Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character - Page 3 of 12

KNtoran, Alright with a little help from a - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Sep, 2013 - 4:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Create your Character for approval here. Please ensure to read and follow the guidelines on how to Create a Pathfinder Character in the first Post
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2013 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character - Page 3

Yeah I tried that too and all I see to download is the main players guide which I already downloaded. I did a search on Pathfinder maps to find and see the maps of the world. I believe I can make something work from there.

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2013 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Character RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

There should have been two maps in the players guide. One of Varisia and one of Sandpoint.

Reconcile Edited: Trake on 27th Sep, 2013 - 4:02pm

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2013 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Here is a updated back story if it makes better sense

Resfrix was born in the riverlands to a human mother. Saraft never told him who his father was but he suspected he was one of many men who visited her as he was growing up. Being in the town of Daggermark it was never a easy life for him or his mother. After years of trying to make ends meet his mother took him to the temple of the sun goddess Sarenrae. She told him that she could no longer afford to feed them both and that he should find a better life here. Three years passed as he studied in the church and helped out as he could. When a woman showed up and told the clerics that the woman who was his mother had been found dead, Resfrix knew that he was truly on his own. He no longer looked forward to a day that his mom would come back to take him home. The shack that he called home for a good part of his life was taken over by a small family. And the money he got was given to the church to see his mothers body cared for.

Resflix spend the next years studying more about Sarenrae and he took vows to be a follower of her and to spread the word of her to all. HE spent long days in prayer, meditation, training and studying in his goal to become a priest of Sarenrae. He finally left the temple in Daggermark and headed to the west to help spread the word of Sarenrae. HE heard of Frisia and the town of sandport where they were planning to consecrate a new temple. Resfrix figured the area would be a good place to meet new people and find more of his way

28th Sep, 2013 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Character RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

KNtoran,
Much better back story. Still you need to choose traits, and I am still checking your stats but can't finish that process without knowing your traits, some traits modify your stats.

The town is Sandpoint.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2013 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Character RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Take a look at him now and see if everything is set correct

Name : Resfrix
Race: Half Elf
Sex : Male
Hgt: 5" 11"
Wgt: 145 lbs
Al: Chaotic Good
Class: Cleric
Level: 1
Deity: Sarenrae Goddess of the sun
Experience: 0
ST: 13 +1 IN: 12 +1 WI: 17 +3 DX: 11 CON: 13 +1 [Charisma]: 11
Hit points: 10
Base attack bonus: 0
AC: 17/15/10
Armor: scale mail +5, +3, -4 30 lbs, heavy wooden shield +2 -2 10 lbs
Weapons: scimitar 1d6 18-20X2 critical 4lbs, heavy mace 1d8 X2 critical 8lbs, light crossbow 1d8(M) 19-20 X2 critical 4lbs, 20 bolts 2 lbs,
Equipment: back pack 2lbs, bedroll 5lbs, flint/steel, 100" rope 20 lbs, 2 water skins 8 lbs, 14 days rations 14 lbs, 5 sacks 3 lbs, holy symbol wood, 10 torches 10 lbs, Healers kit 1lb
Money: 5 gp 9 sp

Encumbrance: 121 lbs Strength 13 (0-50 light, 51-100 medium, 101-150 heavy)

Saving: Fort: +2 level +1 Con = 3 Ref: 0 level +0 [Dexterity] = 0 Will +2 level +3 [Wisdom] =5
Skills: 2+Int modifier/level : 3 total
Appraise: 0 +1 int = 1
Craft: 0 +1 int =1
Diplomacy: 1 +0 chr = 1
Heal: 1 +3 [Wisdom]= 4
Knowledge arcana: 0 +1 int= 1
Knowledge history: 0 +1 int = 1
Knowledge nobility: 0 +1 int = 1
Knowledge planes: 0 +1 int= 1
Knowledge religion: 0 +1 int =1
Linguistics: 0 +1 int= 1
Perception: 0 +2 half elf +3 wisdom ½ cross class = 2
Profession: 0 +3 [Wisdom] = 3
Sense Motive: 1 +3 [Wisdom] = 4
Spell craft: 0 =1 int = 1

Traits: Faith and half elven
Elven Reflexes: One of your parents was a member of a wild elven tribe, and you've inherited a portion of your elven parent's quick reflexes. You gain a +2 trait bonus on Initiative checks.

Child of the Temple: You have long served at a temple in a city, and not only did you pick up on many of the nobility's customs, you spent much time in the temple libraries studying your faith. You gain a +1 trait bonus on Knowledge (Nobility) and Knowledge (Religion) checks, and one of these skills (Your choice) is always a class skill for you.

Feats: Endurance, Skill focus
Languages: Common, Elvish, Dwarvish
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Simple weapons, Light armor, Medium armor, Shield (Not tower) and favored weapon of deity

Spell DC is 10 + spell level +wisdom modifier
Bonus spells per day 1st 1 2nd 1 3rd 1
Spells per day Special: Aura, Channel energy 1d6, domain, orisons
0 - 3; 1st 2+1; 2nd -0 ; 3rd - 0; 4th 0 : 5th - 0 ; 6th - 0 ; 7th - 0 ; 8th - 0 ; 9th - 0
Domains: Healing, Fire
Granted power of Fire domain: Fire bolt: As standard action can unleash a scorching bolt of divine fire from outstretched hand, target any foe within 30" for 1-6 damage +1 per every 2 levels of cleric can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + wisdom modifier.

Favored classes: Cleric and fighter
Half elf traits: Speed 30" base, Low light vision 2X humans in dim light, Skill focus feat at 1st level, immune to magic sleep effects, +2 bonus to enchantment spells and effects, +2 on perception skill checks, 2 favored classes at 1st level gain +1 hit point or +1 skill point when taking a level in those classes,

28th Sep, 2013 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran,
What skill do you choose to focus on? You should have three traits I need one more. What type of energy do you choose to channel?

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 28th Sep, 2013 - 4:19pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2013 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Character - Page 3

I choose to channel fire energy that is why I wrote down the stats on the fire domain energy. For the first level. I chose to take the +1 on hit points in my favored classes. I will take the following trait. I thought I only got two.

Poverty-Stricken: Your childhood was tough, and your parents had to make every copper piece count. Hunger was your constant companion, and you often had to live off the land or sleep in the wild. You gain a +1 bonus on Survival checks, and Survival is always a class skill for you.

29th Sep, 2013 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Character D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

KNtoran,
Alright with a little help from a magical bird, I have noticed some things that are lacking.

You did not indicate your initiative.

In the skills that you have put ranks into you have not added your +3 bonus to them. You also need to add your Child of the temple trait bonus (+1) to your knowledge nobility and knowledge religion. Also I need to know what skill you choose to use your skill focus on? And please add the +3 to the skill check total.
Just to be sure I didn't misunderstand which skills you put ranks in please state them.

I need a Campaign trait please, you might choose missionary it would be a good one to go along with your character. The third trait you have chosen is a social trait, I wanted one from Campaign traits.

Good clerics must channel positive energy so forget what I had said in a previous post. Channel fire is a Domain ability not your Channel energy ability.

You have a heavy encumbrance, I will allow you to add 2 points to your strength ability score to put you at a medium load so change your strength to 15, I will also give you a +1 on your ability score for Charisma so change your ability score to 12, it will help in your channeling ability. Your ability scores where a little low so I decided to make an adjustment.

Also when posting your next character draft please post it like so...

Name : Resfrix
Race: Half Elf
Sex : Male
Hgt: 5" 11"
Wgt: 145 lbs
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class: Cleric
Level: 1
Deity: Sarenrae Goddess of the sun
Experience: 0

Initiative:+2
[Strength]: 15 +2
INT: 12 +1
[Wisdom]: 17 +3
[Dexterity]: 11
CON: 13 +1
CHAR: 12 +1
Hit points: 10

Base attack bonus: 0
Basic Melee Attack +1
Basic Ranged Attack +0
AC [17] = 10 +5 [Scale Mail]
+2 [Heavy Wooden Shield]
Touch AC [10]    Flat-Footed [17]
Armor check penalty -4
Shield penalty -2

Armor:
Scale mail 30 lbs (50gp)
Heavy wooden shield 10 lbs (7gp)
Weapons:
Scimitar 1d6 18-20X2 critical 4lbs (15gp)
Heavy mace 1d8 X2 critical 8lbs (12gp)
Light crossbow 1d8 19-20 X2 critical 4lbs (35gp)
20 bolts 2 lbs (2gp)
Equipment:
Back pack 2lbs (2gp)
Bedroll 5 lbs (1sp)
Flint/Steel (1gp)
100" Rope 20 lbs (2gp)
2 Water skins 8 lbs (2gp)
14 days Rations 14 lbs (7gp)
5 Sacks 2.5 lbs (5sp)
Holy symbol wood (1gp)
10 Torches 10 lbs (1sp)
Healers kit 1lb (50gp)
Money: 5 gp 9 sp

Encumbrance: 120.5 lbs Strength 15 (0-50 light, 51-100 medium, 101-150 heavy)

Saving: Fort: +2 level +1Con = 3
Ref: 0 level +0 [Dexterity] = 0
Will +2 level +3 [Wisdom] =5

Skills:
2+Int modifier/level : 3 total
SKILL Total + Ability Mod. + Ranks + Misc.
Acrobatics* +0 = [Dexterity] 0+0+0
Appraise +1 = INT 1+0+0
Bluff +1 = [Charisma] 1+0+0
Climb* +2 = [Strength] 2+0+0
Craft +1 = INT 1+0+0
Craft +1 = INT 1+0+0
Craft +1 = INT 1+0+0
Diplomacy +1 = [Charisma] 1+0+0
Disable Device*"  +0 = [Dexterity] 0+0+0
Disguise +1 = [Charisma] 1+0+0
Escape Artist* +0 = [Dexterity] 0+0+0
Fly* +0 = [Dexterity] 0+0+0
Handle Animal"  +1 = [Charisma] 1+0+0
Heal +7 = [Wisdom] 3+1+3
Intimidate +1 = [Charisma] 1+0+0
K (Arcana)"  +1 = INT 1+0+0
K (Dungeoneering)"  +1 = INT 1+0+0
K (Engineering)"  +1 = INT 1+0+0
K (Geography)"  +1 = INT 1+0+0
K (History)"  +1 = INT 1+0+0
K (Local)"  +1 = INT 1+0+0
K (Nature)"  +1 = INT 1+0+0
K (Nobility)"  +2 = INT 1+0+0+1 [Child of the temple]
K (Planes)"  +1 = INT 1+0+0
K (Religion)"  +2 = INT 1+0+0+1 [Child of the temple]
Linguistics"  +1 = INT 1+0+0
Perception +5 = [Wisdom] 3+0+0+2 [half-elf]
Perform +1 = [Charisma] 1+0+0
Perform +1 = [Charisma] 1+0+0
Profession"  +7 = [Wisdom] 3+1+3
Profession"  +3 = [Wisdom] 3+0+0
Ride +0 = [Dexterity] 0+0+0
Sense Motive +7 = [Wisdom] 3+1+3
Sleight of Hand*"  +0 = [Dexterity] 0+0+0
Spellcraft"  +1 = INT 1+0+0
Stealth* +0 = [Dexterity] 0+0+0
Survival +3 = [Wisdom] 3+0+0
Swim* +2 = [Strength] 2+0+0
Use Magic Device"  +1 = [Charisma] 1+0+0

Traits:
Half elven: +2 trait bonus on Initiative checks.
Child of the Temple: +1 trait bonus on Knowledge (Nobility) and Knowledge (Religion) checks, and one of these skills (Your choice) is always a class skill for you.
(Campaign trait here)

Feats:
Endurance:
+4 bonus on the following checks and saves,
Swim checks made to resist nonlethal damage from exhaustion; Constitution checks made to continue running;
Constitution checks made to avoid nonlethal damage from a forced march;
Constitution checks made to hold your breath;
Constitution checks made to avoid nonlethal damage from starvation or thirst;
Fortitude saves made to avoid nonlethal damage from hot or cold environments;
Fortitude saves made to resist damage from suffocation

Skill Focus:You get a +3 bonus on all checks involving the chosen skill
(Insert your chosen skill here, and add it to the total of the skill check chosen.)

Spell DC is 10 + spell level +wisdom modifier
Spells per day Special: Aura, Channel energy 1d6, domain, orisons.
Channel energy: A cleric may channel energy a number of times per day equal to 3 + her Charisma modifier.
Domains:
Healing: Rebuke Death, You can touch a living creature as a standard action, healing it for 1d4 points of damage plus 1 for every two cleric levels you possess. You can only use this ability on a creature that is below 0 hit points. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Fire: Fire Bolt: As a standard action, you can unleash a scorching bolt of divine fire from your outstretched hand. You can target any single foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack with this bolt of fire. If you hit the foe, the fire bolt deals 1d6 points of fire damage + 1 point for every two cleric levels you possess. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Favored classes: Cleric and fighter

Race Ability's:
Speed 30" base, Low light vision 2X humans in dim light, Skill focus feat at 1st level, immune to magic sleep effects, +2 bonus to enchantment spells and effects, +2 on perception skill checks, 2 favored classes at 1st level gain +1 hit point or +1 skill point when taking a level in those classes.

This is your character modified the way I indicated, you will just need to choose a trait from Campaign. And a skill to focus on. Also I need you to choose three spells, you will be able to cast these spells as if they were a higher level. I would like you to have all the information for each trait and feat written out for easy reference (At least the important stuff). It makes for easier in game references. (I think this covers it, I will check with my magical bird)

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 29th Sep, 2013 - 5:25am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.