Mousetrails Introduction - Page 2 of 21

Happy Birthday! May you have many - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th May, 2006 - 7:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (21) »
Bible Research
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2006 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.4%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 2

Hi mousetrails, I also wanted to add my welcome to our community. I hope you enjoy the discussions as much as I do. Thanks for coming!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2006 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 697
Flag Posts: 759
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 40

Introduction Mousetrails

Hello LDS Thank you for the greeting.

It took me a while to learn to navigate my way around this site, but I think I have at least one foot on the ground.

I have been honored with a suggestion that I should start a new thread with my book. You can read about it if you watch the banners for "mousetrails" and click on "MORE INFORMATION" It's quite controversial.

mousetrails

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2006 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

User Mousetrails, thank you for your Donation, your membership has been upgraded to Premium and the relevant FP and Gil has been deposited into your account. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2006 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Introduction Mousetrails

User Mousetrails, thank you for your Donation, your membership has been upgraded to Premium Plus and the relevant FP and Gil has been deposited into your account. Credit has also been added to your account. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2006 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,015
Flag Posts: 51,672
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.40 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Mousetrails

Mousetrials thanks for your donation and allowing us to build your new web site. When I get your book I will be be sure to read and then create the site around it.

You should now be able to see the Hidden Boards and I look forward to your view points there. You may also wish to join Cozyville in order to bank your FP. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 5th May, 2006 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction
A Friend

Mousetrails Introduction

Having your site re-done by JB huh? Very cool, I can't wait to see it! You will have to tell us when he is done so we can admire his handy work displaying your handy work!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th May, 2006 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.4%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 2

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day and eat some nice and tasty cake. smile.gif Thanks for your great contribution to our community. I look forward learning more about your book and yourself. Have a great day!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 5th May, 2006 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,015
Flag Posts: 51,672
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.40 FP
Charm: 394

Mousetrails Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Happy Birthday!

May you have many more and then some...

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (21) »

> TOPIC: Mousetrails Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,