Mousetrails - The First Holy War - Page 8 of 29

All qoutes are from the Douay-Catholic Bible - Page 8 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 5th Sep, 2007 - 7:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 29 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (29) »
Author: Keith Stephens
23rd Aug, 2007 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Mousetrails - The First Holy War - Page 8

When the Israelites finally entered Chanaan, Jericho was in a state of siege because of their presence. Their God decided they could use help, so He sent His captain of the host.

Douay-Catholic Bible
While Josue was near Jericho, he raised his eyes and saw one who stood facing him, drawn sword in hand. Josue went up to him and asked,"Are you one of us or of our enemies?" He replied, "Neither. I am the captain of the host of the Lord and I have just arrived." (Josue 5:13)
A heavenly being walked among Israel in battle dress and was not recognized as anything but a common man.

Many years later, Samson's mother saw an ugly angel! After he appeared, she told her husband,
Douay-Catholic Bible
"A man of God came to me; he had the appearance of an angel of God, terrible indeed."

Later, when Manoe saw the MAN, and realized it was an ANGEL, he said to his wife, ...
Douay-Catholic Bible
"We will certainly die, for we have seen GOD."

Once again you can't tell the humans from the heavenly beings. Manoe saw a man, then decided it was God. Josue wanted to know if the captain of the host of the Lord was on his side or the other side. God's Captain was seen as a man, just like God. The sons of God took wives and God had grandchildren by the daughters of man. Being married meant the sons of God were familiar with their wives families and were seen often among humans. Abraham, Lot, and the men of the city of Sodom saw God and his angels as men. Jacob wrestled with a man all night and saw him as a god at dawn. Seventy-four Israelites had time to gaze at God, seeing nothing unusual about his feet. He appeared as a god because he had powers we know today, powers that were unknown to humans at that time. He flew above the earth, destroyed Sodom and Gomorra in an instant, and controlled birth to mention a few. He appeared as a man, punished like a father, and enjoyed wrestling like a child. But for all His powers, He was still just a man.

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2007 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

War Holy The Mousetrails

Today we have traveled to the moon, use hand held cell phones everywhere, and watch color pictures of events as they happen anywhere in the world. The machines of modern medicine look inside our bodies while doctors perform miracles unknown thirty years ago. Microbiology looks at living cells to find cures for disease. Yet in this day, with modern marvels too numerous to mention, many religious people of the Christian faith choose to ignore a science called carbon dating.
They ignore this science because it proves the earth to be millions of years older than their Bible leads them to believe. I choose to believe in carbon dating and question the Bible version of creation because of many undisputable signs on the earth. Both petrified trees and many fossils are older than Bible history. When an exploratory well was drilled in the south end of California's great San Joaquin Valley several years ago, pieces of a redwood log were brought up from two thousand feet down. At one time this valley was an underwater canyon thousands of feet deep.
It took millions of years of weather eroding the Sierra Nevada mountains to move enough earth to fill it in. It could not possibly have filled in to make a fertile valley since the days of creation in Genesis 4000 years ago.

Other signs point to ancient powers on or above this earth that are too great for our minds to grasp. The Great Pyramid in Egypt contains 2,300,000 stones. Each stone weighs two and one half metric tons. Its total weight is 6,338,800 American tons.
It is thought to have been constructed as a tomb for King Khufu, but the numbers just given create a large discrepancy in time. Two modern forty-foot semi trucks, each hauling the maximum weight allowed, would have to haul two loads a day, five days a week for 225 years just to get the stones to the site. There were not enough slaves in the world to build the Great Pyramid for Khufu's tomb in his lifetime. But there are more stones to wonder about.

25th Aug, 2007 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

Mousetrails - The First Holy War Revealed Bible The

There is Stone-henge. The best guessers of our day believe forty ton stones were floated and rolled on logs over eighteen miles from the quarry, then erected so ancients could see the vernal equinox. I also take exception with this idea. Forty-ton stones in a wall in Peru and the megalith carved heads on Easter Island are among the many other works that point to powers beyond our understanding. Around the world, there are ancient lines cut in the earth, or made with small stones, that mean nothing from the ground. But if you fly over these lines they become drawings of men or things that fly. There have been powers on and above this earth that we can only guess and wonder about. I will not even venture a guess as to why they came here, or where their original home was, but they left unmistakable signs that they were here, at the time of the Old Testament.
The book of Genesis was written about a period in time that corresponds roughly with the time period of Stone-henge, the Sphinx, and the Great Pyramid. The God of the Jews was capable of flight, shaking mountains, and parting waters. Was He also capable of building pyramids and great stone structures?
If the Bible is the ancient history book I believe it to be, and the God of the Jews had the power to do the things the Bible gives him credit for, He was a very real and fearful power, but He and His sons were still just men.

Where did they come from, these people with the power of flight? Were they Egyptians that broke away from the rest because of their superior knowledge? Were they from another time and place in our solar system? Or were they just humans with knowledge far more advanced than we have ever given them credit for? We will very likely never know, but we do have a written history of their style of rule in the Old Testament of the Christian Bible

26th Aug, 2007 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Page 8 War Holy The Mousetrails

Now let's return to the sixth day of the story of creation.

All quotes are from the Douay-Catholic Bible
God said, "Let US make mankind in OUR image and likeness;" (Genesis 1:26)

Who do you suppose God was talking to when He used the words, "us" and "our?" From, In the Beginning, to, God saw that it was good, there is nothing in the Bible to indicate that He was not the first and only intelligence in the universe. When He decided to create man, He suddenly started using words that definitely indicate He was talking to at least one other person. Not only was God not alone, if you believe the Bible exactly as it was written, Adam and Eve were not necessarily the first people on earth. They certainly were not alone as you will soon see. God made Adam from clay, then cast him into a deep sleep, and took one of his ribs to make a woman so he wouldn't be lonely. There was no reason for Adam to be lonely. I am about to prove there were many other humans on the earth. Adam and Eve had two sons, Cain, and Abel. Cain killed Abel because of jealousy CREATED by his God.
The Lord was pleased with Abel and his offerings; but for Cain and his offering he had no regard. Cain was very angry and downcast. (Genesis 4:4)

Cain had to wonder what was wrong with his offering? Because he was trying to please his God, he probably brought the best he had to offer. But he did not do well, so it was not accepted. His fruit of the ground was rejected! When rejection showed on Cain's face, he got a lecture on sin and doing a better job, then he was driven from the soil and told he would be a fugitive and a wanderer.
Cain said to the Lord, "My punishment is too great to bear. ...from your face I shall be hidden. ...whoever finds me will kill me." But the Lord said to him, "Not so! Whoever kills Cain shall be punished sevenfold." (Genesis 4:13)

At this point in the Bible story, supposedly there are only two other people on the face of this new earth. Neither Adam nor Eve would be referred to by Cain, or God, as "WHOEVER," indicating there were other people on the earth.
Cain was not afraid his mother or father would kill him. He was afraid SOMEONE ELSE would kill him. Cain traveled to a distant land, married, and had grandchildren. Cain and the descendants of Adam and Cain married eight women and Cain founded the city of Henoch. (Genesis 4:16-26)

27th Aug, 2007 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

War Holy The Mousetrails

The Bible used in this research is the Douay-Catholic

The Bible is explicit in its genealogy, always mentioning brothers and sisters married into the same family. None of the women Adam's descendants married are named as sisters, so let's do some simple multiplication. Each of the eight wives had a mother, a father and, being careful not to exaggerate, let's say at least one sibling. Eight wives times a family of four suddenly becomes at least thirty two people plus Adam, Eve, and Cain. Now we are up to thirty five. Add the city (12,000 ) that Cain founded and the numbers are very different from the numbers in the Bible. Adam, Eve, and Cain were definitely not alone when they were created. There were other mothers giving birth to daughters for Cain and Seth to marry at about the same time Cain and Seth were born.

The genealogy of Adam's male descendants stretches from (Genesis 4:16) to (Genesis 6:1) They found plenty of women to help add numbers to the species. There were enough women in fact, for the sons of God to take wives, yet there is no shortage of women mentioned in the Bible. I have asked several of the fanatic religious where all the women came from to have them tell me, "Well, they married their sisters!" There is no such statement in the Bible! Then there's the fact that most of the time God frowned on incest. Two exceptions were Lot and his daughters, and the story of Onan and his brothers wife.

Cain murdered his brother, so God told him he had to wander the earth as a fugitive. But Cain got along just fine without a God. He married more than one wife and discovered enough people outside the Garden of Eden and founded a city. Since a city in the Old Testament is defined as at least 12,000 people ( Josue 8:24 ) you have no choice but to believe there were not hundreds, but thousands of humans on the earth when God "created" Adam and Eve

30th Aug, 2007 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Mousetrails - The First Holy War

God controlled His chosen with a promise that became more elaborate and generous each time it was given. He started with Abram and continued this promise for generations. He first promised land, then many descendants, then the gates of their enemies, and finally He promised that kings would be among their descendants. He didn't tell them the land was occupied, or that they would have to
fight to drive the owners from the land in a bloodbath that continues to this day. He also didn't tell them that when He got them to the Jordan River, if they refused to kill the people of Chanaan in order to occupy the land, he would go back on his promise and let them wander and die in the desert.

PROMISES TO ABRAHAM

All quotes are from the Douay version of the Catholic Bible
And the Lord said to Abram, after Lot had parted from him, "Raise your eyes, and from where you are now look to the north and the south and the east and the west. All the land which you see I will GIVE to you and your posterity forever. (Genesis 13:14

The very first promise was for land. He is going to GIVE Abram all the land He could see looking in every direction. The second promise to Abram not only contained the promise of land but described where it is located and who lived there;
"I will GIVE this land, from the river of Egypt to the Great River [the Euphrates], the land of the Cinites, Cenezites, Cedmonites, Hethites, Pherezites, Raphaim, Amorrites, Chanaanites, Gergesites and Jebusites." (Genesis 15:18)

God first told Noe and his sons to,
"multiply and fill the earth." (Genesis 9:1)

He told him again,
"But you, be fruitful and multiply; abound on the earth and subdue it." (Genesis 9:6)

The land they subdued was the land of Chanaan. The Jebusites, Cinites, Amorrites, Gergesites and Chanaanites were descended from Noe's son Ham. The Philistines who descended from Noe, Ham, Mesraim and Caphthorim also lived in Chanaan. God was GIVING Abram the land of Chanaan! He was giving him the same land that He had given to the descendants of Noe only four generations before! And the Lord promised the land to Abram a third time, but this time He got inventive. He started promising multitudes of nations, and kings, and land, then changed his name to Abraham. God told him,
"I will make my covenant between you and me, and will multiply you exceedingly." (Genesis 17:1)

And again He promised Abraham,
"you shall no longer be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for I will make you the FATHER OF A MULTITUDE of nations, I will make you exceedingly fruitful; I will make nations of you and kings shall descend from you. (Genesis 17:5)

This promise to a sheep herder took away all the rights of property that God had given to Noe's descendants and started a bloody, senseless war of hatred and vindictive retaliation that has continued for 4000 years. Our United States of America is bombed, and our planes hijacked and crashed into tall buildings because we support Israel. Israel has to be on constant guard against shootings and bombings to this day because God GAVE them Chanaan. And what was the covenant? Circumcision! God's mark on his people is circumcision, not just for the Jews, but every slave born in their house and those bought with money had to be circumcised. Then after God stopped Abraham from sacrificing Isaac, He promised;
"I will indeed bless you, and will surely multiply your descendants as the stars of the heavens, as the sands of the seashore. Your descendants shall possess the gates of their enemies." (Genesis 22:17)

Abraham's head was probably spinning. He was told to send his other son away, then told to sacrifice the one he had left. Now God was going to multiply his descendants as the stars of the heavens!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Aug, 2007 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

Mousetrails The Holy War - Page 8

All qoutes are from the Douay-Catholic Bible
PROMISES TO ISAAC
After Abraham died, God made the promise to Isaac. He continued to use the word GIVE when He spoke of the land, but added something else to the elaborate promise. He claimed He swore an oath to Abraham and stated for the first time that the Jews would be a blessing to all the nations. To Isaac He said,

"I will fulfill the oath which I swore to your father Abraham. I will GIVE your descendants all these lands, and in your descendants all the nations
of the earth shall be blessed. (Genesis 26:3)

Isaac's second promise was a repeat of the first; land, fulfilling the oath, and blessing the nations of the earth with numerous Jewish descendants.
(Genesis 26:3)

5th Sep, 2007 - 7:09am / Post ID: #

Mousetrails The Holy War The Bible Revealed - Page 8

All qoutes are from the Douay-Catholic Bible
PROMISES TO JACOB
Then Jacob received the promise which was getting more elaborate each time it was given. This time God added,

"I will be with you and protect you wherever you go. I will bring you back to this land; indeed I will not forsake you till I fulfill my promise."

And something else new, instead of,
"descendants as the stars of the heavens, as the sands of the seashore,"

it changed to;
"They shall be as the dust of the earth." (Genesis 28:12)

Jacob's second promise was just the standard promise of nations and kings and the land, except this time He changed Jacob's name to Israel. (Genesis 35:11) God seemed to be playing each situation by ear. When food was plentiful He had Jacob stay where he was. When there was no rain, and no food, He told him not to fear Egypt. In (Genesis 26:2) The Lord appeared to him and said,
"DO NOT GO DOWN TO EGYPT, but dwell in the land which I shall point out to you."

Later ...he said,
"I am God, the God of your father. DO NOT FEAR TO GO DOWN TO EGYPT, for there I will make you a great people." (Genesis 46:3)

God couldn't control the weather on the earth He created, so to keep the Jews from starving in a famine, He sent them down to live with the Egyptians. It would have been much simpler for God to just make it rain.

> TOPIC: Mousetrails - The First Holy War

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,