threat at the moment, not to mention his new woes in the Arcade that I am sure will cause him concern after all those babblings.

As far as new contenders go it seems like DianeC is heading towards stardom if she can keep up the pace.

12th May, 2006 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants

Congratulations to Bwren for reaching the 1,000 post milestone! Your revival of the Computer boards has been a plus as well, so kudos to you for that. Only 14,000+ more to JB wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th May, 2006 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 6

Thank you for noticing Malexander. I do feel that this is an achievement. I am sure that there have been many thoughts amongst everyone around the boards that would have doubted this day to come as my activity level at times does drop off terribly. On the plus side I am feeling 300% better than I have been and feel I have made what will be a full recovery as I am starting tonight once again to post to the many topics that I have passed over this past week.

Post Date: 13th May, 2006 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 6

You should definitely celebrate, 1,000 posts is a huge milestone, many have dropped off before that. Glad your feeling better though. I have been glad you lent us your expertise in the Computer Boards, I'm sure Farseer will keep you busy with PC problems. laugh.gif

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,