Mousetrails Introduction - Page 15 of 21

I was reading what you said in the Quran Thread - Page 15 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Sep, 2007 - 10:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (21) »
Bible Research
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2007 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 15

User Mousetrails thank you for your Donation, your membership will be adjusted upon the completion of your current time as a Premium Plus Member. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may contact the Architect directly.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2007 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 697
Flag Posts: 759
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 40

Introduction Mousetrails

Mr. Smith, I have many times looked at this message and wondered why it was sent.

Posted on 16-Sep 06, 7:49 PM
User Mousetrails, stop hijacking Threads to speak off topic.

Please explain what I did wrong.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2007 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Mousetrails Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Mr. Smith does not answer messages and that Post you are referring to was dated sometime last year October so it is hard to say why he said that.

However, more than likely if a Thread was about 'Oranges' and you posted about 'Potatoes' and insisted that others also talk about 'Potatoes' then that would be considered "Hijacking a Thread" or in other words you took over the Thread and decided which direction it should go. Understand?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2007 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Page 15 Introduction Mousetrails

User Mousetrails, thank you for your Donation, your membership has been upgraded to Premium and the relevant FP and Gil has been deposited into your account. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2007 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Mousetrails

Mousetrails, thanks for your continued contributions despite lack of participation with the Discussions. Soon I hope to have a Agro database as part of the International Community - maybe that will spark your interest.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2007 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Mousetrails Introduction

Hi Mousetrails, just to let you know that I finished reading your book! So I will write a long and detailed review later on, probably at night when the kids are asleep and I am able to write peacefully. All the best.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2007 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 15

Mouse, since you show interest in me quoting some verses from the Pearl of Great Price about Cain, I just saw we have a thread about him in the Studies of Latter-Day Saints. Please check my third post particularly where I quoted the Scripture. Thanks:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....c=12817&hl=cain

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2007 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Mousetrails Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 15

I was reading what you said in the Quran Thread about your eyes and I want to wish you a successful surgery as I know how irritating and depressing eye problems can be.

Blog Read My Blog

> TOPIC: Mousetrails Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,