Mousetrails Introduction - Page 13 of 21

Glad to hear it, Mousetrails! One - Page 13 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Sep, 2006 - 2:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (21) »
Bible Research
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2006 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 13

User Mousetrails, thank you for your Donation, your membership has been renewed for Premium Plus and the relevant FP and Gil has been deposited into your account. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may contact the Architect directly.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2006 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 697
Flag Posts: 759
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 40

Introduction Mousetrails

I'm really happy where I am at Premium +, unless there is somethng just fantastic I don't know about. Use the membership $ to your best advantage and thanks.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2006 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Mousetrails Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

QUOTE (Mousetrails)
...unless there is somethng just fantastic I don't know about

Well there is Platinum Membership, it allows you to see even more hidden Boards and other goodies that can be seen via the Comparison Page.

Hope your health is on the up!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2006 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Page 13 Introduction Mousetrails

Good afternoon, Mousetrails ~ I was just wondering how you are doing, and hoping that your health is improving steadily. How are you feeling?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2006 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Introduction Mousetrails

Good afternoon Farseer. Thank you for thinking of me. The time between absolute need for pain medication has increased from 5 hours to 12. Since I detest drugs I am looking forward to the time when I won't need them at all. I am spending 15 to 30 minutes a day on a riding weed sprayer, or rototilling on the tractor for my wife. I am getting stronger, but the telling sign to me is I am getting hungrier. I go to the table feeling like I could eat the north end of a south-bound steer. It was cooler outside today and the sunshine and fresh air do wonderful things to your feeling of wellbeing. Thanks again for remembering me.

How is your corner of the world? Your health, your family, your spelling? rolleyes.gif

Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2006 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Mousetrails Introduction

So glad to hear that you are improving, friend. My corner of the world is getting a bit better as time goes by. Funny thing about having to work every day is that it forces one to function smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2006 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Mousetrails Introduction - Page 13

Farseer
Funny thing about having to work every day is that it forces one to function 

Probably the biggest challenge of a person my age is forcing yourself ( when you don't have to ) to get up, function, and become part of the world again no matter what the pain. Three days ago I "kicked" the hydrocodone and went on extra strength Tylenol, so I am progressing.

Signature:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2006 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Mousetrails Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 13

Glad to hear it, Mousetrails! One step at a time, one day at a time - that's all we can ask for, sometimes.

Blog Read My Blog

> TOPIC: Mousetrails Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,